Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Dawn Brigade or bust.

Micaiah as a blue tome, Sothe as a grey dagger, Edward as a red sword, and Nolan as a green axe.

I wonder if they'd get their unique weapons.

I mean hell, Japan would be ecstatic at getting Eddie (not Edward) their Caladbolg for the first time.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

14 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Fun fact!

Micaiah is the only character in the top 10 CYL to not appear in the game yet.  I'm expecting her to come with the radiant dawn version of Ike as another hype banner.  Or, it'll be like Celica and she'll come with her buddies.  Or, they may be holding off on her because they're not sure how to make her sacrifice ability unique considering we have ardent sacrifice.  

My bet is she'll come in a Dawn Brigade banner with Ardent Sacrifice. And be voiced by Lauren Landa.

Cleared the new maps! Pretty easy peezy. I did it with my Arena team: Alfonse, Sharena, Julia and Takumi.

Cleared both versions with them, with part 2 hard being the hardest to me, the one with fliers lol.

22 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Give me Gonzalez... or another flier

Farina!

I want so many characters from FE6. Gonzales, Milady, Sin, Deke, Rutger, Lugh...the list goes on.

Echoes has me really excited for the day Kliff joins though.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I want so many characters from FE6. Gonzales, Milady, Sin, Deke, Rutger, Lugh...the list goes on.

Echoes has me really excited for the day Kliff joins though.

Wat no percival nor douglas? 0/10. We need the Generals of Etruria!

Also yeah Kliff is wrecking shit on echoes, also dem lv ups

Just now, Quintessence said:

Wat no percival nor douglas? 0/10. We need the Generals of Etruria!

Also yeah Kliff is wrecking shit on echoes, also dem lv ups

How could I have forgotten Percival? Shame on me. We need Murdock too!

In the world of crappy growths, Kliff's 60% Spd growth is king. I turned mine into an archer and is currently kicking Rigelian arse as a Bow Knight. What about yours?

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

How could I have forgotten Percival? Shame on me. We need Murdock too!

In the world of crappy growths, Kliff's 60% Spd growth is king. I turned mine into an archer and is currently kicking Rigelian arse as a Bow Knight. What about yours?

Magic Kliff is best Kliff

I'm actually really curious what classes the Echoes villagers will be in Heroes if they ever get added eventually :O

Watch them go the Faye route and make every villager something they can't normally reclass to. Healer Kliff incoming

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm actually really curious what classes the Echoes villagers will be in Heroes if they ever get added eventually :O

Watch them go the Faye route and make every villager something they can't normally reclass to. Healer Kliff incoming

Pegasus Knight Gray.

What have you done?!

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Pegasus Knight Gray.

What have you done?!

Tbh though, even though he can't reclass to it in-game, I think axe-wielding berserker would really fit Atlas's character. 

Also General (well, technically Baron) Tobin leggo

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Rezzy

Give me Haar!

Or another Flier 

ELINCIA

Oh, hey, I've been summoned, though I'm not totally sure why.

I do love me some Nolan, and would like to see him, if they did Dawn Brigade.

Haar would be okay, but he doesn't really fit with DB.  I'd also like to see Jill added.

Elinica plus her retainers might be added before long, though they'll probably do Micaiah first.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I do love me some Nolan, and would like to see him, if they did Dawn Brigade.

I only summoned you because Cute Chao said Nolan should be kicked off the hypothetical Dawn Brigade team and I remember you mentioned that you liked Nolan :P

Screw Dawn brigade and Elincia. Just give me Nephenee and Laguz gals. Nothing else in life matter.

Edit: speaking of Laguz, I wonder if Falchions will be effective against them or if they get own class...

Edited by Tenzen12

14 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I only summoned you because Cute Chao said Nolan should be kicked off the hypothetical Dawn Brigade team and I remember you mentioned that you liked Nolan :P

I see, I must rally my troops to protect Nolan at all costs!

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Dawn Brigade or bust.

Micaiah as a blue tome, Sothe as a grey dagger, Edward as a red sword, and Nolan as a green axe.

I'd expect a Dawn Brigade banner to be 6 members: Micaiah (blue tome), Sothe (dagger), Edward (sword), Nolan (axe), Leonardo (bow), and Laura (staff), basically the first 6 characters you get in Part 1. (Promoted Laura when?)

While I personally wouldn't hold out hope to seeing the overseas-exclusive personal weapons, it also wouldn't surprise me if they did get added since the Japanese never got a chance to use them, and it would be cool to have them.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'd expect a Dawn Brigade banner to be 6 members: Micaiah (blue tome), Sothe (dagger), Edward (sword), Nolan (axe), Leonardo (bow), and Laura (staff), basically the first 6 characters you get in Part 1. (Promoted Laura when?)

While I personally wouldn't hold out hope to seeing the overseas-exclusive personal weapons, it also wouldn't surprise me if they did get added since the Japanese never got a chance to use them, and it would be cool to have them.

So many greys, eww. Just like that FE7 banner with Priscilla and Jaffar and Lucius. That would be fine with me nevertheless; it’s not like I was going to pull for greys anyway.
Oh, whom am I kidding, I will do full pulls like a madman yet again.

I do hope Caladbolg, Lughnasadh, and Tarvos will get added along with their owners, it will be cool for the Japanese and everybody else.
Micaiah should have Thani though, and Thani should keep its armourslaying property.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Because I legitimately don't like Blade tomes.

:/

Well I'd try to change your opinion, but it would yield no result as it seems you're decided on your feelings

All I can say is, a free to player does what a free to player has to do to get it done

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Micaiah should have Thani though, and Thani should keep its armourslaying property.

Single-handedly destroying Armor Emblem.

Totally not biased or anything (i swear!), but I'd rather Thani have effective damage against cavalry mostly due to the fact that the alternative (Litrwolf+) has terrible distribution and terrible stats, making it a poor choice even with the very present threat of Horse Emblem.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Because I legitimately don't like Blade tomes.

Fun fact: Blade Tome bonus damage counts toward heavy blade (it's basically just +Atk)---so you can run a Aether Nino or some nonsense if you really wanted to.