Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I'd like to see something more creative than just 'Heroes who have skill X' banners.  Or 'Move Type X Heroes'.

They could do banners off personalities, supports, game series, relationships (Sibling Bonds 3), etc.

Seconded. I really liked the siblings banner, although was annoyed it was just limited to older brother, younger sister (with one exception).

I really hope they get more creative with banners again, even with heroes that are already in the game.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I don't see the need for side banners to get fancy. They offer various chances or second chances to get heroes you might want as a focus, and they group them with mechanically similar ones so if you're looking for them to serve a particular function, you might get multiple characters fitting the bill. They're certainly more interesting than the "Battling X" banners were.

29 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I hope we get a Camus archetype banner and we can get easy multiple copies of Camus and Xander without doing GHBs again

That means a Reinhardt could spook your 5* rate, though.

Is that what you want?

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I hope we get a Camus archetype banner and we can get easy multiple copies of Camus and Xander without doing GHBs again

I'd rather see them add more Camus archetypes first actually. If they would just introduce Linus already, a Camus team would suddenly become pretty viable...

12 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

V A N T A G E  F O D D E R

If you theoraticly pulled a Reinhardt, would you be feel bad for seeing him, or would you be happy you get to sacrifice him?

Just now, Bartozio said:

I'd rather see them add more Camus archetypes first actually. If they would just introduce Linus already, a Camus team would suddenly become pretty viable...

14 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

True. I want... whoever Jill's dad is. More fliers!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

If you theoraticly pulled a Reinhardt, would you be feel bad for seeing him, or would you be happy you get to sacrifice him?

I would feel pretty bad for seeing him. 

I MIGHT COP-OUT AND USE HIM FOR CHAIN CHALLENGE THOUGH. IT'S SO HARD :(

I FEEL KIND OF GUILTY FOR THIS BUT...

bGdVocv.png

I still love you Nino! My original 5* you is still one of my favorite nukes. 

(this brings me up to three units promoted to 5* specifically for Soren, I am nothing if not committed)

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

bGdVocv.png

(this brings me up to three units promoted to 5* specifically for Soren, I am nothing if not committed)

makes me think of this: 

4 hours ago, KongDude said:

Can someone remind me the armored units added after the game's release? Either I can't remember any, or there wasn't any new armored.

....Besides Zephiel.

To be fair, there aren't a lot of armored units.  Maybe one ally per game who with the exception of Hector is never a very important character.  

I imagine we'll be getting more enemies in GHBs, they're more frequent.

4 hours ago, KongDude said:

Can someone remind me the armored units added after the game's release? Either I can't remember any, or there wasn't any new armored.

....Besides Zephiel.

4 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Zero.

We need Valbar yesterday.

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Triangle Adept banner NOW.

Didn't we already have one of those?

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

bGdVocv.png

I hate to kill a Nino to give Cecilia her Tome, but it was a necessary sacrifice.

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

We need a Defiant Res banner.

I don't even remember who learns that.

So @Oboro!@MrSmokestack@MaskedAmpharos@Ice Dragon (On a side note, is Amphy doing okay?  Haven't seen him on the forums in about a month.)

I Pulled a better Leo, being +Atk,-Def to replace my +HP,-Spd Leo.

I plan to have him have...

Rawrblade+

Swap

Iceberg (or would Moonbow be better here?)

Fury 3

Quick Riposte 3

Fortify Cavalry

Does that seem like a decent build for my boy?

I want to calc some things first

Also Amphy has been busy lately is all. He still talks to us so he's not dead or anything....

Yet

Edited by Oboro!

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I hate to kill a Nino to give Cecilia her Tome, but it was a necessary sacrifice.

Bittersweet but for the greater good! (Sure helps to have another Nino you intend to keep though. Lessens the pain!)

@Rezzy so for the procs, it seems like iceberg works pretty well. I guess you can try moonbow if you want, but Iceberg packs WAY more of a wallop, especially if you also have fort cav buffs

This set looks like some sort of counter killer set yes? You have Leo buffed in the background then send him in to use swap and let him double with quick Riposte on enemy phase? That's what it looks like anyway. He won't do as much on player phase because of the lack of speed but this set is okay. Close counter seems more cheesy though ;)