Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

All or nothing?

Fun fact, only 3 units can kill this Rein from full hp. Another fun fact, only 12 units manage to survive his offense. (No one kills him on a fort, not even if he's down to 30 hp, which is Vantage range with a +hp seal.)

This Reinhardt can solo the vast majority of arena teams.

Edit: (S!Camilla who has higher Atk, and Cecilia who has =Atk, can't replicate this because they're not blue.)

Edited by DehNutCase

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, DehNutCase said:

Fun fact, only 3 units can kill this Rein from full hp. Another fun fact, only 12 units manage to survive his offense. (No one kills him on a fort, not even if he's down to 30 hp, which is Vantage range with a +hp seal.)

This Reinhardt can solo the vast majority of arena teams.

...How would you nerf this by introducing a new unit/skill? Because I think I remember hearing something about being unable to nerf gacha elements once they're out?

On 5/27/2017 at 4:00 PM, Gustavos said:

People are all over the place on the right one, but Lyn is definitely the consensus for the left. The right has a big bow on the front of the head, and I don't think that's on any other character who exists in the game. The closest may be Elise who has two bows in the sides of her hair. As far as any Fire Emblem character, I think the bow is most reminiscent of Charlotte from Fates, but even that feels like a stretch.

lol called it

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...How would you nerf this by introducing a new unit/skill? Because I think I remember hearing something about being unable to nerf gacha elements once they're out?

The wedding banner has a B-slot staff skill that completely prevents counters, and the same unit with that skill has a staff that debuffs to prevent counters.

That said, the Rein is basically unstoppable in a player's hands.

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

The wedding banner has a B-slot staff skill that completely prevents counters, and the same unit with that skill has a staff that debuffs to prevent counters.

That said, the Rein is basically unstoppable in a player's hands.

Fucking Reinhardt Emblem.

4 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

That's melee infantry stats, good sir, which Bow Cordelia is not.

Edit: @MaskedAmpharos he's messing with you.

Faye exists and she has 154 BST as an archer. Then again, she's a villager like Donnel and both of them have higher than normal BST.

Just now, Kaden said:

Faye exists and she has 154 BST as an archer. Then again, she's a villager like Donnel and both of them have higher than normal BST.

Trainee units have 'balanced' stats, which is a death knell for an offensive archer. Cordelia needs to keep her absurdly min/maxed-ness to be viable. (33/33 would already be the best in the game, but I doubt they'd do that.)

16 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Related to Raigh: I remember some talk about -blade tomes which reminded me of something. -wolf tomes have the lowest MT and while they do well at their job, compared to the other anti-unit weapons, it is still low. Poison Dagger is a colorless weapon that is effective on 70-ish percent of the cast, is usable with units who are all fast, and by default, is found on a unit with high attack. Its low MT makes a lot of sense. Also, daggers all have effects in some way or another. Anti-armor weapons have normal MT to deal with knights having high defense in general and the other weapons tend to have more mundane, practical effects. Bows, are, well, bows, so... Anyway, -wolf tomes? They have to compete with tomes with spectacular effects: legendary tomes have their quirks that can be good or all right while having very high MT such as Aura, Excalibur, and Ragnarok, -raven tomes which allow a mage to have WTA against two colors, and -owl tomes which can be become very powerful by huddling your units together, and finally, -blade tomes which have the highest MT like normal tomes e.g. Rexcalibur+ and can become extremely powerful by buffing the user. -wolf tomes should have been 8 MT and 12 MT or at least 7 MT and 11 MT like -raven tomes not 6 MT and 10 MT.

I'm pretty sure it's just tomes that have lower MT than swords/axes/lances/breaths (tied with bows higher than daggers. Staffs have less of a pattern) not the wolf tomes. It seems to fit the pattern of hammer and company (not including Poison dagger) fine.  (equal to the steel equivalent for the normal version than the + version is 1 more than the regular silver equivalent)

Sure the wolf tomes might still not hold up compared to other tomes and tomes lower MT could justify boosting the wolf tomes regardless.

