Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I just had a thought. Odin is a dark mage in Fates. In Heroes, he wields Blárblade.

Reveal hidden contents

Odin is Owain. Owain is a myrmidon.

It all makes too much sense!

I just imagined Odin conjuring the Blarblade swords and swinging them in his hands instead of casting them as a spell.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I just imagined Odin conjuring the Blarblade swords and swinging them in his hands instead of casting them as a spell.

He would actually be better off doing just that. Poor guy.

Oh, and speaking of poor people, 32 Atk, just why:

k9Ai06LBPSc.jpg

Just now, LordFrigid said:

I wonder how hard it would be to dismantle the Blárblade artwork and put that image together...'cause I kinda want to do it now.

Approximately this hard:

5jkZtXm.png

I. e., not at all.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

With a host of other swords floating around him in the air in a whirlwind of death?

I wonder how hard it would be to dismantle the Blárblade artwork and put that image together...'cause I kinda want to do it now.

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

With a host of other swords floating around him in the air in a whirlwind of death?

Like how Vergil's flying swords work in DMC3. Mhmmm yes.

@Vaximillian GET TO WORK

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

k9Ai06LBPSc.jpg

Please tell me she is -Atk +Atk... (Even with the silver lance. Ouch)

Edited by Falcom

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

He would actually be better off doing just that. Poor guy.

k9Ai06LBPSc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Stop reminding me my only Clair is -Atk. ;_;

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Please tell me she is -Atk +Atk... (Even with the silver lance. Ouch)

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Stop reminding me my only Clair is -Atk. ;_;

She indeed is −Atk and it hurts. I have a Sheena who is −Atk too and I’m not even going to bother to level her up. And she’s already lvl 28.

Oh well, it’s RNG for you.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

She indeed is −Atk and it hurts. I have a Sheena who is −Atk too and I’m not even going to bother to level her up. And she’s already lvl 28.

Oh well, it’s RNG for you,

My 5* Clair is +Atk :]

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

-Atk 3* Subaki is even more disgusting.

And then there's -Atk Jaffar, Rebecca, and Setsuna... At least I got a different Setsuna... who's -Spd. Game, why...

Still gonna level them up, so I can dump them into different versions.

-Atk, +Res 5* Titania can at least be a blue wall who stops people from charging their special while she charges Glacies. Having access to Emerald Axe+ helps too.

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

My 5* Clair is +Atk :]

Cool. Stuff like this is, honestly, why I don’t really want to have a way of rerolling assets and flaws.
It’s already a pretty good emulation of the main series’ random growths. A unit can be blessed or screwed, that is fine with me.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Cool. Stuff like this is, honestly, why I don’t really want to have a way of rerolling assets and flaws.
It’s already a pretty good emulation of the main series’ random growths. A unit can be blessed or screwed, that is fine with me.

Maybe instead of rerolling natures, they could let us hard set it to neutral through some resources?

1 hour ago, Alternis said:

Screenshot_20170525-014601.png

This game likes to troll me with enemies having ridiculous DEF or RES stats. ; _ ;

Be glad her special is not Iceberg or Glacies. I'd hate to be in that situation. ESPECIALLY IF SHE SPAWNED ACROSS A PIT/WALL.

(I would've quit. Uninstalled the game. Drive a car over it. Throw it into the trash. And never looked back)

Spoiler

And then buy a new phone and install the game again cause Heroes is too addicting.

EDIT: Oh by the way. Maintenance coming on the 29th. (7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. EST) Wonder what that could be....

Edited by Falcom

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Apparently, @DehNutCase says +Spd -Atk is Minerva's best nature. I can't remember why, but he does love his redheads.

If I did say that, it was joke. (Might've been because I mis-remembered my Minerva's nature---she's -Atk/+Hp, so I joked about -Atk being the best bane because that's what I thought mine was.)

I know I might've said that about Odin once or twice, though---his Atk is so bad that it can't really get worse, so might as well keep his bulk.

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

If I did say that, it was joke. (Might've been because I mis-remembered my Minerva's nature---she's -Atk/+Hp, so I joked about -Atk being the best bane because that's what I thought mine was.)

I know I might've said that about Odin once or twice, though---his Atk is so bad that it can't really get worse, so might as well keep his bulk.

Oh, huh. I thought you said something like -Atk Minerva not losing ORKOs she needs.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, huh. I thought you said something like -Atk Minerva not losing ORKOs she needs.

*Shrugg*

I mean, that's probably true, given that I run L&D 1 on mine rather than 3, meaning she's basically -5 Atk, compared to =Atk Minerva, and she's still quite good at murdering things she needs to murder. Might just be because the team I use her in only needs her to kill blues and occasionally off-tank, though.

Edit: I think I was joking with you about how -Res Minerva gets killed by a ton of mages she'd otherwise survive---mostly due to packing Sacred Cowl and not using L&D 3. +Atk DB3 Rein, for instance, butchers =Minerva with L&D 3 (through Sacred Cowl), but -Atk, +Hp, L&D 1 survive with exactly 1 hp without Cowl.

Edited by DehNutCase

8 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

*Shrugg*

I mean, that's probably true, given that I run L&D 1 on mine rather than 3, meaning she's basically -5 Atk, compared to =Atk Minerva, and she's still quite good at murdering things she needs to murder. Might just be because the team I use her in only needs her to kill blues and occasionally off-tank, though.

Edit: I think I was joking with you about how -Res Minerva gets killed by a ton of mages she'd otherwise survive---mostly due to packing Sacred Cowl and not using L&D 3. +Atk DB3 Rein, for instance, butchers =Minerva with L&D 3 (through Sacred Cowl), but -Atk, +Hp, L&D 1 survive with exactly 1 hp without Cowl.

Maybe that was it. I remember showing you a picture of my Reinhardt ORKOing a Minerva.

I have 19 orbs right now. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

54 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Be glad her special is not Iceberg or Glacies. I'd hate to be in that situation. ESPECIALLY IF SHE SPAWNED ACROSS A PIT/WALL.

(I would've quit. Uninstalled the game. Drive a car over it. Throw it into the trash. And never looked back)

Hide contents

And then buy a new phone and install the game again cause Heroes is too addicting.

Please no that would be disgusting. ; - ; And it's probably going to happen to me eventually because you said it lol.

I would do the same except I just bought a new phone not long ago and I love it 8^(

Mkv's strat for Narcian's Hard map (it does use Alfonse so you'll be in the clear for the quest that requires him in the team during clear).

Edited by Roflolxp54

8 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Mkv's strat for Narcian's Hard map (it does use Alfonse so you'll be in the clear for the quest that requires him in the team during clear).

Wow, this is so different to her newer style.

Narcian soon. Nice! I was just contemplating on upgrading Arthur to get Lancebreaker fodder, so at least I can get the full lancebreaker set now! Good thing I waited.

down to 0 orbs now on main account though. Gonna stock up a bit first after failing to get an extra Klein...