Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

So who here has actually beaten Chain Challenge 9 & 10? At this point I've thrown everything I have at it and nothing's worked.

I think this might just be the hardest challenge I've ever faced in the entire game.

I attempted it myself last night......only to run out of time on 10-5 with my last team. Yeah, this one can seriously kiss my ass.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

So who here has actually beaten Chain Challenge 9 & 10? At this point I've thrown everything I have at it and nothing's worked.

I think this might just be the hardest challenge I've ever faced in the entire game.

Just cleared it after a lot of tries and theorycrafting. I had to use all three teams because I messed up with the AI on 9-5.

Team #1 Cecilia, Reinhardt, Camus, Xander.

9-1 to 9-4 were flawless and deathless but at 9-5 the stupid troubadour messed up with me and changed her position leading the blue mage to defeat xander. Meh. At least I killed Veronica easily with Xander (hone and goad) hit and then a Luna from Rein. Cecilia cleared the blue mage and then Rein dealt with WoM swd.

10-1 to 10-3 was basically play with reposition, hones, goads and fall back.

At 10-3 Horse Team died and came Team #2.

Team #2 Sharena, Julia, Tharja, Olivia.

Sharena died on 10-3 by Titania but the rest survived, barely.

10-4 was pretty easy because Tharja one rounds Soren and Archers but at the end of the day Olivia survived with 2 hp lol.

10-5 came with Team #3.

Team #3 Abel, Saber, Titania and Sanaki.

Managed to pull this quite quickly. Saber has Hone Speed 3 and Abel has Fort Cav so they buff Titania and she goes up to tank kill the lance cav. Saber face tanks Tits and kills her afterwards. The rest is positioning Death Blow 2 Abel with Hone Atk and Spd from Saber and Sanaki. Abel cleans up and one rounds Ike, Titania moves up to add some pressure while the rest backup. Soren kills Abel and next turn Sanaki wrecks him with Tits. The rest is Mist running away. Poor girl.

FUCKING HELL REINHARDT WHAT DO YOU EVEN PLZ BAN

Cleared CC 11/12 with only my classic Horse Team.

Celica's Map were pretty straight forward.

11-1: Rein one rounds celica, cecilia one rounds genny and the rest is tome fest.

11-2: cecilia one rounds armored and dragon fang counters Mae. The rest is rein one rounding and repo/draw back.

11-3: ceci/rein on the right, camus/xander up. Rein kills palla, ceci repos and counters mae; she kos her back on next pp while rein one rounds genny while staying safe. The rest is hit and run tactics.

11-4: same as previous boat chapter except rein does everything.

11-5: rein kos celica, cecilia tanks bruno. Cecilia dragon fangs genny and is drawn back. Rein finishes off bruno. The rest is baiting mae and boey.

12-1: rein one rounds delthea with Luna, Hone and Goad on the south. Xander draws back. Rein and xander team up to take down the swd peg and await the rest. Camus tanks cav and then teams up with cecilia to ko him and the lance peg.

12-2: WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF DYING WHO CARES. Rein kos saber while Xander walls with cecilia. Sonya is bonfire'd and the rest is chipped. The rest is clean up task.

12-3: cecilia tanks archer. Rein cleans up the swordies. Camus tanks (grani shield) mathilda and clive dies to green ravens.

12-4: THE SACRIFICES BEGIN. Assists OP. Rein Lunas Leon, Ceci repos rein and the other two cavs draw them back. GG. Rein one rounds lance peg while Camus one rounds the red cav and dies to Sonya, but he Vantage hits her hard. The rest is Rein cleaning up Saber and falling back until Sonya dies to Siegfried.

12-5: THE SACRIFICE AND THE SAINT. All praise Rein, father of Duma and Mila. Cecilia tanks bruno, she then kills him next phase. Xander bonfire kills sonya while Rein one rounds Gray. Clive kills xander but Rein avenges him. The rest is playing hide and seek until Tobin dies to 2 rounds of Rein and I bait Mathilda out of def tiles. Finally Rein quad kills her with Luna.

21 minutes ago, JSND said:

When Galeforce went the next level and even beyond

11 minutes ago, Catria! said:

Soy boy's mind works in mysterious ways...