19 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I've never looked at archer bsts in detail before so...

Faye: 154
Gordin: 148
Jeorge: 147
Klein: 148
Niles: 147
Rebecca: 151
Setsuna: 147
Takumi: 148
Virion: 147

This is a lot more variance than I thought there'd be. Klein isn't a typo either. Kind of interesting that every new archer has a higher bst than the initial batch and Klein was one of the first new archers too. Obviously BST isn't everything but, still, interesting. 

Edited by r_n

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

This is a lot more variance than I thought there'd be. Klein isn't a typo either. Kind of interesting that every new archer has a higher bst than the initial batch and Klein was one of the first new archers too. Obviously BST isn't everything but, still, interesting.

Klein is 148, you typo'd during math.

Edit: Rebecca is also 148.

Faye is higher because she's a trainee.

Edited by DehNutCase

45 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Trainee units have 'balanced' stats, which is a death knell for an offensive archer. Cordelia needs to keep her absurdly min/maxed-ness to be viable. (33/33 would already be the best in the game, but I doubt they'd do that.)

It would also make her the first archer with above 32 neutral attack if she had 33 or above attack.

44 minutes ago, goodperson707 said:

I'm pretty sure it's just tomes that have lower MT than swords/axes/lances/breaths (tied with bows higher than daggers. Staffs have less of a pattern) not the wolf tomes. It seems to fit the pattern of hammer and company (not including Poison dagger) fine.  (equal to the steel equivalent for the normal version than the + version is 1 more than the regular silver equivalent)

Sure the wolf tomes might still not hold up compared to other tomes and tomes lower MT could justify boosting the wolf tomes regardless.

I was trying to say that -wolf tomes are relatively weaker compared to the other tomes and anti-type weapons in general. It's only effective against a type of unit, which, while it has a stronger damage boost than -raven tomes, is still not that great compared to gaining weapon triangle advantage against another color or -owl tomes which basically have self-Spurs justifying its low MT compared to the other tomes. When you consider that -blade tomes have the same MT as a normal, "Silver" tome, but is definitely the strongest weapon in the game while -wolf tomes have the lowest MT... It's just frustrating and questionable.

Edited by Kaden

So which of Boey, Mae or Genny will get demoted, and which of Boey/Mae's skills will enter the 4* pool?

Judging by the Tellius banner, both Soren and Titania had their unique skill remain locked at 5* while their other one dropped to 4*. If this trend continues and Mae drops to 4*, we get more Desperation fodder. Same with Boey and Renewal.

(Not Genny, though: Staff users always have one passive, and that one passive is always 5* locked).

I was trying to say that -wolf tomes are relatively weaker compared to the other tomes and anti-type weapons in general. It's only effective against a type of unit, which, while it has a stronger damage boost than -raven tomes, is still not that great compared to gaining weapon triangle advantage against another color or -owl tomes which basically have self-Spurs justifying its low MT compared to the other tomes. When you consider that -blade tomes have the same MT as a normal, "Silver" tome, but is definitely the strongest weapon in the game while -wolf tomes have the lowest MT... It's just frustrating and questionable.

But they aren't relatively weaker to other anti types besides poison dagger and Named weapons (Pretty sure only dire thunder dosen't use the +1 over the equivalent silver+ MT) They are actually weaker but that's how tomes work. That's pretty much all I'm pointing out, 

Edited by goodperson707

After looking at the wesding banner, I made 2 deductions:

1. @Cute Chao is gonna be P'd off at the lack of grooms (though I expected it)

2. All I see is rally atk/spd. After that, I'm making no judgements until I see some stats

GIVE ME STATS!!!!

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You don't count

;_;

Caeda will find you. You will believe in love.

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Ward cavalry and Rally A/S gonna be fun to combo?

Depends on what you're trying to accomplish, I guess. Most of the time, I'd imagine you'd be better off just giving Hone Cav to someone...but if you want full Ward Cav then yeah, it would probably be good.