• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, JSND said:

Honestly though i'm kinda not sure if thats the proper way to describe their relationship since Camus didn't exactly keep her captive

Yeah, it's not entirely accurate, but the situation has some semblance to that, since Camus is part of the enemy country. I don't think Nyna would have trusted him initially.

6 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Yeah I'm less gender-hiding on other parts of the net bc there was a really bad experience like, 7 years ago on SF that prompted this

I see.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I also sometimes get asked if I'm in high school. Hell, recently there was a lady that thought I was twelve. I'm 26.

Also, I like candy. Nothing wrong with an adult liking candy.

I have a serious baby face. I've consistently been treated as being ~3 years younger than I actually am since I was like, 13?

I eat a lot of chocolate...

Also @ the loli debate, liking candy shouldn't even be part of the discussion imo... Loli traits are strictly physical; it's just an aesthetic

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I have no idea if I want the next banner to be good or not.

On the one hand, it'd be amazing to get new, awesome Heroes joining the fray. If they're my favorites from Tellius, for example, I'd probably pull. 

However, I've got a high pity rate on the summer banner, and the CYL one is coming up way too soon, and I'm pretty confident those fan favorites will be deliberately be made to be very powerful. 

Just now, unique said:

is Gaius a loli

Lollipop.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, it's not entirely accurate, but the situation has some semblance to that, since Camus is part of the enemy country. I don't think Nyna would have trusted him initially.

She doesn't though

The part on BSFE1 is pretty reasonable. Its BSFE4 where the relationship went boom with a corny quote and everything

8 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Twelve? geez. I'm sorry that happened. 

The other day I got this matcha latte flavored candy from this tea shop and that shit is great

Yup. I was thinking "seriously? The last time I was mistaken for a twelve year old was six years ago!" that's one reason I can tell I've not aged though, if I can pass for twelve at either 20 or 26, and that I'm like a real life Branded. Another reason is that I can still fit clothes I wore in sixth grade, maybe fifth. So I've not grown since then.

I still buy gummy bears and gummy worms every now and then! The organic kind these days, mostly, but still. I'd rather eat candy that's not completely artificial junk. I'd stll go trick-or-treating at Halloween if it was more acceptable for adults to do it too. I probably could and just pretend to be a child, but then I'd kind of be going against my desire to be treated more like an adult.

I eat a lot of chocolate...

And this too. I eat plenty of chocolate. :D

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Wat. Why is Rinkah a loli all of a sudden? She looks nothing like one.

What if they get Miwabe Sakura to draw her...

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

She doesn't though

The part on BSFE1 is pretty reasonable. Its BSFE4 where the relationship went boom with a corny quote and everything

Wow, you've actually played BS FE?

Woah, Yoshiko Sakakibara voiced Minerva in that game. I don't know if I would have liked her more or her current one...

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yup. I was thinking "seriously? The last time I was mistaken for a twelve year old was six years ago!" that's one reason I can tell I've not aged though, if I can pass for twelve at either 20 or 26, and that I'm like a real life Branded. Another reason is that I can still fit clothes I wore in sixth grade, maybe fifth. So I've not grown since then.

I still buy gummy bears and gummy worms every now and then! The organic kind these days, mostly, but still. I'd rather eat candy that's not completely artificial junk. I'd stll go trick-or-treating at Halloween if it was more acceptable for adults to do it too. I probably could and just pretend to be a child, but then I'd kind of be going against my desire to be treated more like an adult.

And this too. I eat plenty of chocolate. :D

Geez, that sounds rough. 

Gummy bears/worms are pretty good. I don't actually like most sweets, but I do like those. 

And creme brulees.

Creme brulees are my weakness.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Benny is a knight in black armour; balding eyebrowless Effie with trousers (no idea about his stats or growths). Keaton is a werewolf in a waistcoat who eats people he kills.

Benny is to Defense what Effie is to Strength. Anyways, his growths as a Knight look like this: HP 70, Str 60, Mag 0, Skl 65, Spd 15, Lck 45, Def 75, Res 45.

Woah, Yoshiko Sakakibara voiced Minerva in that game. I don't know if I would have liked her more or her current one...

I forgot you didn't play FE12

FE12 have a remake of BSFE in it, translated and all

I forgot you didn't play FE12

FE12 have a remake of BSFE in it, translated and all

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

Geez, that sounds rough. 

Gummy bears/worms are pretty good. I don't actually like most sweets, but I do like those. 

And creme brulees.

Creme brulees are my weakness.

Yeah, it kind of is. I do rather enjoy being able to wear certain kids clothes though. :P

Gummy candy is my favorite other than chocolate. I like how fruity and squishy they are. Oh, and Starburst. Starburst is awesome, chewy or gummy. The gummies have fruity gushy centers! Yummm...

20 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Meanwhile, India to the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and parts of Japan like Okinawa, I think. Rinkah's and I guess the Flame Tribe are based on oni from Japanese mythology as said before, but there are naturally occurring Asians with darker skin then just gyaru.

@Thor Odinson, your username reminds me of who the current Thor is in the Marvel comics now.

Hoshido is based on Japan, and Hoshidao does not seem diverse enough to represent other parts of Asia.

17 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The best part is that you like characters like Ayra and Ryoma, which made me even more bamboozled.

That's cool and all, but I really don't see how Rinkah is a loli. She has zero loli traits.

According to Wikipedia, loli is a slang term for anyone looking young. Rinkah might not embrace the typical loli traits like Nowi, but she definitely looks like a child in grade school. Rinkah is more buff than your typical loli, but that does not discount the fact that she looks like a young girl.

12 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Rinkah is that asian woman who has a masters degree and got asked "when are you graduating high school" and yes that's happened to me I'm pretty pissed about that

The same could be said of Nowi. Rinkah still looks like a young girl.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

According to Wikipedia, loli is a slang term for anyone looking young. Rinkah might not embrace the typical loli traits like Nowi, but she definitely looks like a child in grade school. Rinkah is more buff than your typical loli, but that does not discount the fact that she looks like a young girl.

what's your point then

like, by that logic i'm a loli too cause I look young

at that point you're just pointing out a physical trait

1 minute ago, unique said:

what's your point then

like, by that logic i'm a loli too cause I look young

at that point you're just pointing out a physical trait

My point is that Rinkah is loli. People can have different views on who looks like a child and who does not, but Rinkah looks like a child to me.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

The same could be said of Nowi. Rinkah still looks like a young girl.

What kind of kids in grade school do you have around your area because what the everloving hell

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

She looks young, but she has absolutely zero physical loli traits. "Looking young" is such a wide definition that most of Fates' female cast would classify as lolis as well, when they are, in fact, not. Rinkah does not have the body type or even the face of one.

12 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

This.

What about Lachesis drawn by AKIRA

It could work with FoL Lachesis

I find it kinda funny that Elise manage to become loli when she's not much..... actually Elise could be older than Lachesis

Lachesis is actually REALLY young which makes sense considering the rest of the cast. Remember that his adopted son's mon died at 19 after having 2 children

Edited by JSND