Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Meanwhile, my two Xanders remain unused. I'm considering sending them home since they're taking up precious barracks space. I know he can be good but Horse Emblem has become too cancerous. Having no attachment to the character doesn't help things either. 

Get 2000 Merit first.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

For what, feathers? I have over 90,000 feathers at the moment. 

You can never have too many.

If I had that many, I wouldn't be able to do all the promotions I'm aiming for right now.

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

You can never have too many.

If I had that many, I wouldn't be able to do all the promotions I'm aiming for right now.

Good thing I'm not really aiming to promote anyone to 5* at the moment. That's what preventing me from using them as well as training some 5* units such as Katarina, Tharja, Athena, Charlotte, Cordelia, Roderick and my second Genny. The only one I'd be willing to promote all the way to 5* would be my 3* Lloyd and a Nino for merging purposes. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

SSigyqq.png

...I can't say I'm terribly excited about dumping 20K feathers on Alfonse, but at least with this I can finally start my Askr trio project, and hopefully never have to worry about not having a 5* bonus character for the arena anymore. 

Man, I need to get back on training Alfonse back up to 40. I trained him a bit after promoting him to 5* but then switched focus to Katarina and Luke, so he still has a ways to go.

Just be grateful the Tempest Trial is over so that you guys have the OPTION of raising your Alfonse. Consider it your summer break project.

I finished my Askr trio months ago. At least in terms of levels, I need better skill fodder if I want to optimize their skills. Anna's a bit low on SP once I got her Desperation 3, but the other two have 1000+

10 hours ago, Kaden said:

OMG. Selena with a Ruby Sword+ and L&D3 is like the dumbest thing and I kind of want to do it. The best part? +Def Selena would still have decent enough defense for Bonfire, but Luna and Moonbow might better. Death to all greens! xD

Triangle Adept G Tomebreaker Sophia one-round kills Veronica and is cheaper.

36 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Just be grateful the Tempest Trial is over so that you guys have the OPTION of raising your Alfonse. Consider it your summer break project.

You make it sound like it was physically impossible to spend stamina on things other than Tempest Trials.

1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

I finished my Askr trio months ago. At least in terms of levels, I need better skill fodder if I want to optimize their skills. Anna's a bit low on SP once I got her Desperation 3, but the other two have 1000+

You always had the option lmao

To get the QP seal, you only needed to be about 30% efficient with your stamina (assuming you could run Lunatic consistently deathless), meaning you could spend 70% of your stamina on other stuff, like training Alfonse, and still get the seal without spending a single stamina potion.

Hell, if you were shooting for 100k, you only needed to be 70% efficient.

People love to exaggerate how costly the Tempest Trials were when they really weren't so bad. 

42 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Triangle Adept G Tomebreaker Sophia one-round kills Veronica and is cheaper.

Why must you remind me of what I do not have? ;_;

Selena is a very high maintenance girl. So, guess it's my fault for choosing her out of everyone else. :p

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

So after getting 20K feathers I managed to augment the 4☆ Rein I got a few days ago. Look at this little monster, omg Rein is so awesome.

Screenshot_20170622-135640.png

Wtf you have 3 Reinhardt already?

Guys, guys. I've had a 5-star Alfonse for quite some time, he was my first 5-star. Get on my level :P:

Also, despite having him for only two weeks or so, my Reinhardt is somehow at over 1100 hero merit.

@JSND @Vaximillian Yup, I've gotten a bunch of reins. First it was 2 4☆ reins on some of his banners and both were -atk. Afterwards I got his first 5☆ version with -atk as well and I merged the lot of them. Finally on this banner I got another 4☆ version +Atk -HP and broke the vantage banner rate by getting another 5☆ version of him +Res -HP, so I decided to invest 20K on the +Atk one. Not regretting it although I don't have neither of Xander nor Camus at 5☆.

Speaking of augments, my past 20k were for Tharja who roflstomped tempest. WORTH IT

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Guys, guys. I've had a 5-star Alfonse for quite some time, he was my first 5-star. Get on my level :P:

Also, despite having him for only two weeks or so, my Reinhardt is somehow at over 1100 hero merit.

My first promotion was Alfonse as well *high five*

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

@JSND @Vaximillian Yup, I've gotten a bunch of reins. First it was 2 4☆ reins on some of his banners and both were -atk. Afterwards I got his first 5☆ version with -atk as well and I merged the lot of them. Finally on this banner I got another 4☆ version +Atk -HP and broke the vantage banner rate by getting another 5☆ version of him +Res -HP, so I decided to invest 20K on the +Atk one. Not regretting it although I don't have neither of Xander nor Camus at 5☆.

Speaking of augments, my past 20k were for Tharja who roflstomped tempest. WORTH IT

Haha, nice! *returns the high five*

Also, wow, that's a lot of Reinhardt. I only have one, but I only need one to wreck havoc on the game! Sometimes, I feel a bit bad using him because he makes the game feel so easy most of the time it feels like cheating XD;

10 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

5. Reinhardt.

DID @Sunwoo GOT HIS REINHARDT STOLEN

WILL DRAGON BONER FINALLY GET HIS KLEIN

@SatsumaFSoysoy IS SOYSAUCE INNOCENT ALL ALONG!?

IS @Arcanite ACTUALLY A ROBOT!!!!?

WILL RTZ FINNALY WON A TI!>!>?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE OF QUINTESSENCE BIDOOF Z

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

HEHEHEHEH

AM I!? WE'LL SEE IN THE NEXT EPISODE!

IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF IS ARCANITE A ROBOT, TURNS OUT HE COMES FROM UNIVERSE 9 SO HE'S A FILTHY VERLISIFY-AN INSTEAD OF AN ACTUAL ROBOT

FIND OUT AFTER THE 10 MINUTES OF BLACKSCREEN BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF ARGUMENTS AND NEED TO GET DAT YOUTUBE ADS MONEY

31 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

He should be maxed out by now. I pulled Tharja partway into the Tempest Trials, and she's already full up on HM. Hop to it!