• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Anyway, I actually managed the cavalry quests with just the horses I have.

Eldigan and Priscilla were the main ones, and joining them was an Ursula I levelled back during her rerun. An old level 30 Gunter rounded out the team everywhere except P4-3, where I needed the help of a Cecilia I also had.

I have very few cavalry units.

24 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I kinda want to give my Hana Savage Blow as a shoutout to her Tomboy skill. Does that make me odd?

At least I'm not trying to give her a counterattack build...

I applaud things like this.

i also want to gove Swap to Oboro as a call back to Fates. It also works when tanking so yay

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

That blog literally copied that entire article from another source. The original was published in early Feb so much of the info is outdated. 

The very first line says precisely this, only the numbers are updated as of July 16th.

Has anyone built a F!Corrin here? Alm's Army now refuses to give me anything but 3* blues and now I have two that are +Def/-Res and one +Spd/-Res. That's three out of my four pulled F!Corrins just on this banner. Windsweep is out of the question and I feel content just building off of her base kit.

What A skills do tanks want other than Triangle Adept anyway? I'm facing a similar dilemma with Ephraim, who currently has Spd +2 to patch his Spd bane though I was going to replace it with Def+3 when I get the fodder. He's +Hp though so maybe a Boost skill would be good.  

This thread was meant for Heroes discussion, right?

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Question: Should I use my -Atk 5* Tharja to give -Spd Leo Rawrblade?  I could use him as a one-hot wonder, but -Spd kinda takes away any hope of ever doubling.

I have a +Def/-Spd Leo and I'm strongly considering giving him Raudhrblade and Close Counter from spare Tharja and Takumi. He probably could work as a one shot wonder with something other than CC, but the posibility of having a unit with either QR or Vantage that can counter at any range with a 39/72/25/35/36 stat spread when buffed is pretty appealing. I once lost an arena streak to a leo with the vantage variant of this build who was sitting on a defense tile. I had absolutely no way of 1HKOing him and he 1 shotted all my units. I just had to click surrender.

Hahaha... ha. I did a barracks check and it made me realize some things: I don't have a 5* flyer or archer, Effie is my only 5* knight, and I have 5 5* mages none of which are red. All my 5* reds are physical units and only Xander can counter at range. I don't even have a 4* red mage anymore after merging -Atk 4* Sophia into 3* neutral Sophia because screw -Atk and at least neutral Sophia will always work with free units strategies.

If I include 4* and 3* mages, then I have 11 total different blue and green mages. Red? 3. That's triple the amount of red mages. Give me 4 of the other blue and green mages I'm missing and I'll have quintuple the amount of red mages. Holy crap. What the hell.

The worst part is that I want Delthea, Julia, and Sonya, but I'd only increase my problems of not having a competent anti-green mage red mage. Just. Give. Me. Another. Henry. Preferably a not -Atk or -Def one so I can sack the -Atk Henry for G Tomebreaker on Sophia.

Edit: Another realization, I've been able to summon 4* to 5* blue and green mages just fine, but 3* to 4* and 4* to 5* red mages are like the rarest thing in the universe for some sick, twisted reason. I've never even gotten a 4* Mae or Soren and they were both summoned when they weren't on a banner! Where the hell are 4* Lilina and Tharja, then!? HMMM!!!!?

Edited by Kaden

5 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

I kinda want to give my Hana Savage Blow as a shoutout to her Tomboy skill. Does that make me odd?

At least I'm not trying to give her a counterattack build...

Is Fire Emblem, or at least Heroes, not popular at all in Europe? Canada alone made 4%, and even if rest of the 6% are all from the European Union, the European Union has 20 times the population size of Canada.

3 hours ago, Apples said:

Has anyone built a F!Corrin here? Alm's Army now refuses to give me anything but 3* blues and now I have two that are +Def/-Res and one +Spd/-Res. That's three out of my four pulled F!Corrins just on this banner. Windsweep is out of the question and I feel content just building off of her base kit.

What A skills do tanks want other than Triangle Adept anyway? I'm facing a similar dilemma with Ephraim, who currently has Spd +2 to patch his Spd bane though I was going to replace it with Def+3 when I get the fodder. He's +Hp though so maybe a Boost skill would be good.  

This thread was meant for Heroes discussion, right?

