Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, JSND said:

1. Its a reference to NMOTE

2. Characters from NMOTE isn't exactly known for being smart. Its almost as if the world is filled by Sigurd and Quan.

The story is essentially Gharnef and Hardin making a fool out of everyone.

NOTHING is as dumb as Elice though. NOTHING

I played the game but it's been a while so I'm really not sure where the reference was. I know some of the characters can be dumb at times but I didn't expect it to be this bad. Oh well. Also #EliceDidNothingWrong

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

So, I guess Attack Ploy has infinite range, and the shape seems to be a cross so units north/south west and east of you wont be affected.

Reveal hidden contents

4RXXYR4.png

EPJ05nj.png

Cardinal direction... I see now. This means that the cardinal directions are north, east, south, and west.

That's a good choice of inheritance though... as I thought it really makes Felicia more viable. :)

Roderick is a 31/34 Lance Horse which is.... new.

OHMYGODHESSOHANDSOMEHELPIVEBEENSTARINGATHIMFOR5MINUTES

Looking at base i'm guessing Luke is going to be Sworderick

Edited by JSND

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Luke is a 31/34 Lance Horse which is.... new.

OHMYGODHESSOHANDSOMEHELPIVEBEENSTARINGATHIMFOR5MINUTES

He's just like Gatrie. A womanizer, but he has never got a single girl. But yeah, hey, it's the designer of his own game who drew him, after all! (Daisuke Izuka is the lead illustrator for New Mystery, same goes for Michalis & Minerva too!) Of course he'll look handsome. :3

What's with the 31/34? And he's a Sword Cavalry!

Edited by Lyrai

5 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

He's just like Gatrie. A womanizer, but he has never got a single girl. But yeah, hey, it's the designer of his own game who drew him, after all! (Daisuke Izuka is the lead illustrator for New Mystery, same goes for Michalis & Minerva too!) Of course he'll look handsome. :3

What's with the 31/34? And he's a Sword Cavalry!

Ha i mistyped Roderick and Luke!

Also i find it kinda funny that so far Cain archetype Horse have been Lance while Abel Archetype Horse have been Sword while the OG Cain is Sword and the OG Abel is Lance

FE7 is iirc the only time where the Archetype is potrayed exactly like FE1

Edited by JSND

Just now, JSND said:

Ha i mistyped Roderick and Luke!

Also i find it kinda funny that so far Cain archetype Horse have been Lance while Abel Archetype Horse have been Sword while the OG Cain is Sword while the OG Abel is Lance

No. Cain started with D rank in Sword, while Abel started with D rank in Lance.

Luke started with D rank in Sword, while Roderick started with D rank in Lance.

4 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

No. Cain started with D rank in Sword, while Abel started with D rank in Lance.

Luke started with D rank in Sword, while Roderick started with D rank in Lance.

I usually separate them as Cain is Faster, Abel is the one with higher STR. At least growth wise

The ussual confusion is the fact that Bull is the faster one and Panther is the strong one. Awakening actually did it right

Edited by JSND

40 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Katarina is Tharja if Tharja shifted her HP and Def into Res.

Yeah, I just checked the wiki. I'd say she's more like Mae, but if she had some points from attack moved to speed. Actually, she's basically a -Atk, +Spd Mae. I would have been fine with either or, but now I really want Katarina knowing her attack is at least the same as Raigh and Sophia's, but she had speed and resistance to back it up. But! The game refuses to give me different red mages, so I'll just cry myself to sleep.

Also, Roderick has 31 attack and 34 speed. Pretty good and works with his Firesweep Lance. Peri and Abel are stronger though... And then there's Athena with 31 attack and 38 speed. Luke's isn't up yet.

Edited by Kaden

6 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Also, Roderick has 31 attack and 34 speed. Pretty good and works with his Firesweep Lance. Peri and Abel are stronger though... And then there's Athena with 31 attack and 38 speed. Luke's isn't up yet.

