Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

The Trials being over means I can have an actual life again.

And by "life" I mean actually not having to be stapled to a chair in my room and hang out in the living room instead.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Using the Double SP to level up units.  I got 4* Berkut up to 40.  I'll see what the Banner is next time, and might promote him to 5* just to use for Arena.  At the very least, he can buff the rest of my Horse Emblem team.  Too bad his stat spread is so terrible.  Even leveling him, I noticed how bad he was.  He can't double anything, and he's not tanky enough to really sit there and take a bunch of hits.

I decided to try to horse emblem the Ch11 Lunatic Chain Challenge after losing my first team early on. Turns out that doesn't work well on 11-3. Reinhardt and Cecilia were able to take on the lower half of the map, but Xander and Clarine just kept hiding at the top until a blue mage took out Xander on the last turn, leaving the other three to do the last two maps. I didn't think they'd be able to make it through the last two maps, especially 11-5, but somehow they did, and I'm not entirely sure how. Cecilia blasted Bruno, then somehow the wall breaking happened in just the right way to allow Reinhardt to kill Celica while Cecilia killed Mae. Then I had to sacrifice Reinhardt to use Blazing Thunder to knock off most of Boey's HP so Cecilia could beat him and Genny.

I keep thinking I should replace Blazing Thunder with a skill that's actually relevant more often, but then it does something ridiculous again and I go back to not wanting to bother.

42 minutes ago, Othin said:

I decided to try to horse emblem the Ch11 Lunatic Chain Challenge after losing my first team early on. Turns out that doesn't work well on 11-3. Reinhardt and Cecilia were able to take on the lower half of the map, but Xander and Clarine just kept hiding at the top until a blue mage took out Xander on the last turn, leaving the other three to do the last two maps. I didn't think they'd be able to make it through the last two maps, especially 11-5, but somehow they did, and I'm not entirely sure how. Cecilia blasted Bruno, then somehow the wall breaking happened in just the right way to allow Reinhardt to kill Celica while Cecilia killed Mae. Then I had to sacrifice Reinhardt to use Blazing Thunder to knock off most of Boey's HP so Cecilia could beat him and Genny.

I keep thinking I should replace Blazing Thunder with a skill that's actually relevant more often, but then it does something ridiculous again and I go back to not wanting to bother.

I was the same way until I actually swapped in for Luna and started getting significantly more kills because of it.

Also Rising Thunder has the unfortunate side effect of making vantage proc. since it counts as a separate attack and all

Finally decided to 5 star Anna and Alphonse in my second account (Sharena can wait later, since I have a better 5 star Lance units. Plus I 5 starred her in my main anyway)

Whenever the next GHB rerun comes, which Askr trio is next for the missions? I remember Zephiel needed Sharena to defeat a lv 40 Zephiel...was there a GHB rerun after that I'm forgetting?

I'm also training Anna for the next Tempest Trial bonus unit

But yeah SP weekend is great and besides the Askr units, I'm training my new Summer Frederick/Jeorge

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Using the Double SP to level up units.  I got 4* Berkut up to 40.  I'll see what the Banner is next time, and might promote him to 5* just to use for Arena.  At the very least, he can buff the rest of my Horse Emblem team.  Too bad his stat spread is so terrible.  Even leveling him, I noticed how bad he was.  He can't double anything, and he's not tanky enough to really sit there and take a bunch of hits.

Camus is strategically just better.  But I'm assuming you know that and just like Berkut, which is understandable.

I'm hoping Clive is next, his character art in this game looks really good.

7 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I'm hoping Clive is next, his character art in this game looks really good.

With how bad a unit he was in Echoes, I wonder how he'll play out. Regardless, I'll use him because Tobi is amazing.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Next time, I think I'll just grind Hard 5 instead of Lunatic 7 for Tempest. A lot less stressful.

That's all I did during Tempest.

27 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I can't believe they've already gotten in four new Echoes banner with 14 characters added in, the starting amount being 0. As much as I love the characters, they need to equalize some of the love for other entries.

Well... It will be hard to Echoes to put more of their units if they don't use the current hype... They just aren't popular enough.

Edited by Troykv

8 minutes ago, KongDude said:

With how bad a unit he was in Echoes, I wonder how he'll play out. Regardless, I'll use him because Tobi is amazing.

If the Heroes wiki is to be believed, then this is what his stat spread looks like.

Spoiler

HP 45, Atk 33, Spd 25, Def 32, Res 19

10 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Well... It will be hard to Echoes to put more of their units if they don't use the current hype... They just aren't popular enough.

Mycen to join the cadre of awesome old men, Silque because we don’t have enough blue-haired clerics, Kliff because he‘s the only one left of the Ram crew, Luthier because Delthea, Valbar because Leon and we need more knights, Kamui because Leon and Valbar.

Also, is E:SoV!Nomah voiced by DC Douglas? He sounds almost exactly like Heroes!Wrys.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Mycen to join the cadre of awesome old men, Silque because we don’t have enough blue-haired clerics, Kliff because he‘s the only one left of the Ram crew, Luthier because Delthea, Valbar because Leon and we need more knights, Kamui because Leon and Valbar.

Also, is E:SoV!Nomah voiced by DC Douglas? He sounds almost exactly like Heroes!Wrys.

Nomah is voiced by Kirk Thornton, who also voiced Yen'fay in Awakening.

51 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Compared to the Jugdral units? Without a Jugdral remake, that logic means we're out of luck getting Judgralians, which I refuse to believe.

8 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Compared to the Jugdral units? Without a Jugdral remake, that logic means we're out of luck getting Judgralians, which I refuse to believe.

I want them to remake Genealogy just so that I can see that glorious 80s hair in full 3D.

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

What the hell just happened here?

I see a 4-star Ninian without Dance. And?

54 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Take out the eight summoning cutscenes, IS. Seriously. Robin’s smug face is the last thing I need to see in my life again.

You can skip everything by tapping the screen when the sparklies are swirling toward the shiny rock.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

This is a Lunatic Training Tower and she doesn't have Dance?

Only Tenth Stratum is guaranteed to have all opponents with all of their default skills learned.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

It's a default skill.

The AI that designed that team for you hates dancers but likes dragons, and as Ninian was the only dragon it managed to pull...