I am pretty sure your questions fall under the <"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread> or the Skill Inheritance thread.

Anyways, here are Corrin's ideal nature and builds:

F!Corrin +Atk -Res
Flametongue, Moonbow
Life and Death, Swordbreaker
Player Phase 110:2:40

F!Corrin +Atk -Def
Flametongue, Moonbow
Distant Counter, Quick Riposte
Enemy Phase 112:3:37

You can use Triangle Adept to completely wall off and kill red units, but her ratios will take a dive. If red units are your team's biggest bane, Triangle Adept is fine, but if you can deal with red units without using Corrin, then the skill sets mentioned above may suit you better to get better coverage.

If you cannot afford to build her, then I would not use her unless she is one of your favorite characters. You can still slap Triangle Adept onto her, but without +Atk (and preferably Flametongue), she may leave a lot of enemies alive, and that is generally a bad idea since they could have their Special charged and/or get into Vantage range. For her default kit, Clarisse and dagger users with Smoke Dagger can do Corrin's job better since they attack at range. Windsweep is vital to keep debuffing units alive for much longer. Debuffing units generally are not that useful compared with nukes since the vast majority of times, it is better to kill something with one unit than to use two units.

Ephraim should use Moonbow, Distant Counter/Fury, Quick Riposte if you plan to keep his Siegmund to support your Blade mages. If you are not using him as a support unit and are using him as a Player Phase unit, then he needs Brave Lance, Luna/Draconic Aura, Death Blow (Life and Death also works if he is not -Spd), and Lancebreaker.

Do not patch Ephraim's Speed. He is so slow that he will be doubled by most units no matter what you do. Single stat boosters like Speed +3 are outclassed by Fury. Boost skills are terrible since a unit is highly unlikely to have higher HP than many enemies after combat, especially on a melee unit like Ephraim. Fire Boost and Wind Boost are also outclassed by Life and Death which is permanent and not dependent on HP.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Is Fire Emblem, or at least Heroes, not popular at all in Europe? Canada alone made 4%, and even if rest of the 6% are all from the European Union, the European Union has 20 times the population size of Canada.

I receive the European version of games, but as an Australian, I am not in the relevant culture, time zone or hemisphere to answer your question.

Well, if I did research, maybe, but I'd be in the same boat as you.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Acording to this tweet, Xander is leading the top 5 of most-used grand heroes, followed by Camus, Michalis, Zephiel, and Ursula.

Three of them are cavalry units. Everyone loves ponies. I am a bit surprised by Michalis and Zephiel though.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Mike is a flying tank, and Zeph is a waking tank. People love tank goodness.

They're also tanks with exclusive weapons that both have pretty good effects. That might also have something to do with it.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

They're also tanks with exclusive weapons that both have pretty good effects. That might also have something to do with it.

Also, both are awesomely hammy (in English at least).

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Mike is a flying tank, and Zeph is a waking tank. People love tank goodness.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

People really love their Enemy Phase units. Maybe Legion will over take one of them as time goes on.

I have a feeling that even though Berkut is a cavalry unit, he is not going to join Camus, Ursula, and Xander in the MVP lounge.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

People really love their Enemy Phase units. Maybe Legion will over take one of them as time goes on.

I have a feeling that even though Berkut is a cavalry unit, he is not going to join Camus, Ursula, and Xander in the MVP lounge.

Legion did not have special movement though

Although hes so bro for Berkut infernal

Oh god, the game teasing another Echoes TT. I hope it'll be a while before they do another one, my sanity isn't ready. I tapped out at 114k for a 2,400 rank, please don't make me go again too soon.

If they really do another Echoes TT, my bets are on Kliff or Atlas as the free unit. (leaning toward Atlas)

26 minutes ago, JSND said:

Legion did not have special movement though

Although hes so bro for Berkut infernal

But his stat spread is amazing! 36 attack and 35 speed are Cordelia and Hana tier level of offense.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Also they're both hilarious in a cranky way.

51 minutes ago, XRay said:

But his stat spread is amazing! 36 attack and 35 speed are Cordelia and Hana tier level of offense.

A Legion with Beach Tiki's axe ORKOed my Ike in the arena once. He looks too stupid for me to promote but i shan't underestimate him again!

Edited by salinea