Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I'm currently grinding up Mathilda for my Horse Emblem Stables.  Getting 12 SP per skill is absolute heaven.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Dawn Brigade? Ew, no thanks. I'd rather Elincia, Kieran, and maybe the rest of her group come first. Would be a perfect second PoR banner.

I'm honestly hoping for Elincia/Lucia/Geoffrey/Bastian too. Not because I want Elincia (which I kinda do), but because Bastian's Corrosion sounds like it might help with the Brave meta.

At least, if they make Corrosion an anti-brave skill. Can't think of what other pre-existing skills could do the trick.

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm honestly hoping for Elincia/Lucia/Geoffrey/Bastian too. Not because I want Elincia (which I kinda do), but because Bastian's Corrosion sounds like it might help with the Brave meta.

At least, if they make Corrosion an anti-brave skill. Can't think of what other pre-existing skills could do the trick.

And Kieran. I think he should be included with them too. He's just as much a member of the CRK group as they are. Besides, we need more greens and especially axes. A banner with just the four you mentioned would just be two reds, a blue, and a green mage. Kieran would add another green and an axe. :P

I know this would be five characters which hasn't been done, but it's possible since we've had banners with six characters and and banners with three characters. Not just banners with four.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What do you mean? Wyvern riders always wielded lances before RD went and changed that.

Dawn Brigade? Ew, no thanks. I'd rather Elincia, Kieran, and maybe the rest of her group come first. Would be a perfect second PoR banner.

In FE6 (and other pre-Tellius FE games), Wyvern Lords used swords and lances. Narcian, being a Wyvern Lord, was able to use both swords and lances, but when he was fought as a boss, he used a sword rather than a lance.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And Kieran. I think he should be included with them too. He's just as much a member of the CKR group as they are. Besides, we need more greens and especially axes. A banner with just the four you mentioned would just be two reds, a blue, and a green mage. Kieran would add another green and an axe. :P

I know this would be five characters which hasn't been done, but it's possible since we've had banners with six characters and and banners with three characters. Not just banners with four.

Kieran strikes me as more likely to appear in a banner with Marcia, Makalov and Astrid (or even Oscar) than the Crimean royalty.

Besides, if they don't go with five, Bastian's probably going to drop to make room, and then all I get is reason to run out of orbs for Tana by going for Elincia.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

In FE6 (and other pre-Tellius FE games), Wyvern Lords used swords and lances. Narcian, being a Wyvern Lord, was able to use both swords and lances, but when he was fought as a boss, he used a sword rather than a lance.

Well, I was still right to say he could use lances. xP

EDIT: Kieran's a little more associated with Geoffrey and the others though, not so much Makalov, Astrid, and Marcia. He has a support with Marcia, but he never interacts with the other two, and he's good friends with Geoffrey and has interacted with Elincia.

I also feel like Marcia would be more likely to appear on a Begnion banner.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: Kieran's a little more associated with Geoffrey and the others though, not so much Makalov, Astrid, and Marcia. He has a support with Marcia, but he never interacts with the other two, and he's good friends with Geoffrey and has interacted with Elincia.

Honestly, to me, Kieran is more associated with the Royal Knights than the royal retinue. Might just be different perspectives.

Though, as I have said, putting Kieran with the Knights makes for cleaner cuts to the banners.

What do you mean? Wyvern riders always wielded lances before RD went and changed that.

I mean, Narcian wielded Runesword in his penultimate appearance in FE6, which was semi-exclusive to him.  His official art also depicted him with a sword, and I believe he uses one in the Cipher card game as well.  There was no reason for him to get an axe, of all weapons.  I suppose my point is, how IS decides to depict established characters in Heroes is anyone's guess.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Honestly, to me, Kieran is more associated with the Royal Knights than the royal retinue. Might just be different perspectives.

Though, as I have said, putting Kieran with the Knights makes for cleaner cuts to the banners.

Who said nobody else could be included with Makalov and Astrid? The way IS has done banners, they could very well appear in a banner with characters from an entirely different game! Remember, IS did banners with themes that weren't specific games as well as banners for specific games.

