Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, DLNarshen said:

They did Caeda so dirty in this game, no respect at all for the OG PK.  However, I intend to make her work as one of my long-term projects, incorporating her into my flying team.  Red is my favorite color to pull, if only for the slim chance I can pull her at +Atk...

Mine is +Atk lol

41 Attack at +Atk... very weak. She is pretty durable vs mages with buffs though :D I sac'd an extra Caeda to give Catria Fortify Fliers

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 hours ago, Arcanite said:

O9WGEJo.png

@Anime27Arts Well hello there!

Hey its my precious Oboro!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for Cadea being a sword user,  it makes sense.  Even though in Shadow Dragon she used lances and was known for her Wing Spear, in the anime, I believe she had a sword as well as in FE1, though I might be wrong on this.   She did have a sword prior to the Wing Spear so it makes sense and while they were trying to imitate the spear with the armour slayer, it really didn't do much good for Cadea and means one has to use a lot of SI to use her besides on a Flyers team.  Now I would be 1000% here if they made her a special unit with the Wing spear. That might  be a little OP due to effectiveness on armour and Cavalry units but I don't think the weapon would be inheritable.  While you were able to buy them from Anna in Shadow Dragon, the description of the weapon said it was for Cadea only.   To make this a thing they'd have to mess with it a lot and while Cadea is my favorite from Archenia she's not extremely popular, so I'm not sure IS would go through the trouble of making the Wing Spear usable for Cadea. 

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Mine is +Atk lol

41 Attack at +Atk... very weak. She is pretty durable vs mages with buffs though :D I sac'd an extra Caeda to give Catria Fortify Fliers

Nice.  Should I get one, I'd want to give her Wo Dao, or failing that a Ruby Sword to at least compensate for her lackluster power.

Or, just promote a Palla like a reasonable person.

Just now, DLNarshen said:

Nice.  Should I get one, I'd want to give her Wo Dao, or failing that a Ruby Sword to at least compensate for her lackluster power.

Or, just promote a Palla like a reasonable person.

I promoted my Palla and replaced Caeda with her. My Palla is +Atk too, thankfully. She was vital in killing Veronica in Tempest. I got Caeda to 2k HM so I might just sac her for an extra Fortify Fliers when I need it. I would prefer pulling a 4* for that though... It's way too hard to get her, though

27 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Does he like her legs

Of course, who doesn't. When I screenshotted the 5* summon screen, he asked me why I wasn't screenshotting the shot of her legs in the movie instead.

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Why did you choose this to be your question? LOLOLOLOL

I've pulled 2 already XD Hope he enjoys that galeforce!

What's her nature?

She's +HP -Res, which doesn't really matter I guess.

33 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

None of the anti-armor anti-cavalry exclusive "starter" weapons are in this game.

Marth doesn't have Rapier. Roy doesn't have Rapier. Eliwood doesn't have Rapier. Lyn doesn't have Mani Katti. Hector doesn't have Wolf Beil. Eirika doesn't have Rapier. Ephraim doesn't have Reginleif. Ike doesn't have Regal Sword. I don't remember anything from Awakening and haven't played Fates, but if there were equivalents there, they don't exist in this game either.

There's literally no reason for Wing Spear to exist in this game.

Presumably because all of those units have an ultimate (personal!) weapon.  Caeda OTOH does not.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You called me 姐姐

Im so happy

Hey, hey, I can appreciate nice things too! :D

No one is as nice as Camus though <3

Camus plays pool pretty well, I guess.

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

It's the only reason I use Linde.

It's a happy coincidence that a lot of the best units are cute girls. Maybe.

48 minutes ago, Refa said:

Presumably because all of those units have an ultimate (personal!) weapon.  Caeda OTOH does not.

This is why Leif is the best lord because his closest to ultimate weapon is Armorslayer

Just now, JSND said:

This is why Leif is the best lord because his closest to ultimate weapon is Armorslayer

Pretty sure it's the Rescue Staff!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

Pretty sure it's the Rescue Staff!!!!!!

Staff bot Leif confirmed.

First ever male troubadour in Heroes before the first ever male troubadour. Yay.

Edited by Vaximillian

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

First ever male troubadour in Heroes before the first ever male troubadour. Yay.

Indistinguishable from a Master Knight with only a staff. Which means: We'll never know if he's actually a Troubadour or not.

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Indistinguishable from a Master Knight with only a staff. Which means: We'll never know if he's actually a Troubadour or not.

Troubadour Lachesis? Let's go.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

0KYgy61.png

Never forget.

Travels through time and space? Wields multiple weapons? Is quirky and has 3 syllables in her name? Is Lachesis the Gilgamesh of Fire Emblem?

Anyway, bride Lyn is level 40. Yay, Tempest Trial runs...