Athena is literally Navvare +1 Speed edition lol

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Andddd Luke is a 34/28/30 Sword

Putting him at the second strongest Cavalier in the game right after Frederick. His defense is kinda unfortunate though

What's his full stats? I have a Neutral Luke so whatever you give me will also be my Luke's stats :3

4 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

What's his full stats? I have a Neutral Luke so whatever you give me will also be my Luke's stats :3

43/34/28/30/20 according to wiki

BST total is: 155 - the first one since Eliwood

#NotMyGreatestKnightOfLycia

#LegendOfLuke

EDIT; apparently camus is also 155 huh

Edited by JSND

So how do these units play in terms of their stats? It seems they all have good skills to inherit but I guess I have to check if they're worth using themselves first (if I get them in the first place)

Haven't played the original games so not sure what to expect from these guys.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So how do these units play in terms of their stats? It seems they all have good skills to inherit but I guess I have to check if they're worth using themselves first (if I get them in the first place)

Haven't played the original games so not sure what to expect from these guys.

Lets see:

- Katrina has the same offence spread as Tharja, but much better res at the cost of less defence and hp. She can probably run a -blade tome set slightly better then Tharja, though they should turn out rather similiar.

- Roderick is now tied for fastest lance cav, toghether with Sully, but he has better attack then her. Peri and Abel have slightly more attack, at the cost of slightly less speed, so you'd have to run calculations to see who's better with what sets, but if you want a physical blue nuke for a cavalry team he's a good choice (Cordelia beats him as a stand-alone offensive lance user, and Camus seems better as an all round blue).

- Athena is another fast sword user. She has one point less speed then Lon'que (the fastest unit in the game), but two more points in attack. She has two points more speed then Hanna, but four points less attack. Basicly, she can compete with the other great units with a similar spread, but I wouldn't know who's the best. In the end though, there's way to much infantry sword units and Athena isn't doing anything to special to stand out.

- Luke seems decent at best. He has good attack and defence, but his speed is to low to make him a good nuke, while his defence isn't high enough to make him a tank either. I suppose he will still be useful on a cav team as a red nuke, but Cain will probably do it better.

Of course, all of this is just my expectations, as I haven't actually pulled any of these characters yet. Hope it helps though.

Pretty satisfied with Athena's stats and spread. As someone who really wants Lyn, she's quite similar while also being less physically squishy. Wo Dao+ and Moonbow is also ridiculous.

Sturdy Blow is an odd choice for her however. Desperation or Swordbreaker will probably be everyone's go to.

Mines's +Def though, so bring on the Chrom tier durability.

Edited by Zeo

So happy to finally have pretty guys to pull again :D And Rody took very little coaxing to pop up. Luke came first, and Cain followed them at 5* (I had him at 4, but not complained). Can't wait to check their boons and banes when I get home. Hoping none have been Rezzy'd or minus speed... Would murder for +atk on either of my reds ^.^

Overall, pretty happy. Wish Katarina had decided to show herself, too, but oh well. M!Corrin still remains mia -.-

I got two F!Corrin, though xD

Merge/Skill inheritance question.

I have a 4 star Robin I upgraded long ago from a 3 star and have since put triangle adept 2, ignis, and a Lancebreaker.

And I pulled a 3 star +Spd -HP.

If I merge down, will they get access to the skills the 4 star already has?

I don't want to waste those skills.

I mean I know merging on the same level has been stated to keep skills.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, they will keep the inherited and learned skills.

I'm guessing same goes for merging up (4 star to 5 star)?

I gave 4 star masked Lucina a moonbow cuz I wanted to hear her specials but I don't want to have to get another palla for the 5 star one so I wanted to make sure before I did it.

Edited by Utzu

1 minute ago, Utzu said:

I'm guessing same goes for merging up (4 star to 5 star)?

Yes, it does. Donor’s and recipient’s rarity doesn’t matter. Inherited skills always transfer since the April update two months ago.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Yes, it does. Donor’s and recipient’s rarity doesn’t matter. Inherited skills always transfer since the April update two months ago.

Figured as much I just didn't want to waste the moonbow