Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

32 Spd isn't bad

*snickers*

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I WILL.  One day.  Need to see how well +Spd/-Atk performs - looks bad on paper, but I'm not convinced yet.

Your determination is so fascinating XD

If you do promote your -Atk Raigh and make a redblade set, I'll change my profile picture to his Heroes portrait for 5 days ;)

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If you do promote your -Atk Raigh and make a redblade set, I'll change my profile picture to his Heroes portrait for 5 days ;)

Aww, if only there was a Raigh member badge to complement your temporary Raigh time.

On another note, wondering if I should make a spreadsheet of units I have that are 40... Kind of don't want too since I have 56-ish level 40 units -- might have miscounted and some are level 38 to 39, so, close enough.

Edited by Kaden

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

*snickers*

Challenge.  ACCEPTED.

. . .when I pull a bad Tharja.  Whenever the hell that is.

33 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

*snickers*

@eclipse Can I do Lugh?

19 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Challenge.  ACCEPTED.

It'd be funny if you pull a Tharja that has the best nature LOL

26 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It is though.

No need to convince me, my friend ;)

Tis' just a joke

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

...I'm sad now. I sacrificed a 5* Tharja to give Lilina Rauorblade+, and I don't know if I ever even checked her nature. And now it'll be a mystery for the ages, whether I sacrificed a good Tharja or a bad one.

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@eclipse Can I do Lugh?

Go for it~!

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

No need to convince me, my friend ;)

Tis' just a joke

That's why my stipulation was a Tharja with a bad nature.  -Spd is being fed to the wood chipper immediately.

7 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...I'm sad now. I sacrificed a 5* Tharja to give Lilina Rauorblade+, and I don't know if I ever even checked her nature. And now it'll be a mystery for the ages, whether I sacrificed a good Tharja or a bad one.

You just reminded me that I have to do the same with my Lilina XD

My Lilina is +Atk -Res whle my Tharja is +Res -Spd. I have the perfect set-up ;)

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That's why my stipulation was a Tharja with a bad nature.  -Spd is being fed to the wood chipper immediately.

Hmmm

I'll give you..... 2 months

That seems long enough right? I need to see a 5 star -Atk +Spd Raigh with Redblade by the end of July (the very last day) this year. And then I'll change my profile picture.

Is that long enough? You'll have 2 gauntlets as well as 2 months of quests to get orbs and whatnot. That seem fair?

19 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@eclipse Can I do Lugh?

Lugh in the game?  Did I miss something?

39 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Challenge.  ACCEPTED.

What happened to the neutral Raigh you got for free?

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

My Lilina is +Atk -Res whle my Tharja is +Res -Spd. I have the perfect set-up ;)

Hmmm

I'll give you..... 2 months

That seems long enough right? I need to see a 5 star -Atk +Spd Raigh with Redblade by the end of July (the very last day) this year. And then I'll change my profile picture.

Is that long enough? You'll have 2 gauntlets as well as 2 months of quests to get orbs and whatnot. That seem fair?

What are these -Atk challenges?

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

My Lilina, is +HP -Res. Pity I won't be summoning frequently enough to consider trying for a better nature, and I imagine my binges will be for blues anyway (Tana).

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What are these -Atk challenges?

Why do you have so many questions?

Well here's what I said:

"If you do promote your -Atk Raigh and make a redblade set, I'll change my profile picture to his Heroes portrait for 5 days ;)"

Because I found Eclipse's determination interesting I made a little challenge for our friendly neighborhood mod. Simple and clean!

speaking of -atks my minerva on my alt account is a -atk

I went fury build with her so she's running more like a flying tank right now, with 35def and 28 res. I'll need to put bonfire on her.

5 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I went fury build with her so she's running more like a flying tank right now, with 35def and 28 res. I'll need to put bonfire on her.

Ever think about making a flier team so you can put her on a defense tile with fortify fliers and get buffed into the skies?

Just now, Arcanite said:

Ever think about making a flier team so you can put her on a defense tile with fortify fliers and get buffed into the skies?

My alt has no such luxuries

My main has a +spd -def minerva, though 32 def after fury is still respectable and I actually have the resources to do flier squad on my main

...except I don't have Caeda

...I have Hinoka though

...I also had exactly 1 Hinata on my main and that went to Ryoma who's been waiting for the longest damn time

7 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Okay,  I got another unreliable information from gossipping, take it with a grain of salt. I heard there is a Lute leak for the new banner, whatever it is? 

I couldn't back this up with Google searching, but if it's true, I'm somewhat celebrating. If they introduce more new Magvel characters and skip Tana, I can save up longer for her when she does show up.

...What does it mean that I hear there'll be a Sacred Stones banner with one non royal and I immediately discount Tana?

40 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Okay,  I got another unreliable information from gossipping, take it with a grain of salt. I heard there is a Lute leak for the new banner, whatever it is? 

the next banner is gonna be the wedding one

but where did you hear this? i can't find anything about it, and I can't see how anyone would've found this

48 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

If it is real, I am going to squee like a fangirl for sure.

But it most probably isn’t, it is tagged as fan art on reddit.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, Thor Odinson said:

speaking of -atks my minerva on my alt account is a -atk

Apparently, @DehNutCase says +Spd -Atk is Minerva's best nature. I can't remember why, but he does love his redheads.

Also Lute coming as a bride? That's a strange pick.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If it is real, I am going to squee like a fangirl for sure.

If its real, I'm kicking myself in the neck

My plan was pull for Hinata while Celica's banner is up, and when wedding banner comes I'll save all my orbs until Magvel banner comes after

But if Magvel comes now, I'll be a sad robot :(

51 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Do you have a link to the source? I'm curious myself.

I really would like more Magvel characters but even I feel like the wedding banner will come first. It took 2 months to get the spring costumes and now it's nearly another 2 months, so chances are likely. Either way, I'm hoarding like no tomorrow!

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Apparently, @DehNutCase says +Spd -Atk is Minerva's best nature. I can't remember why, but he does love his redheads.

Also Lute coming as a bride? That's a strange pick.

Mine is -Atk +Res lol

I can see the case for +Spd -Atk if we're going for flying tank build, though, since she hits pretty hard anyway. I have a +spd -atk Ryoma that I run kinda off-tanky and I love him (though the calcs still favor -res and -hp over that) so I can see the logic

Edited by Thor Odinson

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

Mine is -Atk +Res lol

I can see the case for +Spd -Atk if we're going for flying tank build, though, since she hits pretty hard anyway. I have a +spd -atk Ryoma that I run kinda off-tanky and I love him (though the calcs still favor -res and -hp over that) so I can see the logic

So you didn't get any more Ryomas from Hero Fest?