I can see Makalov and Astrid being in a banner with Callil and Devdan/Danved too.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Who said nobody else could be included with Makalov and Astrid? The way IS has done banners, they could very well appear in a banner with characters from an entirely different game! Remember, IS did banners with themes that weren't specific games as well as banners for specific games.

I can see Makalov and Astrid being in a banner with Callil and Devdan/Danved too.

Cleaner. They also haven't done new character banners with multiple games for a while, so until I see another one, I'm calling it early installment weirdness. (Funnily enough, them doing that is the only reason we've gotten Magvel or Jugdral characters at all... which is kind of a downer.)

It is up in the air, but I don't really see IS doing a five banner just to put Kieran with Elincia unless they set a precedent first. Micaiah and the Dawn Brigade, for instance.

Cleaner. They also haven't done new character banners with multiple games for a while, so until I see another one, I'm calling it early installment weirdness. (Funnily enough, them doing that is the only reason we've gotten Magvel or Jugdral characters at all... which is kind of a downer.)

It is up in the air, but I don't really see IS doing a five banner just to put Kieran with Elincia unless they set a precedent first. Micaiah and the Dawn Brigade, for instance.

Yeah, but it still doesn't mean it can't happen.

I'll be disappointed if the DB come before Elincia's group. I like Elincia and Kieran WAY more.

I'll be disappointed if the DB come before Elincia's group. I like Elincia and Kieran WAY more.

I'm not closed to the idea. Just noting that the last time they did it was... March? April?

Same as I'll be disappointed if the first Magvel banner doesn't have Tana, but I acknowledge its likelihood and consider what the alternatives will be. I'll be disappointed, but hey, more time to save and make sure I can nab her later.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Even if you don't like the DB...Micaiah is technically a lord while Elincia isn't. Elincia is definitely an important character. And it'd be nice if she got to be a flying healer to add some variety to fliers in general. Heck, another flying sword would be nice. However, it does make more sense to add Micaiah first. (But like someone mentioned, what is Heroes logic anyway? XD)

You have gotten your Ike, Ryoma, Freddy, F. Robin + their special costume additions and the promise of a costume for Ike. That's more favorite characters in the game than some of us can say. I'm really looking forward to Micky...

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Even if you don't like the DB...Micaiah is technically a lord while Elincia isn't. Elincia is definitely an important character. And it'd be nice if she got to be a flying healer to add some variety to fliers in general. Heck, another flying sword would be nice. However, it does make more sense to add Micaiah first. (But like someone mentioned, what is Heroes logic anyway? XD)

You have gotten your Ike, Ryoma, Freddy, F. Robin + their special costume additions and the promise of a costume for Ike. That's more favorite characters in the game than some of us can say. I'm really looking forward to Micky...

I would be so sad if Elincia became a flying healer. Let her use her personal sword!

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean, Ayu is literally the first character that comes to mind when talking about bokukkos. Hell, my Anime Central badge name for the past 8 years or so has been "Ayu Ayu".

I'm a sucker for Key animu. Clannad especially since that's pretty much my life barring Tomoya growing up in a broken family and being "delinquent".

Moreso the "started living with girlfriend's family" thing.

1 minute ago, Catria! said:

I would be so sad if Elincia became a flying healer. Let her use her personal sword!

It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it.

It'll also make the monthly Flier Emblem quests easier for casual players and/or those without Spring Camilla. Silver lining, and all that.

I'm not closed to the idea. Just noting that the last time they did it was... March? April?

Same as I'll be disappointed if the first Magvel banner doesn't have Tana, but I acknowledge its likelihood and consider what the alternatives will be. I'll be disappointed, but hey, more time to save and make sure I can nab her later.

I hope we get The Rachel when Magvel finally gets some more peeps.

They teased us months ago by adding Sanaki and alluding to her sister.  They can't just leave us hanging like that.

Lucius

It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it.

It'll also make the monthly Flier Emblem quests easier for casual players and/or those without Spring Camilla. Silver lining, and all that.

I wouldn't mind that.  At least Wrathful Staff is a thing now.  I'd be happy to get Elincia in any form.

I think she'd be cool either way. If she became another healer with Wrathful Staff, she'd be pretty OP in Flier Emblem (depending on her stats). A flying Elise would be pretty scary, and certainly more unique than another swordie. Though having her personal weapon would be great, but what if they nerfed the doubling effect and just gave her DEF/RES+3 instead? Not terrible, but not great.... 

