Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

1) Factually incorrect.

2) Neither is better than the other. The comparison completely depends on what color your team is lacking.

1) Sorry, you're the one that's incorrect.

2) I disagree, that's all.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I mean...it's no secret that you straight up refused to use dancers up until a few weeks ago, with the most common complaint being "dies too easily" despite the majority of users on here arguing to the contrary. Time really does change things @DarkLordIvy.

Azura is more frail than Olivia, simply by comparing their stats, and yet here we are.

Really though i actually find Olivia better than Azura once they both reach their maximum potential because Blue is a bullshitly strong color, and majority of bullhitly strong units happen to lose or softchecked by Hector

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And yeah, but not so strong that they feel like they're near impossible or impossible to beat. And if I have lower ratings on my units, doesn't that mean my score will be lowered?

Completing a streak with one less death makes up for the lower number of points per match.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

1) Sorry, you're the one that's incorrect.

Try telling that to everyone who follows this thread. There's simply too many posts of yours I'd have to quote to get the point across.

@JSND Ruby Sword new meta. I recently gave it to mine and I can't help but think about giving her a bump to 5* for kicks. That said, I don't really use dancers in arena anymore. Reposition and Draw Back spoiled me

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Completing a streak with one less death makes up for the lower number of points per match.

Okay then, I guess that works.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Try telling that to everyone who follows this thread. There's simply too many posts of yours I'd have to quote to get the point across.

I edited my post, I guess you didn't see that. But I never said you had to quote ALL of the relevant posts. Anyway, let's just move on before we derail this too much.

EDIT: Wait, my edit vanished. That's weird...

Edited by Anacybele

23 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Can confirm. To name an example, I clearly recall Ana refusing to use Olivia because she couldn't keep her from dying every time she tried.

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Can't be true. I literally don't remember this at all. And this is something I'm pretty sure that I would remember. I recall comparisons between Azura and Olivia (the former is much better), but that's it.

Here's one post where you said that, along with several others before and after it.

Honestly, I hardly think it's relevant that @Anacybele did or didn't use to want to use dancers in the past. She seems perfectly fine with using them now, so I don't think there's really a problem. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Honestly, I hardly think it's relevant that @Anacybele did or didn't use to want to use dancers. She seems perfectly fine with using them now, so I don't think there's really a problem. 

Looks like I accidentally kicked up a fuss oops :l

Okay, you know what, all I'm going to say is this.

Just because a person cannot remember that something happened, that doesn't mean that said thing never happened.

3 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Looks like I accidentally kicked up a fuss oops :l

Oh, no, you're fine. I looked back at the previous posts, and you didn't seem like you were trying to start an argument or anything. I don't want the potential for an argument to start up is all. 

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Okay, you know what, all I'm going to say is this.

Just because a person cannot remember that something happened, that doesn't mean that said thing never happened.

Totally agree. I also don't think any debates on whether or not the thing happened are going to lead anywhere productive though. 

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I finally caved in and gave Alfonse Ogma's Brave Sword. RIP +1 Ogma, you were useless to me anyway. Now for Alfonse to be slightly less trash.

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but I have no Ogma to sacrifice RIP

(I have one at 4*, but the thought of spending 40k feathers to promote Alfonse to 5* and also Ogma for the sacrifice is quite daunting)

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but I have no Ogma to sacrifice RIP

(I have one at 4*, but the thought of spending 40k feathers to promote Alfonse to 5* and also Ogma for the sacrifice is quite daunting)

I spent 44k feathers on an Effie that I don't even use that often. But it feels good to know you have a nuke in the box.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I spent 44k feathers on an Effie that I don't even use that often. But it feels good to know you have a nuke in the box.

I already have a +Atk Reinhardt, so I think I've got that covered :P

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Despicable!

I do what I must for feathers

I'm willing to sacrifice my dignity to gain the resources necessary to spoil my true loves, like Nino and Celica

7 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I do what I must for feathers

I'm willing to sacrifice my dignity to gain the resources necessary to spoil my true loves, like Nino and Celica

Lies, Reinhardts kill Celicas.

Just now, JSND said:

As Marth himself says

"I am a man before i am a prince or brother. I use Reinhardt"

This is why Lucina is better