• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

What? Can one even kill Jedah on Echoes? The attacks just failed and I just used the turnwheel.

In the original version of Gaiden, Jedah could only be harmed every 4th turn.

In SoV, he can only be harmed in every 4th round of combat- attack him from afar with 3 units who can take a hit, and then have a fourth unit massively hurt him, ideally kill. If they don't kill him, find another three heatsinks to take his attacks again and then finish him with you eighth attacker.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

In the original version of Gaiden, Jedah could only be harmed every 4th turn.

In SoV, he can only be harmed in every 4th round of combat- attack him from afar with 3 units who can take a hit, and then have a fourth unit massively hurt him, ideally kill. If they don't kill him, find another three heatsinks to take his attacks again and then finish him with you eighth attacker.

Gonna kill him on my 2nd playthrough then! Thanks, that helps a lot!

26 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

IT IS FOR ME

U WANNA PICK A FIGHT???

Cash me outside gril

23 minutes ago, Kaden said:

He'd be smart to not pick a fight he can't win. :p

She fights with birds. What're they gonna do? Take a dump on me from the air? Pfft.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

She fights with birds. What're they gonna do? Take a dump on me from the air? Pfft.

UR GONNA REGRET IT WHEN I FEED THEM LAXATIVES AND THEY DUMPSTER all oOVEr YOUUUUUUuuuu

Sigh I need a better source of feathers. I need to promote Nowi soon!

24 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I feel like Ephraim is so much different here than in FE8. He looks so smug all the time in Heroes

You'd be smug too when you see almost every lord from the other worlds using swords while you trained in the use of lances. And you'd be even more smug knowing your best friend turned evil would also be weak to you because of he'd be considered a red mage. :p

But yeah, some characters do seem different like I don't remember Lyn being a tsundere even if that's mostly from bride Lyn not that I mind since Lyn being all flustered and stuff is kind of fun when I always thought of her as this usually calm badass. Ephraim, well, I remember reading somewhere that his lines in Japanese were a bit heavy on the "I love my dear sister. I really do, but not in that way!" instead of Ephraim being Ephraim. Then again, that happened in the English version since he rants about how he's not in the kind of relationship causing Eirika to stop him from ranting even more.

And for the characters I've never known, their voice actors and quotes are leaving an impression on me. Case in point: I can't read anything that comes from Reinhardt's mouth without his weird inflections. I blame his "I have a younger sister named OLwennnnn. Do you have any siblingggggs?" The way he says Olwen and siblings is really weird. He draws them out longer than they should be. And his special lines too, except I can't hear them without going to the wiki since I never gave Reinhardt a single-target special. Anyway, I digress. Or thinking Catria is kind of dorky which might be because she shares the same voice actress as Felicia and Setsuna.

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Meanwhile, your avatar and her avatar. Blue (flowery) magic > swords. :p

Edited by Kaden

Just now, Kaden said:

And for the characters I've never known, their voice actors and quotes are leaving an impression on me. Case in point: I can't read anything that comes from Reinhardt's mouth without his weird inflections. I blame his "I have a younger sister named OLwennnnn. Do you have any siblingggggs?" The way he says Olwen and siblings is really weird. He draws them out longer than they should be. And his special lines too, except I can't hear them without going to the wiki since I never gave Reinhardt a single-target special. Anyway, I digress. Or thinking Catria is kind of dorky which might be because she shares the same voice actress as Felicia and Setsuna.

I HATE REINHARDT

IT'S CAUSING ME TO HAVE VIOLENT THOUGHTS

look at my sig ;)

Oh yeah, opinions question.

I have a 4-star +atk -spd Florina I've had for a while. While I was originally planning on waiting to merge her into a Florina that was either +atk or +spd without having -atk or -spd, I don't know if that's feasible. One of my most recent new Florinas is +spd -atk, which I think is worse than the former. I decided to give my current Florina sapphire lance and swordbreaker from a spare Sully. Since she doesn't want to attack or be attacked by anything not-red anyway (except maybe some blue mages), is my +atk -spd Florina still passable?

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh yeah, opinions question.

I have a 4-star +atk -spd Florina I've had for a while. While I was originally planning on waiting to merge her into a Florina that was either +atk or +spd without having -atk or -spd, I don't know if that's feasible. One of my most recent new Florinas is +spd -atk, which I think is worse than the former. I decided to give my current Florina sapphire lance and swordbreaker from a spare Sully. Since she doesn't want to attack or be attacked by anything not-red anyway (except maybe some blue mages), is my +atk -spd Florina still passable?

She's passable as an anti-sword unit, since her awful Spd doesn't matter with Sword Breaker.  If the rest of your team just needs someone to help you take out swords, she can fill that role well enough, but will struggle to do much against anything else.

8 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Funny because I had in mind running a "Dark" knight team consisting of Camus, Berkut, Reinhardt and Xander. But there is too much blue!

Dark Blue Horse it is then.

Doesn't roll off the tongue as easily though.

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Dark Blue Horse it is then.

Doesn't roll off the tongue as easily though.

Navy Knights

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She's passable as an anti-sword unit, since her awful Spd doesn't matter with Sword Breaker.  If the rest of your team just needs someone to help you take out swords, she can fill that role well enough, but will struggle to do much against anything else.

Well, I do have various units of various different colors, so I could fit her onto a team that needs a strong blue to take out reds. I have way too many red units anyway, so they can deal with the green units for her. Florina can also put a big dent in a couple of healers, so I guess even if she's solely an anti-red unit that still works fine for me. Thanks.

EDIT: How about the Navy Rangers?

Edited by Sunwoo

20 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Funny because I had in mind running a "Dark" knight team consisting of Camus, Berkut, Reinhardt and Xander. But there is too much blue!

Mid-knight Team? Midnight Knights?

Knight-mare?