• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

We need Ross or Linus with Hatchet+ or Tomahawk+, respectively so we can get a SI-able Distant Counter axe user on deck. Likely Linus as he'd be a GHB and that would give everyone a few to use.

Who would you give a Distant counter axe to?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Army of redheads? Army of redheads!

No Cordelia/Bridelia REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have Celica, Selena, Hinoka, Jaffar, Anna as 5*s, while Roy, Sully, Michalis, Priscilla and Saizou are 4*. So I guess I already can make a team of redheads.

Still need that GODDAMN WO DAO

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Who would you give a Distant counter axe to?

I guess units that already want to run Silver Axe+ and DC as anti-mages would want the Tomahawk+, so they can have a better A skill? Unless it has terrible Might.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

No Cordelia/Bridelia REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have Celica, Selena, Hinoka, Jaffar, Anna as 5*s, while Roy, Sully, Michalis, Priscilla and Saizou are 4*. So I guess I already can make a team of redheads.

Still need that GODDAMN WO DAO

I guess units that already want to run Silver Axe+ and DC as anti-mages would want the Tomahawk+, so they can have a better A skill? Unless it has terrible Might.

cordelia is overrated

No Celica, no Hinoka, no Jaffar (for the better for him, he’s a goner with that L&D3), no Priscilla, while Selena is only 3⋆. But I have a 5⋆ Michalis and a 5⋆ −Atk Roy.

With you there on that GODDAMN WO DAO—the Scarlet Sword still needs his scarlet sword.

So Camilla and Anna, I guess?

cordelia is overrated

No Celica, no Hinoka, no Jaffar (for the better for him, he’s a goner with that L&D3), no Priscilla, while Selena is only 3⋆. But I have a 5⋆ Michalis and a 5⋆ −Atk Roy.

With you there on that GODDAMN WO DAO—the Scarlet Sword still needs his scarlet sword.

So Camilla and Anna, I guess?

I actually had two Jaffars, and one of them I used as fodder :3 5* Michalis must be pretty great though, yeah?

My Crimson Beauty is better than your Scarlet Sword.

Anna could do alright, but her offensive potential with Nóatún is a bit too hard to give up. Camilla and Titania definitely, though. Sheena needs the Killer Axe too much I think.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I actually had two Jaffars, and one of them I used as fodder :3 5* Michalis must be pretty great though, yeah?

My Crimson Beauty is better than your Scarlet Sword.

Anna could do alright, but her offensive potential with Nóatún is a bit too hard to give up. Camilla and Titania definitely, though. Sheena needs the Killer Axe too much I think.

Mike is king. I never regretted promoting him.

It’s not like they compete for the same wo dao anyway.

Titania, I always forget about her. (because I never got her) Does she run a silver axe better than an emerald axe?

Mike is king. I never regretted promoting him.

It’s not like they compete for the same wo dao anyway.

Titania, I always forget about her. (because I never got her) Does she run a silver axe better than an emerald axe?

But we've established that they kinda do compete for the same Wo Dao, since I might steal your Athena.

Hmm, actually thinking about it, Emerald might be a good idea for DC Camilla as well. Not too sure about that.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But we've established that they kinda do compete for the same Wo Dao, since I might steal your Athena.

Hmm, actually thinking about it, Emerald might be a good idea for DC Camilla as well. Not too sure about that.

You’re already hoarding all the waifus. You don’t even pull them, they just sit in a chest in your dungeon. Bad, bad Satsuma.

It’s just that I’m not too fond of its design. Titania was a perfect time to introduce poleaxes and their ilk; emerald axe just looks odd.

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Great, Fury fodder banner. I would spend if I had orbs :(

Eldigan and Jagen :(
I want both! Eldigan becase he’s Eldigan, and Jagen because I need some more Fortifies.

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You’re already hoarding all the waifus. You don’t even pull them, they just sit in a chest in your dungeon. Bad, bad Satsuma.

It’s just that I’m not too fond of its design. Titania was a perfect time to introduce poleaxes and their ilk; emerald axe just looks odd.

Too bad I can't put Sharena in that chest.

Man, Poleax Titania with Distant Counter. Reinhardt will evaporate to that.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Too bad I can't put Sharena in that chest.

Man, Poleax Titania with Distant Counter. Reinhardt will evaporate to that.

She’s mine and mine only.

I know, right? as if he doesn’t evaporate to her anyway

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

No Hinata on the Fury banner. I'm sad now- a 5* Ruby Sword+ user would've saved me feathers.

He was just recently featured on a TA banner though. It’s been what, less than a month?

He was just recently featured on a TA banner though. It’s been what, less than a month?

Admittedly, yes, and what follows is going to sound really childish.

But I didn't need him back then!

Is there actually any 5* that has a Ruby Sword? Actually any inheritable sword is hard to find seeing as most are special weapons.

Nope. The only +Swords you can naturally pull are Brave and anti-armour.

I used to have a list in my signature, but I took that out.

Edited by phineas81707

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Is there actually any 5* that has a Ruby Sword? Actually any inheritable sword is hard to find seeing as most are special weapons.

Quoting to call you. Braves and anti-armour only.
(Now sticking it in an edit seems short-sighted...)

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Nope, all ruby swords come from 3–4⋆s: Hinata, Palla, Stahl.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Everyone gets her for free. She's everyone's friend and #1 fan. EVEN MINE

That’s what you can believe.

She just wants you to shoo away that treacherous ninja.

Well I suppose if I gave Sharena Hone Spd, she could pretty much do the same role as Celica's buffer... But she doesn't have effectiveness against Infantry.

Great, a chance to save orbs. I care literally nothing about any of the banners that are up except the Echoes banner (45 orbs on the Vantage banner and no Gordin or Reinhardt...) As for the Fury banner, Hinata was my only reason for caring. I don't even remotely care about Eldigan, Jagen can be pulled as a *4 for Fortify Cavs and LOLBATRE.

I'll admit though it does irk me a bit that Jagen has 900+ HM on my file from the Kozaki and Cavalry quests. Annoys me seeing him up there and makes me want to use him just to max HM for those last 1.5k feathers.

Edited by Zeo

Does anyone know the odds of pulling Eldigan on this latest banner? I'm half tempted, but I half want to save for the new banner... Decisions, decisions...

I don't even particularly need Eldigan... I just want him...

Also, I had a dream that I found out the upcoming banners for the next two months and they all sucked. I can't remember most, but one was Barst, Bord and Cord, only Cord was called Toast because odd translation decisions happened... No clue why...

The wiki team updated their tier list again, apparently.

Laslow, Seliph, Chrom, Palla, Caeda, Roy, Lyn, Effie, Shanna, Catria, Clair, both Cordelias, Frederick, Spring Camilla, Fae, Virion, Gaius, Saizo all moved up.
Hinata, adult Tiki, Lukas, Est, male Robin, female Corrin, Nowi, Michalis, Gordin, Kagero, Felicia all moved down.

By Naga, those one-letter tier names are so confusing, S+, S, A+, A+, soon-to-come B+, B, C. So silly. Why not S, A, B, C, D, E, F?