9 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

So? I don't really care. And being a lord doesn't matter all that much. Reinhardt, Olwen, Julia, Lachesis, and Eldigan got in before Sigurd or Leif. Sanaki of all characters got in before ANY Tellius character.

Micaiah is not 100% guaranteed to be added before Elincia.

Also, female Robin is not actually one of my favorite characters. I just ship her with Frederick. My top favorites are Ike, Frederick, Ryoma, Elincia, and Kieran. So I have three out of five. And out of them, only Frederick has an alternate version so far. CYL Ike may not be here for a few months yet.

And no way would Elincia ever be a healer when she has a personal sword. It wouldn't make sense not to give her Amiti.

Edited by Anacybele

On 7/13/2017 at 9:29 PM, Vaximillian said:

Not sure if there already was one.

Delthea: 33 HP, 36 Atk, 34 Spd, 13 Def, 31 Res;
      Gray: 43 HP, 35 Atk, 32 Spd, 30 Def, 22 Res;
      Leon: 39 HP, 34 Atk, 30 Spd, 30 Def, 15 Res;
Mathilda: 35 HP, 29 Atk, 32 Spd, 24 Def, 34 Res;
    Saber: 40 HP, 31 Atk, 33 Spd, 32 Def, 22 Res;
    Sonya: 36 HP, 33 Atk, 31 Spd, 15 Def, 32 Res;
      Clive: 45 HP, 33 Atk, 25 Spd, 32 Def, 19 Res;
    Berkut: 43 HP, 34 Atk, 22 Spd, 31 Def, 24 Res.

super late, but thanks!

Liking the look of Delthea. Sonya seems a bit middling which is a shame.

The cavaliers....exist.

I think she'd be cool either way. If she became another healer with Wrathful Staff, she'd be pretty OP in Flier Emblem (depending on her stats). A flying Elise would be pretty scary, and certainly more unique than another swordie. Though having her personal weapon would be great, but what if they nerfed the doubling effect and just gave her DEF/RES+3 instead? Not terrible, but not great.... 

I wouldn't mind giving flier emblem more advantages :P We need all we can get to beat those filthy horsies!

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I hope we get The Rachel when Magvel finally gets some more peeps.

She's basically guaranteed to show up.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wouldn't mind that.  At least Wrathful Staff is a thing now.  I'd be happy to get Elincia in any form.

Ditto. She either gets her personal Brave Sword or she gets to fill a role no one else is likely to. There's no downside!

Isn't Wrathful Staff only available on Genny who is 5 star only? Good luck getting that for Elincia if she's a healer.

Seriously, there's no good reason NOT to give her Amiti. Elincia being a healer instead of wielding Amiti would've been like giving Chrom a lance instead of Falchion.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They teased us months ago by adding Sanaki and alluding to her sister.  They can't just leave us hanging like that.

I know, right! Micky's pretty popular, so I'm sure she'll show up within the year perhaps. I'm fine with waiting because honestly I just get excited seeing new characters in general even if they're ones I'm not familiar with. Didn't know anything about Katarina before, and now she's one of my fave units to use!

4 minutes ago, Catria! said:

I wouldn't mind giving flier emblem more advantages :P We need all we can get to beat those filthy horsies!

I know, right? Flier Emblem is OP but so hard to put together. (Not half as bad as Armor Emblem though.) I think even if Elincia was a healer, she wouldn't be a bad unit. ^^

If we're talking about favorite characters of ours that are in the game, my top two are absent: Tormod and Rath. Miriel+Laurent, Saleh, Guy, and L'Arachel aren't there either. EDIT: Oh, how did I forget Lute and Marcia? Dear me.

That said, Takumi is quite possibly my third favorite FE character and he's there. Eirika and Sanaki, too, although I have to say that my appreciation for them was more renewed thanks to the game. Henry, Sakura, Oboro, PoR!Ike, Roy, Mist, and Eliwood (even if the latter two have atrocious artwork) are also cool.

Personally, I'd like Micaiah and the Dawn Brigade to come before Elincia's retinue. Although what I REALLY want is for there to be no more red units added to the game for a while!

Edited by Sunwoo