• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm doing my infantry quest, and, okay, what the literal fuck?

Hector × 3 Clairs is now canon. He is a big guy, he can take their triangle attack.

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I've had that happen to me before as well except it was a trio of Fredericks on Xander's story map (Ch. 2-5).

While we're talking about strange shit in the Training Tower, I saw a Kagero with a max HP of 18 in the 9th stratum the other day. There was also a Mae with just 7 Defense in the same encounter and, no, she didn't have Life and Death.

52 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Heh, Hector's Angels. 

If only there was a unit in Fire Emblem named Charlie.

I hope the eventual Charlie will be a dragon rider.

Unrelated, but do cavalry in the main games suffer movement penalties over forest? I've played Heroes and Advance Wars so much I can't remember anymore- and while I have played Echoes, I haven't used cavalry much.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Unrelated, but do cavalry in the main games suffer movement penalties over forest? I've played Heroes and Advance Wars so much I can't remember anymore- and while I have played Echoes, I haven't used cavalry much.

Yes. Cavs would have to spend three of their movement to enter 1 space of forest, compared to the 2 movement infantry would have to spend. But since cavs had more movement than infantry, it pretty much balances out to where they can move about the same distance per turn. The bigger hindrance were mountain tiles. Cavs could not cross them at all, though the promoted paladins gain the ability to.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

A few weeks after Heroes came out, I ran into 3 Hectors in the tenth stratum. I didn't bother trying.

Edit: Just remembered I screen capped it.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170222-232522.thumb.png.5ffcc9604b567d010669505a4864387c.png

Edited by KongDude

19 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Yes. IIRC they basically took the ruling from AW and slap it on FE

I find it kinda funny how FE and AW is the exact reverse in Cavalry vs Infantry balance

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

Yes. IIRC they basically took the ruling from AW and slap it on FE

I find it kinda funny how FE and AW is the exact reverse in Cavalry vs Infantry balance

Nah, not really. Infantry are important, but they're weak and have low movement, so you've got to defend them while they capture properties. Properties being the main reason to bring them- that, and they're dirt cheap.

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

Nah, not really. Infantry are important, but they're weak and have low movement, so you've got to defend them while they capture properties. Properties being the main reason to bring them- that, and they're dirt cheap.

I mean in AW numbers trump everything and Infantry and mech spam is the ultimate way to reach that 

I guess not if you want to S Rank but i remember having difficulty in AW2 Colin intro map before i realize all you need to do is buy 9000 infantry and spam Colins CO power and they can do nothing against that

AWDS infantry spam is even more hilarious since iirc 5 Infantry is enough to charge Sensei's COP and that gave you even more infantry but thats because Sensei is the second best CO in the game i guess

Just now, JSND said:

I kinda wonder whens the next banner going to come out? 2 more weeks? 

The New Mystery banner runs out on the 30th. It’s reasonable to expect a new one then.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The New Mystery banner runs out on the 30th. It’s reasonable to expect a new one then.

Ohhh 30th is next week's friday. Hype

Also did they confirm this arena season going to be 3 cycle too? The roster leak did not have the date iirc

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I lied, I didn't actually hit confirm on Panic Ploy for Celica.

How can you use your BnB if you don't even hit confirm smh

I kinda wonder if i want to start making serious attempts at +10 after Alfonse promotion but i'm not sure what character i really want to focus on lol

5 hours ago, JSND said:

Ohhh 30th is next week's friday. Hype

Also did they confirm this arena season going to be 3 cycle too? The roster leak did not have the date iirc

The trailer for the next banner should be coming around Wednesday. 

18 minutes ago, JSND said:

How can you use your BnB if you don't even hit confirm smh

I kinda wonder if i want to start making serious attempts at +10 after Alfonse promotion but i'm not sure what character i really want to focus on lol

But Panic Ploy is pretty bad on my -HP Celica. RIP not -Def.

Awakening banner!

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But Panic Ploy is pretty bad on my -HP Celica. RIP not -Def.

Awakening banner!

I'm actually somewhat fine with Awakening banner at this point lol since i like Basilio, Flavia, and Walhart.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Sumia, Vaike, Miriel and Maribelle!

Soysauce plz theres a good reason why my only run of FE13 Lunatic was one where i soloed the game with Sumia

I actually really like Sumia

I'd go with:

- Awakening Banner (Walhart GHB)

- Fates Banner (Mr. Fuga, Izana, Arete, Sumeragi or Garon GHB) 

- Genealogy Gen 1 Banner (Arvis or Reptor GHB)

- Sacred Stones Banner (Lyon, Orson or Joshua GHB)

- More New Mystery of the Emblem  (Emperor Hardin GHB)

- Swimsuit Banner 

Long shot: TMS Banner (Yashiro GHB) 

Any of them.

13 minutes ago, JSND said:

Soysauce plz theres a good reason why my only run of FE13 Lunatic was one where i soloed the game with Sumia

I actually really like Sumia

I'd like a Sumia too, actually. But gameplay wise, these four would add absolutely nothing aside from maybe more skills lol.