Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 hours ago, Wanda said:

And suppose they add Micaiah, Nephenee, Haar, Sothe — and you pull them at 3* – 4*. Won't you wish you had kept your feathers rather than go for 4 × Oboro?

Mmmm I don't think so?

IntSys has only added characters as 5* in introduction, and yeah, some of them become 4* later but... Until the time they get addded... I will already have another 20,000 feathers to use ? And then is the "If I get them" ... I have bad luck at summoning what I want... But really, the only charcaters I feel that "I will do everything for them" that hasn't beed added right now are: Kliff, Hugh, Geoffrey and Innes... And it doesn't look that they are going to be added soon :(

Edited by SniperGYS

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Mmmm I don't think so?

IntSys has only added characters as 5* in introduction, and yeah, some of them become 4* later but... Until the time they get addded... I will already have another 20,000 feathers to use ? And then is the "If I get them" ... I have bad luck at summoning what I want... But really, the only charcaters I feel that "I will do everything for them" that hasn't beed added right now are: Kliff, Hugh, Geoffrey and Innes... And it doesn't look that they are going to be added soon :(

Innes will probably be part of the Magvel banner that has to come sometime...

Geoffrey could accompany Elincia on a second PoR banner, but the other two will most likely take quite a while to be added.

17 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Innes will probably be part of the Magvel banner that has to come sometime...

Geoffrey could accompany Elincia on a second PoR banner, but the other two will most likely take quite a while to be added.

Oh yeah, I'm waiting for a Magvel banner, but if he is in it, then he is going to be a 5* , I have 435 orbs waiting for him

I really hope that happens soon, the orbs are calling me to use them, and ignoring them is very hard

Have there been any leaks about 1.5 will have?  We're five months in, and I'm a bit surprised that we haven't had any 3*s added to the mix.  I thought it would have come with the story update, but the 3* pool is still just as big as it was in February.  I would be happy with even some of the current 4*s getting the drop down to 3*, honestly.  It's just nice to have a bit more variety, rather than the thirty-seventh Bartre.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Have there been any leaks about 1.5 will have?  We're five months in, and I'm a bit surprised that we haven't had any 3*s added to the mix.  I thought it would have come with the story update, but the 3* pool is still just as big as it was in February.  I would be happy with even some of the current 4*s getting the drop down to 3*, honestly.  It's just nice to have a bit more variety, rather than the thirty-seventh Bartre.

Usualy I'd continue to say they're waiting for "season 2" and that would probably happen early next year, but I'm starting to think they might decide to do it earlier. Right now there are 40 units that are 4-5 stars (plus 2 depending on who goes where after this banner ends) and 49 3-4 star units. I really can't see them getting to a point where there's more 4 stars available than 3 stars. The fact the numbers are this close as-is is kind of weird. It seems they make half of the banner into 4-5 stars, so it would take another 4-ish banners to meet the number of 3 stars.

There's 26 pure 5 stars as of now, by the way, discounting the seasonal banners and not counting who remains a 5 star after the current banner ends.

5 minutes ago, r_n said:

Usualy I'd continue to say they're waiting for "season 2" and that would probably happen early next year, but I'm starting to think they might decide to do it earlier. Right now there are 40 units that are 4-5 stars (plus 2 depending on who goes where after this banner ends) and 49 3-4 star units. I really can't see them getting to a point where there's more 4 stars available than 3 stars. The fact the numbers are this close as-is is kind of weird. It seems they make half of the banner into 4-5 stars, so it would take another 4-ish banners to meet the number of 3 stars.

There's 26 pure 5 stars as of now, by the way, discounting the seasonal banners and not counting who remains a 5 star after the current banner ends.

An entire year seems a bit long to wait for the first major update.  About half a year seems more in-line for major "patches" most online games have, and we're rapidly approaching that mark.  Although, maybe 2.0 will coincide with the CVL Banner, which is this fall, I believe.

Yeah, it seems a bit odd that we have almost as many 5*s as we do 3*s.  I also expected there to be a new batch of regular Hero Battles by now, too.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

An entire year seems a bit long to wait for the first major update.  About half a year seems more in-line for major "patches" most online games have, and we're rapidly approaching that mark.  Although, maybe 2.0 will coincide with the CVL Banner, which is this fall, I believe.

Yeah, it seems a bit odd that we have almost as many 5*s as we do 3*s.  I also expected there to be a new batch of regular Hero Battles by now, too.

Well let's not pretend the patches we've had thus far have necessarily been small. They've revamped the arena completely twice, added in reinforcement & defense maps, added skill inheritance, hero merit, the voting gauntlet and tempest trials among other qol features the past 5 months. The april update in particular was really major in every way beyond characters.

Can I just say screw whoever decided to set the enemies in the final Path of Radiance map as individually defensive AI? Ferox may be bad, but at least the AI start helping you shatter the walls once you aggro one.

17 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Can I just say screw whoever decided to set the enemies in the final Path of Radiance map as individually defensive AI? Ferox may be bad, but at least the AI start helping you shatter the walls once you aggro one.

it's a little annoying in the actual story map but honestly it's a god send in the tower, especially on "dont let anyone die" runs

7 minutes ago, r_n said:

it's a little annoying in the actual story map but honestly it's a god send in the tower, especially on "dont let anyone die" runs

I'm training a 3* Olivia and it gets on my nerves. Especially the one in the top right.

Ok, this is a serious question!!

What can I do with all my copies of Narcian? Of course I'm keeping one fpr me... but the others... What can I do with them?

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

What can I do with all my copies of Narcian? Of course I'm keeping one fpr me... but the others... What can I do with them?

Lancebreaker 3 skill fodder. Keep them for now, you never know when you might need that skill.

7 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Lancebreaker 3 skill fodder. Keep them for now, you never know when you might need that skill.

Yep, Lancebreaker fodder, I think Arthur only learns LB3 at 5*.

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yep, if you need the lancebreaker line on anyone, 4* Narcian is your best bet.

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yep, if you need the lancebreaker line on anyone, 4* Narcian is your best bet.

22 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Does anyone make use of the Live for Bounty or experience skills? I feel like you're really just wasting SP on it and losing out on extra for defeating more enemies.

Live for Bounty seemed like it might be sort of useful but that's probably just the fact that I never have enough shards and crystals for what I need. The experience skills definitely seem like a waste of time if only because they are way to situational to be worth using. 

What would be useful is a similar skill that multiplied SP gain. I wonder if that has a chance of ever becoming a thing?

4 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Live for Bounty seemed like it might be sort of useful but that's probably just the fact that I never have enough shards and crystals for what I need. The experience skills definitely seem like a waste of time if only because they are way to situational to be worth using. 

What would be useful is a similar skill that multiplied SP gain. I wonder if that has a chance of ever becoming a thing?

They'll lock it to a 5* unit.

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

For some reason, I thought that it was his axe what has the Breaker skill haha...

Ok then, skill fodder, and I keep one for me. Thanks!

To the few people on SF who have me on their friend's list: upon request I've changed my display name to Sun from the default player name.

8 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

For some reason, I thought that it was his axe what has the Breaker skill haha...

Nah, his axe is an ordinary emerald axe with innate Triangle Adept 3.