Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You can write but you can't read?

I find this impressive! How old are you, 5?

It's a special skill i have to skip over words so i think i have read something but actually I haven't.

Multiply that by 7

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, salinea said:

It's a special skill i have to skip over words so i think i have read something but actually I haven't.

Multiply that by 7

Wait you're really 35?

@Rezzy looks like you have another competitor 

Aw dammit. I demoted to 16 because I didn't have any bonus units (except for an untrained Atk- Delthea) :(

Anyways, someone was saying they should do birthday rewards. I think it's cool, but it'll suck for those who have their birthday the day before it's ever implemented.

20 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You can write but you can't read?

I find this impressive! How old are you, 5?

Don't do it Rezzy! Stay with Heroes!

We need you to keep supporting the game with your money over here!

I thought you hated whales.  I don't have any plans to leave Heroes just yet.  With Tempests and the Chain Challenges lately, I haven't had that "nothing to do" feeling that would sometimes hit occasionally a few months ago.

5 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Aw dammit. I demoted to 16 because I didn't have any bonus units (except for an untrained Atk- Delthea) :(

Anyways, someone was saying they should do birthday rewards. I think it's cool, but it'll suck for those who have their birthday the day before it's ever implemented.

I've made sure my Askr trio is all at least 4* level 40.  That way, your never caught without a Bonus unit to use.

26 minutes ago, salinea said:

Multiply that by 7

22 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Wait you're really 35?

Cool, we can talk about the 80s, a simpler time, when everything had wood paneling and hair achieved its own gravitation field.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've made sure my Askr trio is all at least 4* level 40.  That way, your never caught without a Bonus unit to use.

I have them all at 4*. They're just lying around the Lv 20-30 range and I haven't bothered to continue training them.

36 minutes ago, KongDude said:

-Atk Delthea hits 52 Atk at base if I'm not mistaken.

It would have been worth your trouble to use her honestly, even if only for her tome buff.

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

90s KID CHECKING IN

DIAL UP CONNECTION WOOOOO0o0oo0o

When I entered high school, I didn't have internet at home. @GuiltyLove@MrSmokestack

I decided to level up the 4* -Atk Marth I've had sitting at level 20 since like February.  WIth the SP Sword skill, he gets decent SP, then I can merge him into my 5* Marth I just got to give him a head start on SP grinding.  Too bad his default skills are kinda bad.

Edited by Rezzy

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

It would have been worth your trouble to use her honestly, even if only for her tome buff.

I know, but my Atk+/Def- Mae can already hit much harder with Defiant Atk (might replace with death blow once I pull a better Delthea...), and Def+/Res- Linde actually has a more reliable speed for doubling (haven't taken off Spd +3 yet because I haven't found anything better yet).

14 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

As someone with a -Atk Delthea, she has 47 Atk with Dark Aura equipped so her base Atk without factoring any weapons/skills in is 33. Was Life and Death factored in to that 52?

Edited by Tybrosion

As someone who's pulled and fully trained a -atk +spd m!Robin and Nino, my -atk +spd Delthea probably won't give me a lot of issues. Heck, my Robin (even with his attack as low as it is) decimates bows with bowbreaker and I'm perfectly fine with it. The +spd really makes up for the -atk.

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

Wait you're really 35?

For the next 2 months...

43 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Cool, we can talk about the 80s, a simpler time, when everything had wood paneling and hair achieved its own gravitation field.

Most of what I remember from the '80s are Japanese cartoons tbh. But the hair thing vaguely ring a bell, too!

12 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I know, but my Atk+/Def- Mae can already hit much harder with Defiant Atk (might replace with death blow once I pull a better Delthea...), and Def+/Res- Linde actually has a more reliable speed for doubling (haven't taken off Spd +3 yet because I haven't found anything better yet).

The main difference between Delthea and those other two mages is that Delthea is a bonus unit while Linde and Mae are not. I don't mind having overlap in my roster, personally glares at pile of 5* red swords

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

As someone with a -Atk Delthea, she has 47 Atk with Dark Aura equipped so her base Atk without factoring any weapons/skills in is 33. Was Life and Death factored in to that 52?

I was factoring in her Death Blow, which would give her 53 Atk instead. Thanks for the correction.

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

The main difference between Delthea and those other two mages is that Delthea is a bonus unit while Linde and Mae are not. I don't mind having overlap in my roster, personally glares at pile of 5* red swords

I was factoring in her Death Blow, which would give her 53 Atk instead. Thanks for the correction.

Fair enough. I've just been hoping to pull a better one until her banner ends so I haven't been trying with her.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

36 Res should be fine as long as he glues his horse to a defensive tile. You can never have too much magical defense in this game with how absurd -Blade damage can get.

Not gonna lie, FGO is great. Most Fate games follow a visual-novel style of gameplay, but you don't really need to know about any of the other games to enjoy FGO, its story is separate from all the others.

I know basically nothing about the other Fate games, too. You should be fine if you ever consider getting into FGO.

I'd try FGO if i don't have Brave Frontier alongside FEH lol. Although the horror story of their rates make me think twice a bit(i already considered FEH rate to be pretty crappy)

1 hour ago, KongDude said:

I didn't know there was word about birthday rewards.  I don't know how they'd know when your birthday is, though.  It would be nice if there was, though.  My birthday's in less than a week.

25 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I need more orbs!

Don't we all...

At least you have another source of Life & Death, Vantage, and er... Defiant Defense for a Seliph.

I tried pulling for Olwen again and got more Odins than I know what to do with.

Well, at least I have a few more days ...

10 minutes ago, JSND said:

I'd try FGO if i don't have Brave Frontier alongside FEH lol. Although the horror story of their rates make me think twice a bit(i already considered FEH rate to be pretty crappy)

There are gachas with much worse summon rates, if we're being completely honest here.

Summoner's War had near zero 5* base rates if I recall correctly?

Talking about rates, can someone explain them better to me.

Like,

1) out of how many orbs should you technically achieve a *5 (according to odds and maths)?

2) how do .25's-50's even make close to any difference that people even consider it?