Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Fun fact: Blade Tome bonus damage counts toward heavy blade (it's basically just +Atk)---so you can run a Aether Nino or some nonsense if you really wanted to.

Now I know what to do with my Chrom HEH HEH HEH

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Fun fact: Blade Tome bonus damage counts toward heavy blade (it's basically just +Atk)---so you can run a Aether Nino or some nonsense if you really wanted to.

Now I know what to do with my Chrom HEH HEH HEH

13 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I do have SP to burn.

Hmmm.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

How could I have forgotten Percival? Shame on me. We need Murdock too!

In the world of crappy growths, Kliff's 60% Spd growth is king. I turned mine into an archer and is currently kicking Rigelian arse as a Bow Knight. What about yours?

Also yuno, dayan and niime.

I went cannonical classes because optimization is a no no on first playthrough

What if caladbolg has killer effect, lughnasadh has defiant spd 2 and tarvos has defiant def 2? Also what if Sothe has a special that works like Guard? Upon triggering, adjacent ally receives half dmg. Also, Rogue Dagger+?

2 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

I wonder if they'd get their unique weapons.

I mean hell, Japan would be ecstatic at getting Eddie (not Edward) their Caladbolg for the first time.

Wow, didn't know those weapons were international only. But, 2017 here, don't you mean those weapons were CENSORED from the Japanese version???

Well that seems... logical. But jokingly here, I'd say they'd actually be a perversion of the true version but then they wouldn't be there to draw on for heroes so that must be it. 

^^ Ooohh! Mechanically plausible staff user! Muhahahahahaha! 

43 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Wow, didn't know those weapons were international only. But, 2017 here, don't you mean those weapons were CENSORED from the Japanese version???

Don't you mean the overseas versions CENSORED their inability to use said weapons? Hmn?

17 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Don't you mean the overseas versions CENSORED their inability to use said weapons? Hmn?

Oh my gosh I was just tweeting about this crap.

You guys are the best.

17 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

obviously wasnt talking about you

What do you mean? That person is definitely Ice Dragon!

13 minutes ago, Falcom said:

What do you mean? That person is definitely Ice Dragon!

Why Ice Dragon in particular? Or was the 'guys' referring to Ice dragon being multiple people? Actually that makes more sense than somethings that come up here. 

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Should Palla keep Moonbow or should I give her another special? She has Ruby Sword+ right now

Moonbow is a pretty good Special, so you can definitely keep it. Bonfire hits for harder I guess.

I was leveling up a 4-star Raigh who is +HP -res, but I looked at my spare 3-star Raigh and noticed that he's +atk -def. I'm assuming that I should level up the one that is +atk, right?

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I was leveling up a 4-star Raigh who is +HP -res, but I looked at my spare 3-star Raigh and noticed that he's +atk -def. I'm assuming that I should level up the one that is +atk, right?

Pretty much, yeah. +HP -Res is alright, I guess, so unless you plan on building an expensive Raigh, it's serviceable.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Pretty much, yeah. +HP -Res is alright, I guess, so unless you plan on building an expensive Raigh, it's serviceable.

Makes sense. I've already power-leveled the 3-star one to level 20 and am ready to promote him, so I guess I'll just merge the two Raighs and make a +2 Raigh or something.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Makes sense. I've already power-leveled the 3-star one to level 20 and am ready to promote him, so I guess I'll just merge the two Raighs and make a +2 Raigh or something.

Are you actually planning on optimizing Raigh lol?

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I WILL.  One day.  Need to see how well +Spd/-Atk performs - looks bad on paper, but I'm not convinced yet.

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I WILL.  One day.  Need to see how well +Spd/-Atk performs - looks bad on paper, but I'm not convinced yet.

32 Spd isn't bad, but 29 base Atk is kinda low with that nature. He'll definitely work as a semi-tank with Raurraven I guess, since he can avoid getting doubled easier with 32 Spd, but I don't think much damage can be expected.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

32 Spd isn't bad, but 29 base Atk is kinda low with that nature. He'll definitely work as a semi-tank with Raurraven I guess, since he can avoid getting doubled easier with 32 Spd, but I don't think much damage can be expected.

I like him more as an off-tank anyway.  If he could move a bit of his Res to his base Speed, that would've been amazing.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'll see what I can do! As of now, he's pretty low on my priority list but at some point I'll get to him!