Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

12 minutes ago, Jave said:

I know from experience that Nino can tank Reinhardt and KO on counter, can FRobin do that? (Serious question)

Robin F can survive +Atk Reinhardt (Without buffs) and destroy him in the counter attack. (Left 12 HP)

She can also survive Death Blow 3 +Atk Reinhardt and defeat him... (Left 4 HP)

The problems comes when he has Goad Cavalry and/or Hone Cavalry (She needs +3 HP Seal and some kind of Res buff)

She can survive the most bullshit version of Reinhardt (+Atk, Death Blow 3, Hone Cavalry, 2 Goad Cavalry) with Triangule Adept (She needs at least Level 2 if you have +3 HP Seal) 

Edited by Troykv

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Jave said:

I know from experience that Nino can tank Reinhardt and KO on counter, can FRobin do that? (Serious question)

She survives with 4 hp, assuming +atk Rein with DB3, but no buffs, so yeah, she can. I think to much buffs can also kill Nino, so F!Robin is fine as a Reinhard counter.

8 minutes ago, Jave said:

+Atk Death blow Reinhardt needs a buff to kill female robin (she'd live with 4 health without the Atk buff)

Neutral Reinhardt without buffs or +Atk or death blow leaves her with 18 health

Ana, you really clutter up this thread with meaningless complaints about your experiences every day. Make a blog. Or a Twitter.

I'm pretty sure if I searched your posts in this thread alone your complaint count would be more than anyone else's. Do you even have fun with this game anymore?

Like literally who cares if you find Nino annoying?

If you don't want to use her, then stop trying to justify gameplay with your preferences.

Pretty much anyone can one round Rein on player phase. Even swordies if he's not +def. That point for F!Robin not needing to tank is the same for everyone else.

We literally know that you cherry pick this game with characters you like. You can't have both meta and refuse to use characters unless you have the money for it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Ugh, why does Nino have to be a good unit? She's pretty annoying in this game. Constant lines about "DO MY BEST!" :/

Not sure why you find her much more annoying than any other character in this game considering they all spout the same line over and over and over again.  Personally I find most characters in this game equally annoying but I just deal with it.  Because what was once funny just becomes irritating one spouted 600 billion times. 

Anyways I heard you like Elise I hope you never plan on using her because she says the same things (seriously people attribute this line to Nino but Elise says it just as much). 

Also Nino is a good unit because she's awesome, personally I would've been using her even if she sucked...

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm currently saving my feathers for Camus, despite wanting to promote several units... all pretty guys, ofc!

I would like to use my feathers on Camus too... C'mon man, when are you coming to the game??

I can say, that I like Camus more than Xander, but I like Heroes!Xander more than Fates!Xander for some reason... Hey now that I remember about it... In Heroes story, Xander is still with Veronica? Even after his GHB?

Edited by SniperGYS

3 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I would like to use my feathers on Camus too... C'mon man, when are you coming to the game??

I can say, that I like Camus more than Xander, but I like Heroes!Xander more than Fates!Xander for some reason... Hey now that I remember about it... In Heroes story, Xander is still with Veronica? Een after his GHB? Is like if the new chapters forget about him

That's because Xander isn't as stupid here as he is in Fates :P

I'll still use him if I make a Horse Emblem team though... since he's good :P

6 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

Not sure why you find her much more annoying than any other character in this game considering they all spout the same line over and over and over again.  Personally I find most characters in this game equally annoying but I just deal with it.  Because what was once funny just becomes irritating one spouted 600 billion times. 

Anyways I heard you like Elise I hope you never plan on using her because she says the same things (seriously people attribute this line to Nino but Elise says it just as much). 

Also Nino is a good unit because she's awesome, personally I would've been using her even if she sucked...

The difference is that literally three of Nino's lines have her saying "do my best" or something almost the same (like "I'll do my best!" I've not found any other character to say exactly the same thing so many times like that.

I can't say anything for Elise as I've never pulled her or used her.

7 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Ana, you really clutter up this thread with meaningless complaints about your experiences every day.

Yet you're the only one that complains about this. No one else has a problem with my posts. Also, that's not even true. I don't even post in this thread every day. Just on some days. Now can you stop trying to derail the thread please?

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

I can say, that I like Camus more than Xander, but I like Heroes!Xander more than Fates!Xander for some reason... Hey now that I remember about it... In Heroes story, Xander is still with Veronica? Een after his GHB? Is like if the new chapters forget about him

My Xander is already 5*. I adore him in Heroes... and Fates lol.

But yeah, I've noticed him missing, too. Not sure if they're just going to leave him gone... Would be a bit bad to me, though :/

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Female Robin doesn't need to tank him when she can just march right up to him and one-round him with her horse-killing tome and B Tomebreaker. It'd take some good positioning since Reinhardt has more movement range and such, but it can be done.

