Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What does Water Boost do anyway?

Absolutely disgusting. Tordos or bust.

...Ewan, Wendell, Hugh, Pent, Ilyana, Laurent, Saleh. Now that I think about it, since both Nino and Raigh being unique tomes wih them, Lugh should follow suit and bring a new blue tome...Blárcamel, Blársheep or something like that. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What does Water Boost do anyway?

Absolutely disgusting. Tordos or bust.

...not again...

Hero Wrys used Galeforce! 

Edited by Lord-Zero

4 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I heard they reduced the gauntlet bonus into mere 10 orbs. Is this true?

Yeah

They basically distributed the Thereshold giveaway between Tempest Trial 1b and Voting Gauntlet so it ended up as a wash

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m going to flip every table in the galaxy if Tailtiu and Tine aren’t the first ones to get Thoron+.

Those two weren't even the first ones to be associated with Thoron though, Arlen from FE3/12 was. He starts out with it when he's first recruited and everything. So technically, he should be the one who has first dibs on Thoron+.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Those two weren't even the first ones to be associated with Thoron though, Arlen from FE3/12 was. He starts out with it when he's first recruited and everything. So technically, he should be the one who has first dibs on Thoron+.

Actually the very first wielder of Thoron was Boah

9 minutes ago, JSND said:

Actually the very first wielder of Thoron was Boah

Either way, Tailtiu / Tine weren't the first ones the use it. That was the main point I was trying to make. Also, it was Gotoh who had Thoron, not Boah considering Boah starts with nothing in his inventory.

Edited by Tybrosion

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I admit screwing up with Arlen and the Tordos. Somehow the recency of a FE3/12 banner displaced the existance of Arlen in my mind.

Oops.

24 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Either way, Tailtiu / Tine weren't the first ones the use it. Also, it was Gotoh who had Thoron, not Boah considering Boah starts with nothing in his inventory.

The first Thoron you get in the game was the one given by Camus on Gra which he specifically says to give to Boah or at least it was in 11. Although looking back on the script for NES yeah i agree Arlen  was basically the first Thoron wielder that is actually associated with it since that part is missing in FE1

@KongDude We already get the 5000 Feather from Tempest Trial. The only thing that is missing is the badges

Edited by JSND

3 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Fun fact: Lilina's opening tome is Thunder.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lilina wields a red tome in Binding Blade's box art, and is commonly associated with Forblaze in the fandom. She doesn't even technically start with Thunder since she has no starting items.

I take it no one remembers "I BURN THINGS WITH FIRE!!!!!!1111".

The sudden realization that +Spd 3* Nino has 35 speed is quite hilarious. Leveling her up and when I checked her speed at around level 37, she had 34 speed. I had to do a double take. Got her to level 40, so she's a 4* now; 4* Nino has 37 speed. What is this sweet summer child? It's great having her back again.

2 hours ago, KongDude said:

Wasn't the feathers changed to shards too? That's what I'm kind of grossed out about.

That stinks, the only time I ever use Shards is when I'm leveling a 3* to 20 just to use them for SI, the fewest I have is Blue at 12.4K.

I finally finished all the June Quests with a few days to spare.  The Tempest Trials ate away much of my Stamina, so the Stratum Quests were a bit behind schedule.

Made my first merged 5* while looking for Vantage for Camus. Got a 3* Lon'qu from the same pull so he's an unexpected bonus from the banner XD. 

gfp7nZn.png?1

+at/-res, merged with my older (+res/-def)Rein, who was one of my first ever 5* pulls with I started playing in March. If he was anything other than +atk, I would have saved him as Vantage fodder for someone else lol. Might set him loose during the Cleric banner ;)

Edited by komasa

Not running Reinhardt emblem, why even live.

Regarding Awakening units:

All I want is Morgan with Hone Spectrum or something, +2 all stats. And even that's more of a min-maxing want rather than a waifu/husbando kind of want. Awakening kind of has a lot of units already, to be honest.

6 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Not running Reinhardt emblem, why even live.

Regarding Awakening units:

All I want is Morgan with Hone Spectrum or something, +2 all stats. And even that's more of a min-maxing want rather than a waifu/husbando kind of want. Awakening kind of has a lot of units already, to be honest.

Awakening has the third most with 20 (counting Masked Marth, not counting the spring/bride units). Fates has the most at 30. "Mystery" has 29 though that gets more granular if divvy them out by specific game

You know, a hypothetical Healer Cordelia would actually be pretty amazing, considering her 35/35 on every variant precedent.

Flyer (assuming Falcon Knight) means she has maximum BST and buff potential, healer means she's ranged and can take either Wrathful for colorless mage, or Dazzling for a ton of free chip. If you're fast enough to double, Dazzling is basically Wind and Watersweep combined. Otherwise it's the two things combined except with a half damage penalty. Since 2x hits of 1/2 damage = full damage, and 1 hit of half damage is half damage.

And, in addition to her pretty damn good offensive utility, she's still a healer. 'One-round-wonders' who use up most of their hp to secure a kill can now get rehabilitated to full.

Edited by DehNutCase

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I hope IS trolls us and gives us an armored Dancer

I don't know why but I'm just imagining Draug in a tutu while reading this comment.

8 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I hope IS trolls us and gives us an armored Dancer

When we get Herons, we'll have Flying Dancers.