• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

GOOD THING I'M PROTECTED BY STRIKETHROUGH

I have never sampled that sort of thing... I think I'll stick with water and tea!

Part of married life

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That brand just didn't put sweeteners in.

It's better if you get the flavored covering so you don't have to deal with the juicy center.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Marriage doesn't seem to be all it's cracked up to be if your husband makes you drink something that tastes bad

You have to taste his, if you expect him to eat yours.

15 minutes ago, XRay said:

Just as some fans ship Raven and Lucius together, maybe they want to ship you and some other person together.

Ancient Greece has its own share of prejudices. They will look at you funny if you seek personal and intellectual intimacy with your wife rather than your eromenos.

True enough. Gender, race, and sexuality are all to some extent social constructs, which like all other forms of human behavior find some root in something physical/psychological/biological/existential. And, these constructs do change over time and of course vary in different places. We cannot call Greeks bi/gay in the modern sense of those terms, nor could we call the race system of say Brazil to be the same as that of the US.

All this said, on the marriage topic- I wouldn't mind seeing an attack like this (skip to 7:46).

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

we're talking about food! how is that inappropriate???

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Do you need an adult?

Eclipse where are you when I need you

18 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I have no idea I needed Catria in a yukata until now.

Minerva in a yukata, though. Whitewings + Maria Yukata banner would be pretty cool. Also, Michalis in a yukata to make it all better. Be hilarious if he's obtained as a seasonal GHB unit. (Basically, you need to buy your waifus, but here, have an angry husbando.)

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Isn’t it a participle, not an adjective?

EITHER WAY, IT SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A VERB

IF YOU'RE GONNA USE IT TO DESCRIBE SOMETHING, why not just use "aforesaid"? there are 1000000093430 better ways to refer to past things than "said"

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

IF YOU'RE GONNA USE IT TO DESCRIBE SOMETHING, why not just use "aforesaid"? there are 1000000093430 better ways to refer to past things than "said"

You can't tell me what to do!

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

WTF ROFL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT IS ACTUALLY DISGUSTING

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Where's the Ephraim meme when you need it?

You've sampled your own fountain drink?  I've only tasted one supplier from your particular brand, but I'm not a real fan. 

4 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

wait why would you

Nevermind, why am I asking.

A date was slurping it up like a smoothie, so I got curious and wanted to try it too. Just like food, sharing it tastes better too.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Marriage doesn't seem to be all it's cracked up to be if your husband makes you drink something that tastes bad

If there is one thing I learned in my Human Sexuality class, one way to improve flavor is to eat pineapples and avoid green vegetables like broccoli.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

You have to taste his, if you expect him to eat yours.

I would eat a girl's fish tacos even if the girl would not try my cream pie filling. I like the savory flavor. It tastes better than bland saliva anyways.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Said as an adjective is frequently used in business and legal writing.