That's not what I was asking. Sure it's POSSIBLE to approach Reinhardt, but when your Reinhardt counter is on foot and you're facing a Horse Emblem team, then you pretty much have to rely on playing defensively. One does not simply walk towards Reinhardt. 

Thanks everyone for the answers. 

1 minute ago, Jave said:

That's not what I was asking. Sure it's POSSIBLE to approach Reinhardt, but when your Reinhardt counter is on foot and you're facing a Horse Emblem team, then you pretty much have to rely on playing defensively. One does not simply walk towards Reinhardt.

Well yeah, that's why I said you also needed to use good positioning skills.

10 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Remember there are two Xanders. One in main story of Conquest and the other (better) one in supports.

Which one joined us? I hope the story Xander got killed off somewhere, he’s irredeemable.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Which one joined us? I hope the story Xander got killed off somewhere, he’s irredeemable.

4 star Xander is the story mode

5 star Xander is the support

Thats the only way I can see it

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yet you're the only one that complains about this. No one else has a problem with my posts. Also, that's not even true. I don't even post in this thread every day. Just on some days. Now can you stop trying to derail the thread please?

"Only one"

*Citation needed

Let's see I can name a few users:

MrSmokeStack

Satsuma

Vaximillian

Sunwoo

Hell even Ice_Dragon corrected you multiple times despite being the kind of person who ignores posts of this nature.

You contribute nothing but bellyaching and negativity to this thread. I'm sure searching your posts in this forum (not just the general forum) consist of the loudest and most numerous sources of negativity about this game, mostly which are your own fault.

Derail the thread? What value does being annoyed that a unit that is good give to the thread?

On 04/11/2017 at 10:10 AM, Vaximillian said:

And yet again Ana accuses the glitches. How long did it last?

On 05/10/2017 at 11:17 PM, Sunwoo said:

Also, Ana, I'd like you to go back and point out me being immature, but I'm pretty sure you can't. You do this all the time: you don't know how to use your own words to argue against people, so you just pick the last thing people said and throw it back at them like it's going to make you sound all threatening. It doesn't.

EDIT: Also what happened to "I'll be happy to go"? You're still here.

On 05/10/2017 at 10:34 PM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Honestly, Ana, your attitude is your only downfall. But hey, see ya.

Not only are you pretty much blogging complaints in this thread about how you hate using characters, but you also constantly say how much this game is stacked against you. I will provide quotes if needed.

Make a blog. Or a Twitter.

You literally started drama about how you are going to leave the game because it isn't fun for you. Then you stayed. Cool, I'm happy for you. But then all you do is complain again? Do you even have any fun with this game anymore?

If I'm derailing the thread for calling out your behavior it is because I'm tired of meaningless banter about how you don't like something about the game and then have people correct you. Over and over and over and over again and again.

Edited by shadowofchaos

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The difference is that literally three of Nino's lines have her saying "do my best" or something almost the same (like "I'll do my best!" I've not found any other character to say exactly the same thing so many times like that.

I can't say anything for Elise as I've never pulled her or used her.

Her other lines are sure and yes and only one of her 4 possible crit lines is I'll do my best or any variation of it. This is pretty consistent with all the other characters in the game for example when you click on Robin he says time to the scales and we does his special he says time to tip the scales. The game doubles up on lines a lot so the frequency definitely isn't the issue here, you're perfectly fine to find Nino's acting annoying I for sure have a couple characters that I find a voice acting for less than desirable (Florina's voice acting is horrible imo). Just clarifying that she actually doesn't spam that line much more than any other character spams their line.  

16 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That's because Xander isn't as stupid here as he is in Fates :P

I'll still use him if I make a Horse Emblem team though... since he's good :P

Yeah that is probably the bigger reason of why I like the heroes one the most xD

I promoted him to 5* and he is good! I was able to do Horse Emblem quest thanks to him and Frederick (and Ursula) with no Horse buffs.

16 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

My Xander is already 5*. I adore him in Heroes... and Fates lol.

But yeah, I've noticed him missing, too. Not sure if they're just going to leave him gone... Would be a bit bad to me, though :/

I actually didn't feel attached to Xander in Fates, it creeped me out every time he says "Little Princess" lol ... Anyway, I hope he comes back as an enemy for more story about the characters

4 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I actually didn't feel attached to Xander in Fates, it creeped me out every time he says "Little Princess" lol ... Anyway, I hope he comes back as an enemy for more story about the characters

I think he was trying to sound like a sweet older brother but...

ugh

X__x

30 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Ana, you really clutter up this thread with meaningless complaints about your experiences every day. Make a blog. Or a Twitter.

I'm pretty sure if I searched your posts in this thread alone your complaint count would be more than anyone else's. Do you even have fun with this game anymore?

Like literally who cares if you find Nino annoying?

