Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

By Naga, those one-letter tier names are so confusing, S+, S, A+, A+, soon-to-come B+, B, C. So silly. Why not S, A, B, C, D, E, F?

You see, this is why my lists don't use letters. It tells you exactly what you should expect from each rank rather than inflation.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

32 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Nowi is A+ now and Fae is S.

Wat.

The point being that with all them Blues around, having a green unit who can tank their magic (Reinhardt) is a good thing (of course they're considering skill inheritance as well, so that Fae can counter as well.)

Of course, Reds aren't as extinct as they argue, but still.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

The wiki team updated their tier list again, apparently.

Laslow, Seliph, Chrom, Palla, Caeda, Roy, Lyn, Effie, Shanna, Catria, Clair, both Cordelias, Frederick, Spring Camilla, Fae, Virion, Gaius, Saizo all moved up.
Hinata, adult Tiki, Lukas, Est, male Robin, female Corrin, Nowi, Michalis, Gordin, Kagero, Felicia all moved down.

By Naga, those one-letter tier names are so confusing, S+, S, A+, A+, soon-to-come B+, B, C. So silly. Why not S, A, B, C, D, E, F?

So they somehow made the tier list even worse than before. This is why I find gacha tier lists to be a complete waste of time and effort. I'd rather have a detailed unit guide for each unit than a tier list.

53 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Wat.

Fae have always been the best of the young dragons. People be sleepin on the OP Chicken Dragon

Its not so much Red is exinct and more "unless your name is Celica, Tharja, and Katarina your NOT a threat" combined with "even if they are your Blue units are overpowered to death so why fear Red at all"

Falchion argument really is only a thing if you consider them in Dragon Emblem. Outside Dragon Emblem, Fae losing to Falchion **is a good thing** because that are not supposed to be her role

Naga is a bit of a wash though.

Edited by JSND

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Wat.

The only real difference between the two is their color and the fact that Nowi has more defence while Fae has more resistense. With how popular blue units and mages are becoming, it doesn't seem that strange to put Fae higher on a tier list.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I don't think taking the wiki tier list seriously is a good idea anyway :P

People trying to argue Camus for S Tier is baffling though

I disagree with the wiki tier list, but their Camus placement is one of few things that they actually did right

Just now, JSND said:

People trying to argue Camus for S Tier is baffling though

I disagree with the wiki tier list, but their Camus placement is one of few things that they actually did right

Camus needs a buff to make him S+ tbh

I wouldn't mind that

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

I wouldn't mind that

Camus needs a speedo to make him S+ tier. I bet you wouldn’t mind that.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I wouldn't mind that

Its not the buff requirement

Its the fact that his stats is surprisingly borderline in every area. I've been wondering about switching up Vantage into Quick Riposte for some time because of this.

I decided to use my cavalry team for the Ch9 quests. TA3 Cecilia with triple Goad Cavalry bonuses one-rounded the entirety of 9-4 in two turns. It's nice of the map to provide a bunch of enemies who all get crushed by Gronnraven.

Having Cecilia wreck everything is especially fun because of how weak she used to be. She spent a while getting kicked around, now it's time for revenge.

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

Wat.

As much as I still love Nowi thanks to her amazing ability to trash Red units, who have a lot of dangerous players in their mist like Ryoma and the occasional Young Tiki, I am now glad I pulled that +Att -Hp Fae when I blew up a lot of cash on pulling.

Though TBH I could care less about the tiers. I learned this in the best way possible: Cain. I mean, he is only A and yet my Brave Sword+ TA3 Cain wrecks the opposition with only some resistance. He doesn't even have maxed out skills yet! He's still riding on Dragon Gaze and Seal Speed 2.

Oh crap the Fury banner. No Hinata is quite a surprise. BUT ELDIGAN?! Damn you game... tempting me to spend my orbs.

Should I go for Eldigan or save my orbs for the inevitable FE8 banner?

DOUBLE POST

Edited by Falcom