Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

I killed Leo for QR3 for Catria :)

I never had a Leo... Or any red mage that wasn't Raigh, Sophia, and that one and only -Atk Henry for that matter.

Anyway, my terrible luck with archers in the beginning had me consider using a Shanna for Iceberg. Didn't happen, so I still have my only two Shannas and now have a bunch of Niles. Also, Lloyd's GHB rerun with infernal difficulty and a quest Lloyd would put me back up to 270/280 units. Again.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I killed Leo for QR3 for Catria :)

......I wish I could say that I killed a Catria to give my Leo his Luna, but I'm pretty sure it was a Frederick who got sacked for that.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

EVERYONE LOOKS GOOD IN A WEDDING DRESS

EXCEPT 4 U

I disagree. Have you seen me in a wedding dress? No? Then, quiet.

okay why am I telling you this.

15 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Talking about rates, can someone explain them better to me.

Like,

1) out of how many orbs should you technically achieve a *5 (according to odds and maths)?

2) how do .25's-50's even make close to any difference that people even consider it?

If you do full summons, about 6% of you units should be 5*. It is stated on each banner when you click on on Appearance Rates.

The small increase in percentages is just a bonus. According to the law of large numbers (I think that is what it is called), over multiple summonings, your roster (assuming infinite space, nothing sent home, no unlock potentials, no merges, etc.) should have a composition that reflects the base summoning rates. So even if you pulled no 5* units in the first 10 full summons, over 100 full summons you should still have around 30 units who are 5*; it may be more since the rates go up, but I do not know how to factor in the increasing rates into the calculations. Basically, the more I summon, the more I am "guaranteed" that 6% of all my units that I summon will be 5*.

25 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I DON'T HAVE HECTOR OR TAKUMI :(

I feel like the fast, hard-hitting squishies should get Desperation. By that I mean Katarina, Linde, Nino. Hmm... any other ideas? I gave Nowi QR. Should she have Vantage instead?

I prefer the high kill count of Quick Riposte over Vantage. Vantage is too situational for my liking.

27 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Since when is Hector "squishy"?

He is definitely not hard in the male locker room full of dudes swinging around their Fólkvangr, Regal Blade, and Brave Swords.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

According to the law of large numbers (I think that is what it is called), over multiple summonings, your roster (assuming infinite space, nothing sent home, no unlock potentials, no merges, etc.) should have a composition that reflects the base summoning rates. So even if you pulled no 5* units in the first 10 full summons, over 100 full summons you should still have around 30 units who are 5*; it may be more since the rates go up, but I do not know how to factor in the increasing rates into the calculations.

Since the average number of pulls to get a 5-star is about 15, you'd have pulled 5 characters at 6%, 5 at 6.5%, and 5 at 7% on average, meaning the average 5-star rate is around 6.5%. To a pretty good approximation, your roster at a very, very large number of pulls should look similar to the rates when your pity bonus is at 0.5% (0.25% per 5-star pool).

11 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I disagree. Have you seen me in a wedding dress? No? Then, quiet.

okay why am I telling you this.

Pics please

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

i-is there something else you need to tell us?

I for one would love to see this.  More guys in dresses please.

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Is this what happens in the guy's locker room.......?

You will be surprised by the amount of measuring tapes lying around, as well as a the frequency of cock fighting and soggy biscuit events going on.

No. Maybe in ancient Greece where men were more open about sexuality, but definitely not in America.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Since the average number of pulls to get a 5-star is about 15, you'd have pulled 5 characters at 6%, 5 at 6.5%, and 5 at 7% on average, meaning the average 5-star rate is around 6.5%. To a pretty good approximation, your roster at a very, very large number of pulls should look similar to the rates when your pity bonus is at 0.5% (0.25% per 5-star pool).

Is there a math formula that can take into account the increasing pity bonus?

Just now, XRay said:

No. Maybe in ancient Greece where men were more open about sexuality, but definitely not in America.

But... I've heard stories of old men letting their balls hang out in the open!

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Bride Kliff <3

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Pics please

Why do you want to see pictures of me in a wedding dress.

You will be surprised by the amount of measuring tapes lying around, as well as a the frequency of cock fighting and soggy biscuit events going on.

It's okay, son. I understand.

Not a simple one, at the very least. It's easier to just use first- or second-order approximations (which is what I did) or run a Monte Carlo than to work out a formula.

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Who's your favorite servant? Mine is Hassan but Martha and Asterios cut it close.

Ever heard of D.O.T? I feel like I'm the only person who's played it. It got shut down almost two years ago though.

Archer Heracles is probably my "favorite" but that doesn't exist. So closest is like Zero Rider, Archer, Cu Chulainn Lancer, Lancelot

Really its mostly a carryover from SMT lol. I kinda like Karna and Arjuna as well since my mom's a nuts for them

Hassan is the black guy with mask iirc?

not sure what dot is. My first gacha game was brave and i only started in 012. Iusually only juggled 2 game at most so i'm not familiar with most gacha lol

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Soggy biscuit?  Why did you make me google that?

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

I like dresses and guys and wish more wore unbifurcated garments.  They look nice.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Soggy biscuit?  Why did you make me google that?

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

I like dresses and guys and wish more wore unbifurcated garments.  They look nice.