• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

29 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

That's mean. Ike may be a Gary Stu spotlight stealer (at least in RD), but Mist didn't do a thing to you! :P:

Hehe, I just don't like him or his family. Period.

Also, I just pulled a random Matthew while hoping to get a Sakura. Wondering if I should put hone speed on my Reinhardt as a non-cavalry team buff, since he won't need the hone speed bonuses himself (nor would he really benefit from it with his amazing 15 speed).

Crap Sakura vs Elise? As round 1?... Darn it... ok I'm going to go Sakura even though she'll probably lose. I have her and like her more.

No Serra still sucks though.

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Go Priscilla then. The same game, relation to the same character.

Spoiler

why should i side with my jealous rival?! it aint my fault im too beautiful in her brother's eyes. ugh.

I was mainly pertaining to the banner but yeah, I think I might go with her assuming she makes it to round 2 or even finals. I'm joining team Lachesis first for the feathers, though. 

Hmm ... maybe instead of hone speed I could put fortify resistance on Reinhardt instead. He doesn't really need anything other than attack buffs since he deletes things and doesn't give a fuck, but the rest of his non-cavalry team would probably appreciate it. And I do have too many extra Sophias.

Don't mind me, just talking to myself.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Hmm ... maybe instead of hone speed I could put fortify resistance on Reinhardt instead. He doesn't really need anything other than attack buffs since he deletes things and doesn't give a fuck, but the rest of his non-cavalry team would probably appreciate it. And I do have too many extra Sophias.

Don't mind me, just talking to myself.

My Reinhardt runs Reposition, and I’m loving it.

I do have reposition on him! Got lucky with a random Selena with not-so-good natures! I'm trying to figure out what C-skill would best benefit his infantry teammates, since goad cavalry only helps cavalry teammates.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I do have reposition on him! Got lucky with a random Selena with not-so-good natures! I'm trying to figure out what C-skill would best benefit his infantry teammates, since goad cavalry only helps cavalry teammates.

A random Barst would have upgraded his Spur Atk to rank 3, which would be helpful for his horseless teammates.

Fun fact about "Marth": 'His' spread is exactly at the level where, given equal levels, his stats are basically identical to a 4* Legion with Fury 2. That is, training him is actually very easy on auto-battle despite 0 skills, since Falchion is basically all a unit like he needs to run through training stratum thanks to self-sustain, passable bulk, and excellent offenses.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

The name of this gauntlet in Japanese is 癒し系シスターズ, which literally translates as "Healing Sisters" where "sister" refers to the religious sort and is the Japanese name of the Cleric class (most of the time; Mist's class name in Japanese was actually "Cleric").

Hence why all of the characters are female.

They still have Troubadours, though.  Technically troubadour meant males, too so they already messed up on that front.

Am I the only one disappointed that my guy Wrys was excluded.  I had a merged one ready to go and everything.

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I've never thought I would read this sentence regarding Wrys

Are you very glad you did?

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Both of them are into incest ;) I see you, Zorc

Clarine, too.  They almost could have had the Incest v No-Incest Sisters.

No Azama or Wrys makes me sad for the lack of memes :(

Hmm I have a few options to go. I do have a 5 star Sakura and a 5 star Maria so I'd like to go with those, but I also want to be on the losing side for Round 1 for feathers.

Backup options would be Lissa. I don't really have any of the other ones though except maybe Clarine. Actually I don't see Clarine winning so maybe going with her for first round might be good.

Edited by mcsilas

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Bah, healer gauntlet. I sent most of my healers home. I guess I'll just side with random people and collect the feathers

Join me and Arc in supporting the most precious cinnamon roll of them all: Elise <3