Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

15 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I use vanilla Lucy on Belinda's account. And a 6 interaction cooldown isn't that bad for me.

This is the reason I prefer the vanilla skills rather than the new "shorter cooldown" ones like "Noontime" "Bonfire" etc. Simply because of the "original" skills rather than optimization.

This is the same reason I never used reclassing on many runs in FE13 or FE14.

Same reason I'm not into Fury builds. I don't expect to have the best setup or rank of course.

But that's the same how with tiers and such of how the community accepts things being more efficient than others that I don't expect much out of being a Robin smash main.

It's just a different playstyle than you guys.

I mean I have a Speed Awakening (Defiant Spd) +spd desperation 2 Julia. And I don't expect that setup to be optimal.

Be me and do Darting Blow Lucina

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

36 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

LOL Aether is garbage anyway XD

My Aether Ninian is currently wrecking the Tempest Trials, though.

29 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Which is a real pity. Aether looked nice on Ike, for example.

Ike's original Aether animation is literally the GBA Hero critical animation minus the shield.

37 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

My Aether Ninian is currently wrecking the Tempest Trials, though.

So as my Galeforce Lyn LOL

Arena sucks for 5 proc skills, but Gale force in tempest trials is CRAZY for the final map. I just let Lyn take 2 hits from Veronica and then she goes ham XD

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

So as my Galeforce Lyn LOL

Arena sucks for 5 proc skills, but Gale force in tempest trials is CRAZY for the final map. I just let Lyn take 2 hits from Veronica and then she goes ham XD

Aaand my Fae just got enough SP to also learn Aether. Oooh... my next run is going to be so much fun (too bad it'll probably have to wait until after work since my batteries are getting low).

I need a good Special Skill for my 5 star Gaius. When the skill inherit update came out, I gave him Glacies.

That was a horrible idea.

So I gave him Moonbow, and its going well for me. But I'm thinking that Bonfire/Ignis would have been better. If only I had units that had those skills. Any ideas for a Gaius special skill?

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Aaand my Fae just got enough SP to also learn Aether. Oooh... my next run is going to be so much fun (too bad it'll probably have to wait until after work since my batteries are getting low).

Make a full dragon team with everyone +10, with Aether, and all 4 have fortify dragons and I'll change my profile picture to antyhing you want ;) (Just don't be lewd or indecent)

Make a full dragon team with everyone +10, with Aether, and all 4 have fortify dragons and I'll change my profile picture to antyhing you want ;) (Just don't be lewd or indecent)

16 minutes ago, ShuriKandy said:

I need a good Special Skill for my 5 star Gaius. When the skill inherit update came out, I gave him Glacies.

That was a horrible idea.

So I gave him Moonbow, and its going well for me. But I'm thinking that Bonfire/Ignis would have been better. If only I had units that had those skills. Any ideas for a Gaius special skill?

Luna if you're going with a more offensive build, and Bonfire if you're going for a tanky build. 

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Does Masked Marth need extra SP to learn skills you inherit onto her?

What do you mean?

It should be like any other character...

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

She's not an exception to the rule, no. 

What do you mean?

It should be like any other character...

Bleh. You'd think they'd lift that since she doesn't come with any skills.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Bleh. You'd think they'd lift that since sh doesn't come with any skills.

Really? I think it's generous enough for them to hand us a 5* unit with such great stats at all. 

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Bleh. You'd think they'd lift that since she doesn't come with any skills.

Stop being lazy and grind your SP

20 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Can I get in on this? ._. Going full Lighting Breath+, Reposition/Draw Back, Aether, Triangle Adept, Quick Riposte, Fortify dragons (okay, maybe only on 2 >.>) on all my dragons.

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Really? I think it's generous enough for them to hand us a 5* unit with such great stats at all. 

Just now, Arcanite said:

Stop being lazy and grind your SP

But I already have a +2 Lucina that's +Spd -Res, so all this effort isn't sitting well with me

But I already have a +2 Lucina that's +Spd -Res, so all this effort isn't sitting well with me

I mean no one's forcing you to use her. She's for the people that don't have a Lucina like you do. 

Just send her home for feathers (or use her if you don't have another bonus unit for the next rotation, I suppose) and go for the Quick Pulse seal instead. 

You realize... I currently have +10 Ninian (with Aether and Fortify Dragons), +10 Fae (with Aether and Fortify Dragons), +10 Nowi (with Fortify Dragons, but no SP left or Aether), and 11 unmerged Young Tikis.

I also have enough 5-star Chroms and Ninians to pass down the remaining two Aethers and one Fortify Dragons.

I mean no one's forcing you to use her. She's for the people that don't have a Lucina like you do. 

Just send her home for feathers (or use her if you don't have another bonus unit for the next rotation, I suppose) and go for the Quick Pulse seal instead. 

You realize... I currently have +10 Ninian (with Aether and Fortify Dragons), +10 Fae (with Aether and Fortify Dragons), +10 Nowi (with Fortify Dragons, but no SP left or Aether), and 11 unmerged Young Tikis.

I also have enough 5-star Chroms and Ninians to pass down the remaining two Aethers and one Fortify Dragons.

Are you gonna do it or no?

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

You're not my dad