• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I mean, we just did the Legion fight, where we fight like 5 different GHB units at once.

Yeah, but it was just Legion with different skills. The bandit twins could have different stats like one's really tanky while the other one is a glass cannon on top of having different skills.

Them existing could be an easy way for another GHB if a different version of Anna shows up in a banner since it would reference how Anna is recruited in Awakening and Fates.

3 hours ago, Korath88 said:

inb4 fates tempest 

The thing is it's possible since Fates did mention the multiverse thing. Not in the mainstory,but in Heirs of Fate. The other 6 royal kids in the banner and Shigure as the Tempest reward because he is the one who is aware of the multiverse stuff there. ... *giggles

I know some people will be salty with more contents of the newer games,tbh I just want the flier singer. 

Before you remind me the Herons existed,I have a bad feeling they would be infantries like how they treat dragons here. 

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Just a reminder that this bum ain't in the game

Just a reminder that Celica doesn’t like Kagero regardless of what you want to believe.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Just a reminder that this bum ain't in the game

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just a reminder that Celica doesn’t like Kagero regardless of what you want to believe.

*grabs popcorn*

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

*grabs popcorn*

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

*opens sprite

That'll be $3.50 for the popcorn and $2.00 for the sprite, who told you you could just take my imaginary internet food like this without paying imaginary internet money?

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

That'll be $3.50 for the popcorn and $2.00 for the sprite, who told you you could just take my imaginary internet food like this without paying imaginary internet money?

Who told you that you could become an imaginary mini market on the internet REEEEE

Just now, JSND said:

Who told you that you could become an imaginary mini market on the internet REEEEE

They told him he could become anything, and he did what he did.

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nohrian Azura though.

I want this only so I can laugh at her name being "unknown dancer"

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Can I see your internet business license please?

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

$3.50 for popcorn!? What highway robbery is this!

*puts down popcorn*

30 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Before you remind me the Herons existed,I have a bad feeling they would be infantries like how they treat dragons here. 

Were any dragons in Heroes considered fliers in their home games?

Just now, Gustavos said:

Can I see your internet business license please?

Things like being forced to show licenses to people who ask are only due to laws, my power comes from the imaginary internet government which I myself founded and am sole ruler of. Among my powers (but not limited to) are: The imaginary internet power of commerce, police, and terrible dad-jokes. (The last one isn't something I do, personally, it's just something I charge royalty for.)

There is nothing in the imaginary internet legislation that forces me to show you my imaginary internet business license.

@JSND Does that explain where my powers come from? I rule through the divine right of imaginary internet kings.

Just now, DehNutCase said:

Things like being forced to show licenses to people who ask are only due to laws, my power comes from the imaginary internet government which I myself founded and am sole ruler of. Among my powers (but not limited to) are: The imaginary internet power of commerce, police, and terrible dad-jokes. (The last one isn't something I do, personally, it's just something I charge royalty for.)

There is nothing in the imaginary internet legislation that forces me to show you my imaginary internet business license.

@JSND Does that explain where my powers come from? I rule through the divine right of imaginary internet kings.

Ah! M-my apologies! I did not recognize you my internet liege.

37 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nohrian Azura though.

Yes, please. I could use 5* Nohr Azura to dump Sapphire Lance+ on someone like... Clair. :P

(Mila knows -Atk Clair is going to need it.)

Blue physical dancer would be nice, though.

Anyway, would it be possible for an Elibe tempest since there would be enough maps for it, right? They could give us old man Hector or older Karel or Karla. Free Distant Counter and Hector, but probably without Armads since old Hector doesn't wield it anymore by that point. Or free Wo Dao and Karel/Karla. Or someone else...

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Ah! M-my apologies! I did not recognize you my internet liege.

Internet liege my fat metal behind!

I don't care what anybody says, $3.50 for popcorn is crazy!

Just now, Kaden said:

Anyway, would it be possible for an Elibe tempest since there would be enough maps for it, right? They could give us old man Hector or older Karel or Karla. Free Distant Counter and Hector, but probably without Armads since old Hector didn't wield it anymore by that point. Or free Wo Dao and Karel/Karla. Or someone else...

I wouldn't like that XD

I just want to see how broken Veronica is when you're using her and not getting the snot beaten out of you by her instead

VERONICA FOR NEXT TEMPEST 

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Anyway, would it be possible for an Elibe tempest since there would be enough maps for it, right? They could give us old man Hector or older Karel or Karla. Free Distant Counter and Hector, but probably without Armads since old Hector didn't wield it anymore by that point. Or free Wo Dao and Karel/Karla. Or someone else...

Karla to complete the family? I’d be all for it. Lady swordmasters are always the best. We can always have more lady swordmasters.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Is Tiki (Y) close enough to be counted?

Tiki could use a wyvernstone to turn into a wyvern, so I guess?

Edited by Vaximillian

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Were any dragons in Heroes considered fliers in their home games?

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Wyverns in Mystery and New Mystery.

Flying dragons ("wyverns") and divine dragons could fly while transformed in FE3.

Myrrh could fly in FE8.

I don't remember if any of them were vulnerable to bows.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Flying dragons ("wyverns") and divine dragons could fly while transformed in FE3.

Myrrh could fly in FE8.

I don't remember if any of them were vulnerable to bows.

I can confirm Myrrh is weak to bows. She'll ideally be counted as a flier rather than an infantry.

The original complaint was that dragons are considered infantry where they 'should' be considered fliers (I think that was the original complaint...), and so far, the consensus is that there's only one out of what I believe is five that can even pretend to be one.