• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

While poking around for the other FE4 mangas, I somehow came across an Ayra figurine. Huh. I didn't know FE was hot enough to get figurines back in the day.

Yeah the FE4 cast got a set of figures. Ayra's was a hidden bonus thing, though, so she's much harder to find and costs an arm and leg to get.

Eh lets be honest the only FE4 pairing that matters is Finn x Lachesis(gave birth to Nanna), Finn x Fury(gave birth to Sety), Leif x Nanna, and the best of them all: Seliph x Leif

ElVgnlX.png

Am i the only one bothered that 2 of them are incest?

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Dream... Dream more.

I don't have him. I'm actually Robin Hood, and I pass 5*s to people who need them, so someone else has him

Hey can you pass along my spare 5 star Klein to somebody that needs it? It has the same boon/bane as my first (+HP/-Def), and I'm not cool enough to build a Quadsuna in the future.

I'm serious, I'd trade this guy for any 3 or 4 star I was missing. Except Gordin. If hero collecting were video game collecting, Gordin would represent the half dozen Fifa or Madden games you'll find on each system. Worthless.

3 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Hey can you pass along my spare 5 star Klein to somebody that needs it? It has the same boon/bane as my first (+HP/-Def), and I'm not cool enough to build a Quadsuna in the future.

I'm serious, I'd trade this guy for any 3 or 4 star I was missing. Except Gordin. If hero collecting were video game collecting, Gordin would represent the half dozen Fifa or Madden games you'll find on each system. Worthless.

No, that was @JSND's Klein. You're gonna take him and you're gonna love him.

Yay, I got my first hero merit reward and it's from Setsuna! Kind of wished there were hero merit dialogue, but whatever.

Part of me wonders if it's possible to solo Narcian's map with Michalis.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Yay, I got my first hero merit reward and it's from Setsuna! Kind of wished there were hero merit dialogue, but whatever.

Part of me wonders if it's possible to solo Narcian's map with Michalis.

With that trash Res, I'm not sure lol. Camilla can do it because she can ORKO the Archer AND tank the mages. Can Michalis even do the first thing? I don't have any of the stats around.

19 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

With that trash Res, I'm not sure lol. Camilla can do it because she can ORKO the Archer AND tank the mages. Can Michalis even do the first thing? I don't have any of the stats around.

Eh... Probably not.

Guess I'm just gonna have to wait to see if 4 Sakura can beat this map. Just watched the Lloyd one.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Isn't Narcian's map level 35? Michalis can probably just run Sacred Cowl\Aegis and be gucci. (And he'll kill a mage first, not the brave bow loser, because he's fucking Michalis. Edit: Would need someone with shove/smite or a flier with reposition, though.)

Edited by DehNutCase

55 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Isn't Narcian's map level 35? Michalis can probably just run Sacred Cowl\Aegis and be gucci. (And he'll kill a mage first, not the brave bow loser, because he's fucking Michalis. Edit: Would need someone with shove/smite or a flier with reposition, though.)

Yep, the map's hardest difficulty is Hard, and is Level 35.

I saw a video with Camilla cheesing the map. Yep, still wish I had a flying onee-sama with high resistance.

2 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Yeah, Narcian and F!Robin are the only normal (lv. 25) and hard (lv. 35) difficulty GHBs while Ursula onward are hard and lunatic (lv. 40).

I checked and Michalis could move above a forest onto a mountain which could let a Dancer help him move up to kill the blue mage. A 4* Michalis one-shots the blue mage who happens to have T-Adept 2. Even if the blue mage didn't, he'd still one-shot the blue mage since Michalis would do 51 damage which is more than enough to go through the blue mage's 14 defense and 31 HP. 3* Michalis can kill the blue mage too, but not having Iote's Shield means he dies to the Brave Bow archer who does 23x2 to 3* Michalis whereas 4* Michalis with Iote's Shield only takes 3x2.

Anyway, Michalis would have to take 6 damage from the Brave Bow archer, 4 damage from Narcian -- he's barely fast enough to avoid getting doubled -- who takes 15 damage in return, and 25 from the green mage. He'll live by 5 HP and have Blazing Thunder fully charged. At this point, you'd have to pull back Michalis since the sword infantry would have moved closer to Michalis and he has Axebreaker -- he'll do 12x2 to Michalis --  and Michalis will not survive another onslaught unless you can somehow get him back up to full HP and kill the green mage.

Y'know, a flying healer would be really useful right about now. :p

I think Minerva without Life & Death equipped might be able to do a better job.

Edited by Kaden

6 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I ship Sigurd with the grill girl

We may need to stop dishing out these piping hot jokes for a while if Genealogy gets remade

All right, I think I need another second opinion. I have a choice between using two Felicias, one of them is neutral and the other one is +def -spd. I'm not going to be using her regularly, just for quests or times when I really need her. Is losing a little bit of speed really unacceptable to gain a little bit of bulk? Should I just pick the neutral one?

22 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

All right, I think I need another second opinion. I have a choice between using two Felicias, one of them is neutral and the other one is +def -spd. I'm not going to be using her regularly, just for quests or times when I really need her. Is losing a little bit of speed really unacceptable to gain a little bit of bulk? Should I just pick the neutral one?

I'd rather keep the speed since Felicia's defense is already low and she's meant to deal with magic units rather than physical. Yes, it can help for those off chances she has to take a hit, but the main draw of Felicia is her high resistance and speed; 5* Felica has the second-highest resistance at 35 tied with Jagen and Lucius -- only Wrys is higher at 36 resistance -- and she has the third-highest speed at 37 tied with Caeda, Lyn, Navarre, and Setsuna. -Spd drops her down to being the sixth-fastest at 34 speed tied with a bunch of characters while +Def only moves her up from having the eighth-lowest defense to the eleventh-lowest.

There's also the issue of how different boon/bane can influence how the AI reacts which if you're using Felicia on a 3* or 4* team because you've ran out of options, using +Def, -Spd Felicia might cause an issue when using strategies from Itchybackside, Mkv, nstyler, etc. who are using neutral Felicia.

Regarding the silhouettes, here's hoping that it's bride Eirika on the right even though Awakening Eirika's art doesn't have a bow on the side of her head and it's probably Lucina. They could do a 6 character banner where have 4 are the Choose Your Legends winners Ike, Lucina, Lyn, and Roy and 2 are extras like Eirika who introduced the bride class and er... someone else like... erm... Deidre? We haven't had a 6 character banner since the Blazing Shadows one.

Edited by Kaden

I can see that the left is Lyn but can't for the life of me tell who the right one is. The veil obscures practically all the hair, which is the most telling feature. What do you think the weapons are going to be? I keep thinking the right one is a giant spoon with a bow but surely that's wrong....