Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

21 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Whatever the next special banner is, I expect it to be released around the first week of August. I've been counting it by months instead of banners, and the last two were active around the first week of the even numbered months. And that'dĀ fit with the possible Christmas banner as well, since I assume that would be in December or something. And October for a possible Halloween one.

Counting it by months works out equivalently, because there's been two banners released per month. Next banner is the early July one (which will release right before the end of June), then late July, then early August (which should release right before the end of July). So the early August one is the third one coming up and should be the next seasonal one.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Yeah, that makes sense. I guess that's why everyone is assuming it'll be a swimsuit banner, because August is stereotypical beach weather or something?

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, that makes sense. I guess that's why everyone is assuming it'll be a swimsuit banner, because August is stereotypical beach weather or something?

Speak for yourselves. I would be bundled up at home if that weren't when university starts back up.

I'll settle for being bundled up against the winter cold during July.

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

If only I could pull you...

Ā 

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Mono Ice Dragon- almost as scary as mono-Reinhardt.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

No idea how that happened. On my phone, someone please clean that up. My apologies.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

No idea how that happened. On my phone, someone please clean that up. My apologies.

I think that's something only Eclipse can handle. At any rate, with how frequently you're doing it, I recommend disconnecting from Serenes before you try again. If your problem persists, please consult a professional on the topic of your modem. Thank you for your patronage, and have a nice day.

(Sorry, it kind of evolved into tech support, even though I've never done it officially).

I'm wondering who would be best to put for my leader on the voting gauntlet. I have a whole lot of characters, but I just can't decide. Wondering if a bow unit would be good - I have Jeorge and Takumi at 5*, at least.Ā 

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

I think that's something only Eclipse can handle. At any rate, with how frequently you're doing it, I recommend disconnecting from Serenes before you try again. If your problem persists, please consult a professional on the topic of your modem.

Ā 

it's 50/50 a forums hiccup or the person's internet being funky

Ā 

you can sometimes, but not always, prevent it by not clicking post more than once even if it looks like nothing happened (refresh the topic and check if your post is there first)

Ā 

given that it happened to multiple people around the same time this morning i'd wager it was a forums hiccup

47 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm wondering who would be best to put for my leader on the voting gauntlet. I have a whole lot of characters, but I just can't decide. Wondering if a bow unit would be good - I have Jeorge and Takumi at 5*, at least.Ā 

If you're on Team Elise, a lot of people are planning to run cavalry buffs, so setting a unit like Xander or Camus would be great.

Otherwise, an archer would be fine since most healers have low def. Dancers and Distant Counter units are always appreciated as well.Ā 

Also since it's a healer gauntlet, -raven mages like M!Robin are also welcome!

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

58 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

archers would be appreciated, since I always seem to get less colorless allies than other colours. (more so for the quest requirements where you need a certain color to win)

Just now, mcsilas said:

archers would be appreciated, since I always seem to get less colorless allies than other colours. (more so for the quest requirements where you need a certain color to win)

Just take the matter in your own hands and run a grey for these few matches.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just take the matter in your own hands and run a grey for these few matches.

to be fair this would be easier in the healer gauntlets

but I really liked the 110x bonus points when using your supporting hero especially in those days where I have to work and can't check every 30 minutes

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

but I really liked the 110x bonus points when using your supporting hero especially in those days where I have to work and can't check every 30 minutes

The only time I actually had the 10% bonus was in the very first gauntlet round when I supported Sharena. Back in March.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The only time I actually had the 10% bonus was in the very first gauntlet round when I supported Sharena. Back in March.

To be fair, Sharena is a good character to have a bonus for :P

Yeah I try to back someone with a bonus character for as good as ranking as I can because feathers. Trying to figure out the best way to get as much feathers as I can with the new system changes though, but I guess it involves being on the losing team firstly for a better early ranking. It's probably going to be trickier to predict the initial winner early on with the increasing multiplier bonus though.

Ā 

11 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

With how Fates and Awakening's swimsuit stuff got censored, I'm beginning to wonder if Nintendo will let them do a swimsuit Banner.

Ā 

3 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Obviously, Ninian kept dancing for your submit reply button.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

With how Fates and Awakening's swimsuit stuff got censored, I'm beginning to wonder if Nintendo will let them do a swimsuit Banner.

I'm imagining one-pieces and at least one character with a giant beach ball in front of their chest.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Of course they will.

Working title: "The FinalĀ Curtain"

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm imagining one-pieces and at least one character with a giant beach ball in front of their chest.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Of course they will.

Bath Towel Banner!

Although to be honest, how is going around in a towel any less suggestive than a swimsuit?

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Of course they will.

Bath Towel Banner!

Although to be honest, how is going around in a towel any less suggestive than a swimsuit?

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Bath Towel Banner!

Maybe there's a percentage quota w. r. t. skin coverage that a bikini doesn't satisfy, butĀ is satisfied by a towel ā€”Ā even if it's floating inexplicably in front of the booty.

The real trouble is:Ā who makes it into the banner? To avoid having three versions of heroes, which would be silly,Ā I think a good selection would be:

1. Tharja (beach ball archer)

2. Palla (surfboard lancer)

3. Linde (parasol swordswoman)

4. ChercheĀ (inflatable wyvern rider)

Edited by Wanda

I just don't want all-female banner again. I know it would sell, and many other gacha games did it like that too, but I had my hope because in Fates and Awakening there are males in swimming trunks too and there are notable amounts of FE manga adaptations who are shoujo mangas.Ā