Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

59 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

More daily orbs for literally no reason (just make it permanent already) and another horse emblem banner. Thanks IS

Well, I won't complain about the orbs. Horse banner has characters most don't seem to care about and only one actually has a cavalry skill.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

There's a banner with Olwen on it.

THERE'S A BANNER WITH OLWEN ON IT.

Goodbye, Alm and Celica's banners.

I MUST GET OLWEN.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Oh god, cavalry quests...

Yes, cavalry quests!

I’m legitimately more excited than Odin now.

Edited by Vaximillian

Can we just talk about how there are six concurrent banners?

I...I can't sit here with 86 orbs. I have to pull something. I still have dozens left to earn from quests and chapter 12 hard mode. Damn it all, just let me save in peace!

I just promoted Ursula to 5 star and don't have a blarblade to give a new olwen. I already pulled a 5 star Titania and the -Atk isn't that bad on her.  I don't need Eldigan, but he's really cool and hunting reds can get me the most units I'm missing from the 4 and 5 star pools. I could also do that on Hone Atk banner too, Sanaki would be hype. Or go with the 3.5% pity rate on summer banner that I don't really care about. I don't know what to do.

Edited by Gustavos

I love how despite being called Horse banner, only 1 of these is actually noticable for Horse Emblem, and even then its only because Olwen have the best skill in the game so she only need 1 SI to most units 3

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Got two blue cavaliers on the banner already… both are 4⋆ Peri.

At least they aren't 5* Peri...I had 3 spook me and ruin my pity rate...

...why is she a 5*? 

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

At least they aren't 5* Peri...I had 3 spook me and ruin my pity rate...

...why is she a 5*? 

33/33 and thats about it

No seriously, thanks to that 33/33, Peri with LnD and BL+ actually have better coverage than Reinhardt and Olwen with the same build after HC against +5 Fury 3 OR in OvA.

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, JSND said:

33/33 and thats about it

Excuse my ignorance and stupidity but...what does that mean? Total stat spread or something along those lines? 

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

Excuse my ignorance and stupidity but...what does that mean? Total stat spread or something along those lines? 

Usually (like this case), it’s offensive spread, i. e. Atk/Spd.

16 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Offensive spread on ATK/SPD format. Horse is kinda balanced around "actual stats -2" due to HC since 6-4 is 2. so Peri basically is Cordelia of Horse(nevermind Cordelia have her own flier buff but you get the idea) with 35/35 equalized stats after HC.

Against Fury 3 unit at +5 on One vs All with HC active:

LnD2 Brave+ Abel: 33/32 - 105 wins(106 with HC)

LnD2 Brave+ Peri: 33/33 - 106 wins

LnD2 Brave+ Roderick 31/34 - 97 wins

DB3 Reinhardt - 101 wins

LnD3 Olwen - 84 wins

Also notable that of BLC's starting pool, Jagen and Sully is the other BLC, so it somewhat make sense Peri is a 4* base.

Now if you ask "since Eliwood is basically Peri why isn't he a 4* base too?"

Because Eliwood have Ward Cavalry and IS somehow makes every Horse buff alvailable for cheap for some reason

Edited by JSND

26 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

They gives cavalry banner after give us stronger anti horsies weapons. Okay. 

Also, no can speak about Heroes without insulting the artists, huh.... 

To lure more people into bringing horsies and have some of them killed by Zanbatos and Ridersbanes...? 

@JSND: Offensive spreads and battle simulations, eh? So they give horse buffs for cheap but they can't seem to do the same for flying units or giving infantry or staff users their own type of buffs...while armors are the most shafted unit type due to lack of variety. I hope IS fixes that in the near future.

4 hours ago, Gustavos said:

I like rebecca's alteration between attack and critical artwork, but why is there no bowstring on her normal attack? That's Summer Gaius level archery fail.

It's probably to avoid covering part of her face with the bow string. Drawing a pair of straight lines over a face, especially if it passes so close to the eyes, can make a face look really weird.

20 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Offensive spreads and battle simulations, eh? So they give horse buffs for cheap but they can't seem to do the same for flying units or giving infantry or staff users their own type of buffs...while armors are the most shafted unit type due to lack of variety. I hope IS fixes that in the near future.

Flying units have identical base stats to infantry, which is probably why Hone Fliers is on a 5-star exclusive pull.

Olwen banner...I ended up with a 4* Arthur and my 13th Nino.

I was hoping to pull Titania but it seems that I've spent a lifetime's worth of luck with the last two banners...Oh well, I'm saving Arthur's Swap for Clive. 

I'm really tempted to roll for Alm again, but I have so many red fodders by now, and after having my pity percentage ruined so many times, I can't bring myself to do so anymore. I think I'm going to roll for Delthea instead.