Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Narcian soon. Nice! I was just contemplating on upgrading Arthur to get Lancebreaker fodder, so at least I can get the full lancebreaker set now! Good thing I waited.

down to 0 orbs now on main account though. Gonna stock up a bit first after failing to get an extra Klein... 

*Checks wiki* Wow, it's just Arthur and Narcian? I thought Swordbreaker had it bad... at least Bowbreaker and Daggerbreaker make it clear there's only one unit.

Now I think of it, a lot of breakers are unique-ish...

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Hmm ... guys, I need a second opinion. For a while, I was planning on giving my Eirika wings of mercy once I either got two Cains or I finished leveling up my spare Palla. Now that I think about it, though, neutral Eirika may have enough speed to take advantage of desperation. What do you guys think? Should I give my Eirika wings of mercy, or should I give her desperation? She's neutral and has moonbow as her proc.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hmm ... guys, I need a second opinion. For a while, I was planning on giving my Eirika wings of mercy once I either got two Cains or I finished leveling up my spare Palla. Now that I think about it, though, neutral Eirika may have enough speed to take advantage of desperation. What do you guys think? Should I give my Eirika wings of mercy, or should I give her desperation? She's neutral and has moonbow as her proc.

Default Eirika sits on 35 speed. Not a particularly favourable tier. What speed increases is she getting?

(On a related note, I gave my Anna Darting Blow on the assumption she was 36 speed... turns out she's 38. Darting Blow would let her double neutral Lon'qu. At least it was only a Tharja.)

Spoiler

If I want to give her Death Blow, I do have a fodder in terms of a 4* Reinhardt I don't think is ever getting promoted...

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Default Eirika sits on 35 speed. Not a particularly favourable tier. What speed increases is she getting?

Hmm, unfortunately she's my only hone speed unit that I have trained so I guess she's not getting a speed boost. In that case, waiting for wings of mercy may be the better option?

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Who are her teammates that would want her Wings of Mercy support?

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Hmm, unfortunately she's my only hone speed unit that I have trained so I guess she's not getting a speed boost. In that case, waiting for wings of mercy may be the better option?

(I was thinking more along the lines of Fury or Speed+).

Possibly. I'm not one to talk much about Wings of Mercy, but considering the Anna I'm planning on making a teleporting wall of death with Wings... I'll probably be singing a different tune when I'm done.

(Keep in mind, Anna is being paired with mages with Fury and a desire to be at low HP. As Satsuma points out, this might not be useful for you.)

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Who are her teammates that would want her Wings of Mercy support?

Let's see ... Alfonse, Nino, male Robin, Takumi, or Sanaki. I assume that Sanaki and Nino will be dead if they get hit by anything that's not a mage, but if there are any enemies that could come in and kill one of my weakened units, I suppose Eirika could either take one blow or finish them off.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Let's see ... Alfonse, Nino, male Robin, Takumi, or Sanaki. I assume that Sanaki and Nino will be dead if they get hit by anything that's not a mage, but if there are any enemies that could come in and kill one of my weakened units, I suppose Eirika could either take one blow or finish them off.

Eirika wants to counter things that attack from 2 spaces away. If they attack from one space away, she can't reach them when she teleports.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Alfonse probably doesn't want it since he has to move away for Eirika to attack, unless you want Rallies or something. I guess the rest would appreciate it, if Nino doesn't just kill everything. Also lets you stick to Nino for buffs so that's good.

All right, makes sense. Thanks guys. I suppose my Linde would be the one who wants desperation then?

Edited by Sunwoo

26 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

All right, makes sense. Thanks guys. I suppose my Linde would be the one who wants desperation then?

Hm... 36 speed. I think that's 7 more doubles, but the difference is that Linde can get Hone Speeds from Eirika in addition to whatever's in her A slot. A Hone Speed 3 bumps her up to 40, which can double anyone Eirika or slower.

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

She indeed is −Atk and it hurts. I have a Sheena who is −Atk too and I’m not even going to bother to level her up. And she’s already lvl 28.

Oh well, it’s RNG for you.

I did the first Armor quest with my -Att Sheena! Such fun. Then i had to retrain another Sheena who wasn't -Att for the second one.

5 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

*Checks wiki* Wow, it's just Arthur and Narcian? I thought Swordbreaker had it bad... at least Bowbreaker and Daggerbreaker make it clear there's only one unit.

Now I think of it, a lot of breakers are unique-ish...

Doesn't help that Narcian and Female Robin are GHB only units

speaking of, i've been saving my Camilla for Narcian's return now that she is trained up.

after this map she will be one step closer to being Cherche's Brave Axe+ fodder. Just need to wait on another Camilla (mine is plus Attack minus Res) in case there are more missions that need a green Res tank

16 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Doesn't help that Narcian and Female Robin are GHB only units

speaking of, i've been saving my Camilla for Narcian's return now that she is trained up.

after this map she will be one step closer to being Cherche's Brave Axe+ fodder. Just need to wait on another Camilla (mine is plus Attack minus Res) in case there are more missions that need a green Res tank

I never did Narcian on lunatic before since at the time I didn't have the units for it. But this time, I shall be prepared.

Who wants to bet that Nino solos?

10 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lol RIP. Alts steal your luck.

Can't even really say that actually bc my main has absurd 5* luck

but it just also doesn't have 2+ ryomas

8 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I have my first Linda with a Desperation 2 and she pretty much wipes out Vengeance Vantage Takumis.

4 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Wow look at this little monster I encountered at the arena

Hide contents

Screenshot_20170525-070511.png

Wow, wouldn't this be a hacked unit since weapons like Wo Dao+ are 5 star only while this Hana is only 4 star? I guess there really is no way to get rid of hackers completely.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, wouldn't this be a hacked unit since weapons like Wo Dao+ are 5 star only while this Hana is only 4 star? I guess there really is no way to get rid of hackers completely.

Nah, the Wo Dao is an inheritable weapon and you can give a 5* weapon to anyone who could use it. It would be possible to have a 2* Hana with a Wo Dao+. At the very least, my 4* Hana has a Brave Sword+ I gave her from a +Res/-Atk Ogma.

Edited by LuxSpes

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Nah, the Wo Dao is an inheritable weapon and you can give a 5* weapon to anyone who could use it. It would be possible to have a 2* Hana with a Wo Dao+.

Except the descriptions of 5 star weapons clearly read that "this skill can be learned by units 5 star and higher" which leads me to think that any unit, even if they inherited the weapon, has to be 5 star to actually learn it.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except the descriptions of 5 star weapons clearly read that "this skill can be learned by units 5 star and higher" which leads me to think that any unit, even if they inherited the weapon, has to be 5 star to actually learn it.

Except it is how it works. You only need the original unit to be 5⋆ to learn a 5⋆-only skill. If you inherit it onto anyone else, there is no such restriction.

Just now, Anacybele said:

That description only appears on the unit who originally had the weapon. There's no star level restriction on inherited skills, weapons included. Here's a screencap of my 4* Hana's skill list and you can see that the 5* only restriction isn't there:

59ac1e2867.jpg

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Except it is how it works. You only need the original unit to be 5⋆ to learn a 5⋆-only skill. If you inherit it onto anyone else, there is no such restriction.

Well that doesn't make any sense with what the description says, and it sounds a bit OP to me since you could then have BS like what Quint showed.

EDIT: Too many people are quoting me at the same time again...

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It doesn't apply to inherited weapons for some reason.