Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So you didn't get any more Ryomas from Hero Fest?

sadly no, my ryoma +n dreams are shatter

but i got a leo

actually not entirely true i got a ryoma, just on my alt, he's -spd +def lmao

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

17 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Apparently, @DehNutCase says +Spd -Atk is Minerva's best nature. I can't remember why, but he does love his redheads.

Really?  That's weird.

18 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Also Lute coming as a bride? That's a strange pick.

Where did you see that?  Is it all brides, or any grooms in there?

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Apparently, @DehNutCase says +Spd -Atk is Minerva's best nature. I can't remember why, but he does love his redheads.

He was probably drunk then

Well you can easily look at her res stat and say "She really doesn't need that" LOL

Thanks to @Vaximillian for clearing that up heh I actually would have started crying if that banner was confirmed

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well you can easily look at her res stat and say "She really doesn't need that" LOL

I was expecting something Ogma-level when I saw that...but 22 at neutral isn't horrible. I haven't actually looked at the matchups, but I'd imagine Hauteclere + doubling from +Spd for Bonfire procs easily make up for -Atk.

Some characters don't mind -Atk too much, I've noticed. I'd have to re-run the numbers, but the last time I looked at +Spd/-Atk Celica, the only KOs she lost compared to +Spd/-not Atk were ones that nobody really cares about (like Priscilla, Faye, and some other people you'd be much better off sending someone with some flavor of blade at). Not the greatest thing, I'll grant you, and she definitely prefers -not Atk, but it doesn't hamper her as badly as I'd feared initially. I was running them in a very specific and unusual scenario though, iirc...so take that with a grain of salt =P .

Speaking of weird natures...I'm looking at it and +Def/-HP Azura actually looks quite solid, with QR.

Edited by LordFrigid

24 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

sadly no, my ryoma +n dreams are shatter

but i got a leo

actually not entirely true i got a ryoma, just on my alt, he's -spd +def lmao

Lol RIP. Alts steal your luck.

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Really?  That's weird.

You don't have a Minerva, right? If you do get one, maybe your curse will do good for once lol.

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

He runs L&D1, and I think the extra Res makes her very hard to ORKO overall.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

33 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

My hopes and dreams...crushed.... *starts sobbing in a corner*

Also wow that sprite looks incredible. If only my spriting talents were that good... *starts sobbing again*

Spoiler

in a corner

Spoiler

never to be seen

Spoiler

again

Spoiler

ever

Spoiler

at this point I'm just stalling

Also there's more to that Lute (and yes it's confirmed fake):
http://fireembs.blog.jp/archives/2098087.html

Edited by Falcom

3 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I was expecting something Ogma-level when I saw that...but 22 at neutral isn't horrible.

>22 at neutral isn't horrible

Mkay

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Also there's more to that Lute (and yes it's confirmed fake):
http://fireembs.blog.jp/archives/2098087.html

Confirmed fake! Thank you!

Now that I know for sure, I can rest nice and easy!

26 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Confirmed fake! Thank you!

Now that I know for sure, I can rest nice and easy!

Or is it confirmed fake? Does this look fake to you?

abeb9205.jpg.fa67310dc86d60f1b71752d07867adb3.jpg7763f974.jpg.bb04790b5b4b381fd913792f200cf28a.jpg

Looks fake to me. Hands are a dead giveaway (and a bit of the legs/shoes too) [I'm talking about her sprite itself. Not the artwork (though the buttons for that looks off. can't remember)]

Edited by Falcom

7 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

*Points at Ogma*

Ogma's res is deplorable

You're right, Minerva's res isn't horrible, but its definitely not worth the trouble of saving OR acknowledging it as a stat lol

Catria's res is okay. Once you hit over 23, you're okay. 24-27 res is nice and mediocre.

