Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

It could work with FoL Lachesis

I find it kinda funny that Elise manage to become loli when she's not much..... actually Elise could be older than Lachesis

Lachesis is actually REALLY young which makes sense considering the rest of the cast. Remember that his adopted son's mon died at 19 after having 2 children

Elise is a loli though. She was "legalized" like Lyn in the localization.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

What kind of kids in grade school do you have around your area because what the everloving hell

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She looks young, but she has absolutely zero physical loli traits. "Looking young" is such a wide definition that most of Fates' female cast would classify as lolis as well, when they are, in fact, not. Rinkah does not have the body type or even the face of one.

I guess we can agree to disagree. People perceive things differently. Rinkah looks a lot more like a child than most of the cast to me. Her face and height is similar to that of children rather than adults.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I guess we can agree to disagree. People perceive things differently. Rinkah looks a lot more like a child than most of the cast to me. Her face and height is similar to that of children rather than adults.

no ur wrong i cut u

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Elise is a loli though. She was "legalized" like Lyn in the localization.

Its actually more about Lachesis

People thinks she's 20 when she could have been younger than Elise. IIRC the guesstimate of Elise age is around 14-16 although i remember reading that its closer to 10-11 based on in game text.

Lachesis is 15

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Its actually more about Lachesis

People thinks she's 20 when she could have been younger than Elise. IIRC the guesstimate of Elise age is around 14-16 although i remember reading that its closer to 10-11 based on in game text.

Lachesis is 15

I don't remember anything in in-game text that suggests Elise is 10-11, though it's been quite a while since I've played Conquest (I still need to finish BR Lunatic before I move on to Conquest lol). 14~16 is roughly where it's at if you ask me.

I think a lot of people just think Lachesis is 20-ish because of her Heroes voice? Her official art from FE4 doesn't look that old to me.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, your face is garbage.

Casting pearls before swine makes sense now, as they cannot appreciate the beauty of Asian men and women

im not serious btw dont take offense

33 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, it's not entirely accurate, but the situation has some semblance to that, since Camus is part of the enemy country. I don't think Nyna would have trusted him initially.

I see.

I have a serious baby face. I've consistently been treated as being ~3 years younger than I actually am since I was like, 13?

I eat a lot of chocolate...

Also @ the loli debate, liking candy shouldn't even be part of the discussion imo... Loli traits are strictly physical; it's just an aesthetic

I'm 26, so about 400x older most than people here. I get mistaken to be in the early 20s or still a college student. I personally love it though so I can't relate to you guys' chagrin at being mistaken for young people

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I don't remember anything in in-game text that suggests Elise is 10-11, though it's been quite a while since I've played Conquest (I still need to finish BR Lunatic before I move on to Conquest lol). 14~16 is roughly where it's at if you ask me.

I think a lot of people just think Lachesis is 20-ish because of her Heroes voice? Her official art from FE4 doesn't look that old to me.

Heroes voice and the fact that she's a mother. FE4 mother average 17-18 years old iirc because most of them are 15-16 during childbirth, with some outlier older than that area. Fury and Ayra should be the oldest, but looking back they could be pretty young as well

Its kinda funny because FE4 have an average of young character, but their important character are pretty old by FE standard. Sigurd, Eldigan, and Quan is 20+ which is the oldest FE Lord until Chrom. Freaking Seliph is 19 which is easilly above average for FE Lord. And then you have the little sister at like... 15-16

10-11 is because Azura mentioned rough timeline of her leaving Nohr after quick look so its definitely inaccurate

Edited by JSND

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm 26, so about 400x older most than people here. I get mistaken to be in the early 20s or still a college student. I personally love it though so I can't relate to you guys' chagrin at being mistaken for young people

because ur actually old

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Heroes voice and the fact that she's a mother. FE4 mother average 17-18 years old iirc because most of them are 15-16 during childbirth, with some outlier older than that area. Fury and Ayra is the oldest, but looking back they could be pretty young as well

Its kinda funny because FE4 have an average of young character, but their important character are pretty old by FE standard. Sigurd, Eldigan, and Quan is 20+ which is the oldest FE Lord until Chrom. Freaking Seliph is 19 which is easilly above average for FE Lord. And then you have the little sister at like... 15-16

10-11 is because Azura mentioned rough timeline of her leaving Nohr after quick look so its definitely inaccurate

Fates' timeline and world-building is wack anyway. Whatever man.

7 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I want to see a grade schooler with thick abs now.

This actually exists. Wow.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

no ur wrong i cut u

I am still waiting for you come out of my computer screen.

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I want to see a grade schooler with thick abs now.

Check out this YouTube video.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Casting pearls before swine makes sense now, as they cannot appreciate the beauty of Asian men and women

That makes a lot of people swines according to this report. People just have different tastes. There is nothing wrong with that.

23 minutes ago, XRay said:

She's not really much shorter than most of the Hoshido female cast, though...?

Like I'd ballpark her around 5'1"- 5'3" (if I estimate Hinoka to be around 5'4" based on a 168 written above Takumi's design that puts him at 5'6") which is perfectly normal adult height for a Japanese woman. Average, even.

If the average Asian woman is the height of a child to you, this is why we're pissed off all the time.

Edited by Thor Odinson

6 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

She's not really much shorter than most of the Hoshido female cast, though...?

Like I'd ballpark her around 5'1"- 5'3" (if I estimate Hinoka to be around 5'4") which is perfectly normal adult height for a Japanese woman.

Eh, I'd make Hinoka and Rinkah a little taller. As a 5'5", I think those heights may be a little too short for them. I'd put Rinkah as a 5'6 at least and Hinoka at around 5'7 at least.

Edited by KongDude
How the hell did I get the wrong kind of "too"

8 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Eh, I'd make Hinoka and Rinkah a little taller. As a 5'5", I think those heights may be a little too short for them. I'd put Rinkah as a 5'6 at least and Hinoka at around 5'7 at least.

I mean I wish Hin could be 5'7" but her official art ballparks her at...not that tall. If she's 5'7" then Xander would have to be like 6'7" and I know Xander is a tree but he's not that much of a tree.

5'4" is my height. A lot of my other asian girl friends are 5'1". If you're a 5'7" woman in Asia you could be a model. If Rinkah's gonna be canonically not very tall, might was well own up to that and just be a short strong buff who can punch you out or something.

Edited by Thor Odinson

9 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I mean I wish Hin could be 5'7" but her official art ballparks her at...not that tall. If she's 5'7" then Xander would have to be like 6'7" and I know Xander is a tree but he's not that much of a tree.

5'4" is my height. A lot of my other asian girl friends are 5'1". If you're a 5'7" woman in Asia you could be a model. If Rinkah's gonna be canonically not very tall, might was well own up to that and just be a short strong buff who can punch you out or something.

I'm very tall for an Asian... it's kinda embarrassing! I'm 5'10 but there are some Asians I've seen here who are also around that height

Hinoka still needs to come back to me :( Still havent pulled her...

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm very tall for an Asian... it's kinda embarrassing! I'm 5'10 but there are some Asians I've seen here who are also around that height

Hinoka still needs to come back to me :( Still havent pulled her...

I'm so jealous

soooo so jealous

I would love to be tall holy shit