Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Maybe there's a percentage quota w. r. t. skin coverage that a bikini doesn't satisfy, but is satisfied by a towel — even if it's floating inexplicably in front of the booty.

The real trouble is: who makes it into the banner? To avoid having three versions of heroes, which would be silly, I think a good selection would be:

1. Tharja (beach ball archer)

2. Palla (surfboard lancer)

3. Linde (parasol swordswoman)

4. Cherche (inflatable wyvern rider)

Could we get a couple guys in there this time?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Maybe there's a percentage quota w. r. t. skin coverage that a bikini doesn't satisfy, but is satisfied by a towel — even if it's floating inexplicably in front of the booty.

The real trouble is: who makes it into the banner? To avoid having three versions of heroes, which would be silly, I think a good selection would be:

1. Tharja (beach ball archer)

2. Palla (surfboard lancer)

3. Linde (parasol swordswoman)

4. Cherche (inflatable wyvern rider)

4 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I just don't want all-female banner again. I know it would sell, and many other gacha games did it like that too, but I had my hope because in Fates and Awakening there are males in swimming trunks too and there are notable amounts of FE manga adaptations who are shoujo mangas. 

Speedo Camus.

42 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

To be fair, Sharena is a good character to have a bonus for :P

Yeah I try to back someone with a bonus character for as good as ranking as I can because feathers. Trying to figure out the best way to get as much feathers as I can with the new system changes though, but I guess it involves being on the losing team firstly for a better early ranking. It's probably going to be trickier to predict the initial winner early on with the increasing multiplier bonus though.

If you want to optimize feathers, you don't care about which team wins. You care about which team is less popular, because that makes it easier to rank there (which means more feather each round) and you get the multiplier more often (which means a higher overall score). If the less popular team wins because of this mechanic, that only makes it better because you can also get the winner bonus.

Just now, Rezzy said:

True. Though I was thinking a second banner for the gentlemen.

Let's see...

Reinhardt cannot be allowed to be in another banner.

Lon'qu in a full diving wetsuit looking terrified.

Laslow in speedos.

Hector with an inner tube.

Soren/Lucius mermaid trap.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

archers would be appreciated, since I always seem to get less colorless allies than other colours. (more so for the quest requirements where you need a certain color to win)

You might find that change in this particular gauntlet. I found greens were bad for me last gauntlet, so I just ran Hector a few times xD 

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

If you're on Team Elise, a lot of people are planning to run cavalry buffs, so setting a unit like Xander or Camus would be great.

Otherwise, an archer would be fine since most healers have low def. Dancers and Distant Counter units are always appreciated as well. 

Also since it's a healer gauntlet, -raven mages like M!Robin are also welcome!

I'll be on Priscilla, so that logic would likely still work. My Xander isn't half bad... I think. No Fury to him, though. Still can't decide an A slot. I might change my hate for Fury one day but urgh... that health depletion... 

I was thinking M!Robin, but then the high resistance of healers might counter that, if people do run them.I might see what I go against and go there. Currently Gaius is my lead person... I don't think he'd be appreciated. Felicia might have been oddly good if people are running healers, though xD 

1 minute ago, Wanda said:

Plot twist: Reinhardt (Summer) has less attack than Odin and is a cavalry sword user wielding a glorified stick.

Good luck breaking the metagame with that!

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Plot twist: Reinhardt (Summer) has less attack than Odin and is a cavalry sword user wielding a glorified stick.

Good luck breaking the metagame with that!

I would like a summer Reinhardt with a different weapon. He's a good looking guy... it'd be nice to be able to use him in a different niche to Destroy Everything Reinhardt (I think that's his title lmao) 

Thinking on summer banners, although it'd be nice to have two separate banners, I see it very unlikely they'll ever do just one for guys, given the main market. I just hope they remember guys this time. It really got to me last time, and I'm half afraid it'll just keep on going that way -.-

I just want pretty boy fanservice in my Fire Emblem fanservice game xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Wanda said:

But he is so cool and bad ass. If I was a girl, he would be one of my top husbandos.

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I would like a summer Reinhardt with a different weapon. He's a good looking guy... it'd be nice to be able to use him in a different niché to Destroy Everything Reinhardt (I think that's his title lmao) 

Well, it can't really be through a relative- his sister is blue tome cavalry and his liege is blue tome infantry. Sword makes sense because he gives you a good sword in Thracia.

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I would like a summer Reinhardt with a different weapon. He's a good looking guy... it'd be nice to be able to use him in a different niché to Destroy Everything Reinhardt (I think that's his title lmao) 

Well, it can't really be through a relative- his sister is blue tome cavalry and his liege is blue tome infantry. Sword makes sense because he gives you a good sword in Thracia.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Lyn was a healer and I don't think that's ever referred in her game xD I don't think they much care whether they can wield said weapon in their actual game... 

I'd like to see a sword Reinhardt... or maybe an archer Reinhardt to destroy things further xD 

8 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I would like a summer Reinhardt with a different weapon. He's a good looking guy... it'd be nice to be able to use him in a different niche to Destroy Everything Reinhardt (I think that's his title lmao) 

Thinking on summer banners, although it'd be nice to have two separate banners, I see it very unlikely they'll ever do just one for guys, given the main market. I just hope they remember guys this time. It really got to me last time, and I'm half afraid it'll just keep on going that way -.-

I don't know if the SF Forums are a good indicator or not, but it seems a sizable amount of females post here versus the rest of the games' subforums.  So, it's not like 90% males or anything here.  It would be good to throw females a bone with the fanservice.

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

my thoughts exactly XD. 

Like, Awakening/Fates only banner  like the Spring one still grated on me since they forgot the older fanbase, but the brides banner even more so because of the lack of males. if I had to choose between Awakening/Fates only and female only banner, I'd go with with the Awakening/Fates pandering  because of the presence of male fanservice. 

Not to say I'm against characters from the older games, but I'm still against all-female banner-exactly because of my experience with other gacha games. 

Honestly, there are 4 characters in each new banner- it's more than enough to put 1 male from an older game, 1 male from a  newer game, 1 female from an older game and 1 female from a newer game. It's a balanced amount to make both female and male fans happy as well both fans of older and newer games.. why IS can't do such a simple thing. *sigh* 

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know if the SF Forums are a good indicator or not, but it seems a sizable amount of females post here versus the rest of the games' subforums.  So, it's not like 90% males or anything here.  It would be good to throw females a bone with the fanservice.

Oh I definitely need a bone if you know what I mean

I have... 26,000~something feathers... Do I use them to get more close to my dream of 4 copies of 5* Oboro a reallity or I use them in someone else? I was thinking in making Clarisse a 5* when she gets in too but, updating another Oboro sounds very tempting

1 hour ago, SniperGYS said:

I have... 26,000~something feathers... Do I use them to get more close to my dream of 4 copies of 5* Oboro a reallity or I use them in someone else? I was thinking in making Clarisse a 5* when she gets in too but, updating another Oboro sounds very tempting

And suppose they add Micaiah, Nephenee, Haar, Sothe — and you pull them at 3* – 4*. Won't you wish you had kept your feathers rather than go for 4 × Oboro?