Why is Ogma's res so low though

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Or is it confirmed fake? Does this look fake to you?

abeb9205.jpg.fa67310dc86d60f1b71752d07867adb3.jpg

I want to go back and re-open my Sacred Stones game cause I don't really remember lute looking like this. I'm not saying this is bad, I just want to see how it compares to Sacred Stones

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Her eyes look very off for one.

Yeah I just rebooted my old SS game

The whole look just seems...... non-Lute to me

It looks like she's a different character. The hair also needs to be a little less wild if you ask me

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Ogma's res is deplorable

You're right, Minerva's res isn't horrible, but its definitely not worth the trouble of saving OR acknowledging it as a stat lol

Catria's res is okay. Once you hit over 23, you're okay. 24-27 res is nice and mediocre.

Why is Ogma's res so low though

I'll grant that it's not great. I am kinda wondering where those #s come from though. Is it just from looking at the spectrum?

It doesn't really matter, I guess, because if you're running any level of Life and Death 22 just drops from "not horrible" to "mage magnet"...maybe she lives through some blues? I'd look, but I'm in the middle of running Azura's numbers =P .

As Caeda's bodyguard, he doesn't need it; she's got all the Res anyone could never need.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I just rebooted my old SS game

The whole look just seems...... non-Lute to me

It looks like she's a different character. The hair also needs to be a little less wild if you ask me

I mean, aside from the eyes being strangely blank the art itself isn't bad. But like you said, it doesn't really look like Lute. I do have to say that the details on her clothing is very nice.

That's a kind of off-looking Lute. Something about her disheveled hair and the way that dress looks anti-gravity puffy. She's got some real fancy shoes on her though.

6 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I'll grant that it's not great. I am kinda wondering where those #s come from though. Is it just from looking at the spectrum?

It doesn't really matter, I guess, because if you're running any level of Life and Death 22 just drops from "not horrible" to "mage magnet"...maybe she lives through some blues? I'd look, but I'm in the middle of running Azura's numbers =P .

As Caeda's bodyguard, he doesn't need it; she's got all the Res anyone could never need.

Before factoring SI (and of course Blade tomes), neutral Res Minerva only has 4 Magic losses even with L&D3 equipped, so it's not really that bad.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Considering some of the weird looking art in game right now, being weird or off doesn't make it fake.  It very well could be fake, but I don't think we can go off that alone.

22 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

That's a kind of off-looking Lute. Something about her disheveled hair and the way that dress looks anti-gravity puffy. She's got some real fancy shoes on her though.

Lute has always been quite fancy:

FESS_Lute.png

However yeah, it is very definitely fan-made. We even have the actual source, come on.
Well-made but nevertheless.

Edited by Vaximillian

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Before factoring SI (and of course Blade tomes), neutral Res Minerva only has 4 Magic losses even with L&D3 equipped, so it's not really that bad.

Interesting...do you know off the top of your head how many more losses she picks up off of -Res? No worries if not, I'm just curious, since the entire discussion stems from whether -Atk is better than -Res.

Just now, LordFrigid said:

Interesting...do you know off the top of your head how many more losses she picks up off of -Res? No worries if not, I'm just curious, since the entire discussion stems from whether -Atk is better than -Res.

I ran it in the calculator, she gets 4 more losses (double!) with -Res. Sophia, unboosted Tharja, and both Tikis. I'm guessing the Tikis are more important here.

I just had a thought. Odin is a dark mage in Fates. In Heroes, he wields Blárblade.

Spoiler

Odin is Owain. Owain is a myrmidon.

It all makes too much sense!

Edited by Vaximillian

That art of Lute? I remember seeing it on Safebooru and it's listed as having been there for 3 months already and its source links to the artist's Twitter post: https://mobile.twitter.com/25mnts/status/828169280197840896. So, it's probably just fan art.

That said, it's possible the developers would allow artists to subtly hint they are working on something. So, who knows, maybe someone made amazing fan art of Wallace and that ends up being revealed as his official art for Heroes.

Edited by Kaden