• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Since Caladbolg, Tarvos, and Lughnasadh didn't exist in Japanese RD, they might not actually get in, honestly.

That's disappointing as heck. But if we were to get a Dawn Brigade banner it would be a punch in the face to give Edward and Nolan something like a Silver Sword+ and Brave Axe+. Heck Leonardo's special weapon was what made him usable.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

That's disappointing as heck. But if we were to get a Dawn Brigade banner it would be a punch in the face to give Edward and Nolan something like a Silver Sword+ and Brave Axe+. Heck Leonardo's special weapon was what made him usable.

Or they could take a hit for the good of humankind, and become 4* wielders of stuff like the Wo Dao.

@Vaximillian @Arcanite Let's all be friends and call it Rawrblade

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

wrt Blade!Reinhardt from a few pages back

Rein has strictly better offensive parameters than Leo and if I can make Leo @horse emblem destroy shit in the arena with a Raudrblade (not even the +) and like, Darting Blow 2 (bc it was conveniently there) I'm pretty sure Rein is fine

it could be a use of +spd Reins, actually

Although Leo also had Goad buffs from Rein himself for a total of +10 spd before Darting but with Camus incoming Rein won't be the only Goad Cav holder anymore anyway

Edited by Thor Odinson

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Or they could take a hit for the good of humankind, and become 4* wielders of stuff like the Wo Dao.

@Vaximillian @Arcanite Let's all be friends and call it Rawrblade

Karla or Mia are much better choices for another Wo Dao holder. Heck if we're honest Fir should have gotten one herself at least as a 5 star.

9 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Reinhardt is actually pretty absurd from just his spread and color---seriously, run the numbers with -blade on him.

110 Vantage one shot SeemsBalanced

@shadowofchaos I need to upload that amazing "Budget Ursula one shots Nino" image i recorded yesterday lol

58 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

wrt Blade!Reinhardt from a few pages back

Rein has strictly better offensive parameters than Leo and if I can make Leo @horse emblem destroy shit in the arena with a Raudrblade (not even the +) and like, Darting Blow 2 (bc it was conveniently there) I'm pretty sure Rein is fine

it could be a use of +spd Reins, actually

Although Leo also had Goad buffs from Rein himself for a total of +10 spd before Darting but with Camus incoming Rein won't be the only Goad Cav holder anymore anyway

Hmmm i have a +Spd Reinhardt and some Odins....

maybe a future project in the works?

29 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hmmm i have a +Spd Reinhardt and some Odins....

maybe a future project in the works?

+atk is still the best of Bladeheart overall

Although neutral won't double +SPD hector

10 minutes ago, JSND said:

+atk is still the best of Bladeheart overall

Although neutral won't double +SPD hector

Yeah unfortunately i don't have +atk and my first one is even -Atk. That's why i upgraded my +Spd one so at least i won't be annoyed by failing to KO as much.

plan is to merge them although it's tempting to do double Reinhardt for defense to annoy people. But SP is hard to get so it sounds more economical to merge the two so I have spare SP for skills like Lancebreaker

3 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

So, I've pulled a Priscilla recently and I'm using her on the off chance one of my units takes damage...

She sounds really breathy. But I did get her "I'll ease your pain..." line.

I want Priscilla. :(

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I want Priscilla. :(

Any statements to make about her? Right now, I've only used her to heal twice.

I've been no higher than the Second Stratum and I jumped on those 1HP of damages.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

I've been no higher than the Second Stratum and I jumped on those 1HP of damages.

Mounted Rehabilitate and wonderful art, what to not love?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Mounted Rehabilitate and wonderful art, what to not love?

I'm looking forward to that bit already.

Considering how much Lissa has jumped, I expect to see a jump once I start taking damage.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

She's on a horse, and already comes with Rehabilitate, so that saves a lot of trouble. She's slightly bulkier than Elise, but it's not really enough to matter imo, so Elise is still better. But Priscilla's still pretty great.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

She was my first 5 star colorless unit! As much as I love Lissa, Priscilla's mobility has been a life saver. Her speed is kind of meh, but a +ATK Priscilla is a good candidate for Wrathful Staff. Also...she's absolutely gorgeous. Maybe not as gorgeous as Lucius, but I digress... I think that's all been said however.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

She was my first 5 star colorless unit! As much as I love Lissa, Priscilla's mobility has been a life saver. Her speed is kind of meh, but a +ATK Priscilla is a good candidate for Wrathful Staff. Also...she's absolutely gorgeous. Maybe not as gorgeous as Lucius, but I digress... I think that's all been said however.

I think mine's +HP -Spd. So, probably not going to be doing much, but I'm definitely using her.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I think mine's +HP -Spd. So, probably not going to be doing much, but I'm definitely using her.

She really shouldn't be in battle anyway, so she's still usable. Mine is +RES, so I really only use her to tank hits from mages which is really nice. ^^

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

She really shouldn't be in battle anyway, so she's still usable. Mine is +RES, so I really only use her to tank hits from mages which is really nice. ^^

...You know, I don't remember what Lissa's nature is. Should probably check.

EDIT: +Spd -HP. (In the signature). So Priscilla might actually be a better emergency tank than Lissa depending on the precise stats.

Edited by phineas81707