Pretty sure that wasn't from Galeforce

This is even further beyond. My original post from Tuesday got deleted, and this new one appeared randomly. I'm not sure what this is but this might be a first.

Maybe we're stuck in a time loop. I used Mila's Turnwheel to make that post again.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This is even further beyond. My original post from Tuesday got deleted, and this new one appeared randomly. I'm not sure what this is but this might be a first.

Maybe we're stuck in a time loop. I used Mila's Turnwheel to make that post again.

How do we get out of this?!

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

FUCKING HELL REINHARDT WHAT DO YOU EVEN PLZ BAN

Cleared CC 11/12 with only my classic Horse Team.

Celica's Map were pretty straight forward.

11-1: Rein one rounds celica, cecilia one rounds genny and the rest is tome fest.

11-2: cecilia one rounds armored and dragon fang counters Mae. The rest is rein one rounding and repo/draw back.

11-3: ceci/rein on the right, camus/xander up. Rein kills palla, ceci repos and counters mae; she kos her back on next pp while rein one rounds genny while staying safe. The rest is hit and run tactics.

11-4: same as previous boat chapter except rein does everything.

11-5: rein kos celica, cecilia tanks bruno. Cecilia dragon fangs genny and is drawn back. Rein finishes off bruno. The rest is baiting mae and boey.

12-1: rein one rounds delthea with Luna, Hone and Goad on the south. Xander draws back. Rein and xander team up to take down the swd peg and await the rest. Camus tanks cav and then teams up with cecilia to ko him and the lance peg.

12-2: WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF DYING WHO CARES. Rein kos saber while Xander walls with cecilia. Sonya is bonfire'd and the rest is chipped. The rest is clean up task.

12-3: cecilia tanks archer. Rein cleans up the swordies. Camus tanks (grani shield) mathilda and clive dies to green ravens.

12-4: THE SACRIFICES BEGIN. Assists OP. Rein Lunas Leon, Ceci repos rein and the other two cavs draw them back. GG. Rein one rounds lance peg while Camus one rounds the red cav and dies to Sonya, but he Vantage hits her hard. The rest is Rein cleaning up Saber and falling back until Sonya dies to Siegfried.

12-5: THE SACRIFICE AND THE SAINT. All praise Rein, father of Duma and Mila. Cecilia tanks bruno, she then kills him next phase. Xander bonfire kills sonya while Rein one rounds Gray. Clive kills xander but Rein avenges him. The rest is playing hide and seek until Tobin dies to 2 rounds of Rein and I bait Mathilda out of def tiles. Finally Rein quad kills her with Luna.

May I know what builds you used for horse emblem? I just started building my own and if yours could beat CC 11/12 well...its obvious that it works well. 

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

May I know what builds you used for horse emblem? I just started building my own and if yours could beat CC 11/12 well...its obvious that it works well. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170718-141020.png

Screenshot_20170718-141030.png

+Atk -HP. If your Rein is struggling at one rounding units you can change Luna for Dragon Fang. Delthea was one rounded with exact dmg by Hone/Goad and Luna proc.

Screenshot_20170718-141036.png

Breath of Life is pretty useful to keep units healthy and keep breakers active.

Screenshot_20170718-141041.png

I hope the CYL banner doesn't take long to show up in August.

I need to summon for some fodder but don't want to spend my orbs befor CYL. Need some 3 or 4 Gunthers and wouldn't complain to get 1 or 2 Shannas either.

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

I've only done a few Chain Challenge chapters so far.  The Tempest and GHB have taken most of my Stamina, with a bit here and there to train up a couple new units.  Once Tempest ends, I'll probably tackle a few more Chains, unless they give us another Stamina sink right after.

1 hour ago, Rinco said:

I hope the CYL banner doesn't take long to show up in August.

I need to summon for some fodder but don't want to spend my orbs befor CYL. Need some 3 or 4 Gunthers and wouldn't complain to get 1 or 2 Shannas either.

Is it coming in August?  I was thinking it wasn't until the Fall for some reason.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Is it coming in August?  I was thinking it wasn't until the Fall for some reason.