If you don't want to use her, then stop trying to justify gameplay with your preferences.

Pretty much anyone can one round Rein on player phase. Even swordies if he's not +def. That point for F!Robin not needing to tank is the same for everyone else.

We literally know that you cherry pick this game with characters you like. You can't have both meta and refuse to use characters unless you have the money for it.

Correction: not only this thread!

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I showed my discontent in other thread about your attitude Ana. Whenever I see bunch of pages added to a thread I suspect you posted and replied everywhere, and most of the time it's true.

Also, why do people keep following Ana's posts/replies if they already know how arguments/discussions go with her?

On another note, I need 2k feathers more to promote Cecilia!

11 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

"Only one"

*Citation needed

Let's see I can name a few users:

MrSmokeStack

Satsuma

Vaximillian

Sunwoo

Hell even Ice_Dragon corrected you multiple times despite being the kind of person who ignores posts of this nature.

You contribute nothing but bellyaching and negativity to this thread. I'm sure searching your posts in this forum (not just the general forum) consist of the loudest and most numerous sources of negativity about this game, mostly which are your own fault.

Derail the thread? What value does being annoyed that a unit that is good give to the thread?

Not only are you pretty much blogging complaints in this thread about how you hate using characters, but you also constantly say how much this game is stacked against you. I will provide quotes if needed.

Make a blog. Or a Twitter.

You literally started drama about how you are going to leave the game because it isn't fun for you. Then you stayed. Cool, I'm happy for you. But then all you do is complain again? Do you even have any fun with this game anymore?

If I'm derailing the thread for calling out your behavior it is because I'm tired of meaningless banter about how you don't like something about the game and then have people correct you. Over and over and over and over again and again.

Wow, posts from weeks or months ago and not from the current conversation. SO relevant. Not only are you derailing the thread, you're just digging for excuses to complain about me and paint me as a horrible bitch. Seriously, go away. You're the one bringing nothing but "bellyaching" and negativity.

And nobody was annoyed that Nino is good. I find Nino annoying as a character in this game, not annoying for her stats. And it's on topic and not actually breaking any rules, so it's not derailing the thread.

Sure I have fun. But I'm not sure you have fun posting on this forum because it feels like all you do is complain about me. I do want to listen to you sometimes, I honestly do, and you ARE helpful on occasion, but you really don't make it easy sometimes.

11 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

Her other lines are sure and yes and only one of her 4 possible crit lines is I'll do my best or any variation of it. This is pretty consistent with all the other characters in the game for example when you click on Robin he says time to the scales and we does his special he says time to tip the scales. The game doubles up on lines a lot so the frequency definitely isn't the issue here, you're perfectly fine to find Nino's acting annoying I for sure have a couple characters that I find a voice acting for less than desirable (Florina's voice acting is horrible imo). Just clarifying that she actually doesn't spam that line much more than any other character spams their line.  

Agreed, Florina's voice is pretty bad too. She sounds like a 4 year old, imo. But I still can't agree on Nino.

EDIT: @Quintessence ...Wow, you're going to treat me like a bitch too? How low and hurtful do people get in here? But screw this, I don't need bullshit. If nobody wants me to post here anymore, fine, good bye then. Saves me a lot of trouble and I don't have to deal with rude people.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Yeah that is probably the bigger reason of why I like the heroes one the most xD

I promoted him to 5* and he is good! I was able to do Horse Emblem quest thanks to him and Frederick (and Ursula) with no Horse buffs.

I do love his supports, honestly ^.^

I think I tuned out 'Little Princess' in the end lol

Although, for some reason, my Corrin never ends up with him. Jakob got in the way in Conquest and Kaze suddenly stepped in the way in Revelations xD

Just now, Anacybele said:

Wow, posts from weeks or months ago and not from the current conversation. SO relevant. Not only are you derailing the thread, you're just digging for excuses to complain about me and paint me as a horrible bitch. Seriously, go away. You're the one bringing nothing but "bellyaching" and negativity.

Read Quintessence's post please.

And if I was bringing up the fact that you have learned nothing, yes the game release attitude you had then is still plenty relevant. You complain about the game A LOT in short space of a 3 month release.

I have not complained about the game to a major degree. The only negativity I have brought to attention, is yours. Because, you know, this thread is about the game.

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Read Quintessence's post please.

And if I was bringing up the fact that you have learned nothing, yes the game release attitude you had then is still plenty relevant. You complain about the game A LOT in short space of a 3 month release.

I have not complained about the game to a major degree. The only negativity I have brought to attention, is yours. Because, you know, this thread is about the game.

I did. He's being nothing but rude.

I don't complain about the game anymore. I learned plenty from that mistake.

Why do you people keep fucking harrassing me? All I said was that Nino annoys me! I never said the game was stupid or not fun or anything!

Edited by Anacybele