• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

They're not playing around with Kozaki maps. Normal difficulty is basically like an Arena match. Hard difficulty is basically Lunatic GHB-tier (61 HP Effie holy cow).

12 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

They're not playing around with Kozaki maps. Normal difficulty is basically like an Arena match. Hard difficulty is basically Lunatic GHB-tier (61 HP Effie holy cow).

Eh...

The bonus stats didn't really change anything. Takumi went from 3HKOing Alfonse to 2HKO with Olivia's hone buff, but every other matchup stayed the same. (Effie was still 2RKOd by Klein due to Glacies, Elise still 1RKOd by everything, Takumi still 2HKOd by Klein, etc.)

Now if Effie had distant counter, that would be an issue, but just buffing stats doesn't raise difficulty all that much unless you buff them by alot.

Maybe the other maps will be different, though, too little energy left tonight to try.

Finished the Kozaki maps. Some of the maps had me run a team of double projectiles users and double dancers to clear the mission and complete the quest.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I feel like I've used my main team of (some combination of) Alfonse, Sanaki, male Robin, Takumi, and Eirika for so long that I have them do 99% of my Heroes stuff. The only time I really bring on Nino is in the arena or if there are really difficult blues that Robin and Takumi alone cannot deal with.

Should really start using some other characters besides them.

12 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Do you guys think Heroes will increase star rarity anytime soon

I really hope it won't.

I've played a few f2p/freemium/gacha games over the last few years. The jump from 5* to 6* invariably signals that the game has entered its death throes.

F2P players will complain that they don't have a chance, day one whales will complain that their roster is now worthless, players will  leave en masse, events will stop, updates will stop, support will stop.

I'll be out the very minute I learn of such a change. Watching a game I love turn into a ghost town is no fun at all.

15 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, posts from weeks or months ago and not from the current conversation. SO relevant. Not only are you derailing the thread, you're just digging for excuses to complain about me and paint me as a horrible bitch. Seriously, go away. You're the one bringing nothing but "bellyaching" and negativity.

And nobody was annoyed that Nino is good. I find Nino annoying as a character in this game, not annoying for her stats. And it's on topic and not actually breaking any rules, so it's not derailing the thread.

Sure I have fun. But I'm not sure you have fun posting on this forum because it feels like all you do is complain about me. I do want to listen to you sometimes, I honestly do, and you ARE helpful on occasion, but you really don't make it easy sometimes.

Agreed, Florina's voice is pretty bad too. She sounds like a 4 year old, imo. But I still can't agree on Nino.

EDIT: @Quintessence ...Wow, you're going to treat me like a bitch too? How low and hurtful do people get in here? But screw this, I don't need bullshit. If nobody wants me to post here anymore, fine, good bye then. Saves me a lot of trouble and I don't have to deal with rude people.

Next time you get this annoyed, may I suggest the tried-and-true method of WALKING AWAY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS.

not like I am not enjoying the current Kozaki maps , but I just want to ask few things. 

1: Wait, the war vortex is implemented this month? I never heard about that, where is that stated? 

2: Previously some people says Narcian's GHB will return this month like Ursula's. again, where is this information come from? 

Edited by DraceEmpressa

21 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

not like I am not enjoying the current Kozaki maps , but I just want to ask few things. 

1: Wait, the war vortex is implemented this month? I never heard about that, where is that stated? 

2: Previously some people says Narcian's GHB will return this month like Ursula's. again, where is this information come from? 

Back in the Feh Channel livestream, the Vortex was mentioned. I can't remember if they said May now, but I think they did.

People datamined the game, and found Narcian's GHB icon back in the game's files, which means they're bringing him back.

Am I the only one who’s sort of slightly disappointed that Kozaki quests don’t have anything to do with Kozaki-designed characters?

And by “Kozaki-designed characters” I mean the Askran Trio. 5⋆ 40+10 Sharena when?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Am I the only one who’s sort of slightly disappointed that Kozaki quests don’t have anything to do with Kozaki-designed characters?

And by “Kozaki-designed characters” I mean the Askran Trio. 5⋆ 40+10 Sharena when?

Someday... Someday we will all field four Sharenas.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

who cares

Wow soy sauce

Dropping the ball there....

I was expecting something a little better than "who cares" lol

#Fielding4Ninos

That actually gave me a pretty nasty idea......

4 Ninos, 2 with +Atk, 2 with +Spd, and they have a mix and match of hone attack and hone speed. 2 of them have rally skills and 2 of them have reposition/draw back.

@Ice Dragon You think you can do something like this?

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Next time you get this annoyed, may I suggest the tried-and-true method of WALKING AWAY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS.

I'm surprised that no one else mentioned that (or at least from what I seen)

In other news, I misread the Kozaki Yusuke notification thinking that he was a playable unit. I'm disappointed cause I wanted a playable artist... (Nah. I only jest)

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That actually gave me a pretty nasty idea......

4 Ninos, 2 with +Atk, 2 with +Spd, and they have a mix and match of hone attack and hone speed. 2 of them have rally skills and 2 of them have reposition/draw back.

@Ice Dragon You think you can do something like this?

Maybe if I had more box space to hold more Ninos.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Maybe if I had more box space to hold more Ninos.

That's pretty disappointing :/

Oh well! Maybe one of these days!

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I'm surprised that no one else mentioned that (or at least from what I seen)

In other news, I misread the Kozaki Yusuke notification thinking that he was a playable unit. I'm disappointed cause I wanted a playable artist... (Nah. I only jest)

Playable artist would be interesting... like Ado/Adeleine from the Kirby games :0

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

WHAT

WHY IS DEATH BLOW REINHARDT IN 10TH STRATUM

Training Tower: We meta now.

I have the budget version of Ice_Dragon's suggested team. I do in fact have 4 Ninos. 2 +Atk, 2 +Spd.

They're just... 4 stars.

Edited by shadowofchaos