I've read somewhere around here that it would be in August, if I'm not mistaken

Just now, Rinco said:

I've read somewhere around here that it would be in August, if I'm not mistaken

Do you have a source?  I don't doubt you, I just thought everything so far was speculation, since all we've heard so far was "after summer", which would probably mean September or later.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Do you have a source?  I don't doubt you, I just thought everything so far was speculation, since all we've heard so far was "after summer", which would probably mean September or later.

No source, i just had it in my head that I've read someone saying about it coming in August. 
I could have mixed something up.

Either way, I'm still saving my orbs till then

2 minutes ago, Rinco said:

No source, i just had it in my head that I've read someone saying about it coming in August. 

"After summer" is all we know right now.

9 minutes ago, Rinco said:

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

"After summer" is all we know right now.

August is still pretty Summer, so it'll probably be September at the earliest.

I may not know that CYL starts as early as August 1st, but I'm definitely saving orbs as if that was the case. I will get Roy one way or another.

Oh, and the other three are cool too I guess. 

Edited by Gustavos

So I, like, never got over my Charlotte being -Atk (+Def is okay-ish, I guess?). So I'm, like, stuck between areas of which to improve, but non seem to super stand out. Like, on one hand, going Brave+ may as well basically be Hawkeye: Brave Lance Ver. and pretty much stuck to Red-slaying (which she's already decent, albeit not amazing because Spd). Along with that, I'd add one of Fury or L&D (which would completely butcher her durability. Then I've alwas had in mind one of L&D or Fury setups, but she's not exactly doubling everything with it and making much of her higher-end Atk either.

Charlotte_zpswn6x3qtx.png

Hearing suggestions.

Edited by Soul~!

9 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

So I, like, never got over my Charlotte being -Atk (+Def is okay-ish, I guess?). So I'm, like, stuck between areas of which to improve, but non seem to super stand out. Like, on one hand, going Brave+ may as well basically be Hawkeye: Brave Lance Ver. and pretty much stuck to Red-slaying (which she's already decent, albeit not amazing because Spd). Along with that, I'd add one of Fury or L&D (which would completely butcher her durability. Then I've alwas had in mind one of L&D or Fury setups, but she's not exactly doubling everything with it and making much of her higher-end Atk either.

Hearing suggestions.

32's an odd speed, where +3 will still only let her double 30 Speed units, and not make her a reliable doubler, short of Hone Speed support.  Triangle Adept could make her a dedicated Red killer, if you want her to fill that niche.

8 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Hearing suggestions.

With some adjustments, the standard Player Phase build with Brave weapons is usually the best at bringing out a unit's potential not matter what their nature. You can check her Enemy Phase performance and see if she can do that role better, but I think -Atk usually means Player Phase is better.

Butchering her defenses is not a big deal as long as she has teammates to Assist her out of Enemy range.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

32's an odd speed, where +3 will still only let her double 30 Speed units, and not make her a reliable doubler, short of Hone Speed support.  Triangle Adept could make her a dedicated Red killer, if you want her to fill that niche.

Not a huge fan of Triangle Adept. User needs to be a mix of hard-hitting (which she's not bad at, but it's not like she isn't 2HKO'ing as it is and TA doesn't really cut it for 1HKOs) and some sort of tanky. Then there's a mild debate on whether or not I should keep Wind Boost on her, since it gets her to a potential 38 Spd.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

With some adjustments, the standard Player Phase build with Brave weapons is usually the best at bringing out a unit's potential not matter what their nature. You can check her Enemy Phase performance and see if she can do that role better, but I think -Atk usually means Player Phase is better.

It's the easy answer, yeah. Was looking for a bit of variety. I'm kind of sold on Fury/Quick Riposte Killer and Moonbow. Wanted to hear other people's thoughts. With Fury, she's decently bulky at 46(49*) HP/31 Def (*+3 HP Seal, anyone?).

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Butchering her defenses is not a big deal as long as she has teammates to Assist her out of Enemy range.

Guess so. That'd be the case if she went with L&D.

11 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Then there's a mild debate on whether or not I should keep Wind Boost on her, since it gets her to a potential 38 Spd.

I think Darting Blow maybe better. Once she gets into combat, it is unlikely that her HP will always be higher than her opponents. Darting Blow is a low demand skill, so it is a good way to get rid of some of those units if you do not want their Feathers.