Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Bartozio said:

I think I said it's tall for European standards. My family is just special in regards to height...

I don't, especially since I've never put an air conditioning unit on a window in first place. You can always use a chair to compensate though, but you can't suddenly fix stores not selling matresses in the right size.

Always standing out is pretty annoying for a introvert though, what I would give for being short...

Yeah I was just kinda confused because you did say that but then you also said you pick on your sister for being short so I was confused :P

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

New rant material

The fuck did people think Michalis and Minerva hated each other

at first I had no idea where the hell that came from, since I thought michalis' whole reason for what he does in fe3 (and hell, for continuing to live) was so that the three of them could be together as a family again

but apparently in fe12 you can save michalis and minerva and michalis have a support together where michalis is an asshole

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@XRay, @Thor Odinson, and whoever else participated in the discussion, here are the collages I was talking about: dressed and undressed playable characters.

If only I remembered to take notes on where exactly I found these, I would have given the source too.

Ah thank you. Rinkah is of average height compared to most of the female cast.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Yeah I was just kinda confused because you did say that but then you also said you pick on your sister for being short so I was confused :P

I can pick on her for it because I'm still a lot taller and all her female cousins are taller as well. Picking on little sisters is part of the job right? :P

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@XRay, @Thor Odinson, and whoever else participated in the discussion, here are the collages I was talking about: dressed and undressed playable characters.

If only I remembered to take notes on where exactly I found these, I would have given the source too.

Yeah I remember seeing that somewhere as well

The scale is probably not exact since they're kinda chibiish (there's ~4inches between ryoma and xander based on cutscenes but they're placed next to each other with very minimal difference here) but I think for relative heights it's probably accurate and man there's like a shitton of female characters all around the same height range haha

5 minutes ago, unique said:

at first I had no idea where the hell that came from, since I thought michalis' whole reason for what he does in fe3 (and hell, for continuing to live) was so that the three of them could be together as a family again

but apparently in fe12 you can save michalis and minerva and michalis have a support together where michalis is an asshole

FE12 potrayal of him was meant to be a smug old bro. Their ending outright says they manage to reconcile, and Michalis other support was basically him admiting that he actually likes Minerva one way or another. Note that narratively speaking, Michalis would feel the need to tough her up since she messed up big time in FE3

Really the entire purpose of his appearance in FE3 is to make up for being duped by Gharnef

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

FE12 potrayal of him was meant to be a smug old bro. Their ending outright says they manage to reconcile, and Michalis other support was basically him admiting that he actually likes Minerva one way or another. Note that narratively speaking, Michalis would feel the need to tough her up since she messed up big time in FE3

Really the entire purpose of his appearance in FE3 is to make up for being duped by Gharnef

Michalis is just like an angry cat in Heroes lol

Just now, wizzard of soz said:

HELL YEAh

wait

wait i know where this goes

something about sewing needles..

a-are... you... hallucinating?

DO U HAVE HINAMIZAWA SYNDROME?

NOOOO DON'T KILL URSELF

Edited by GuiltyLove

Just now, Bartozio said:

Sounds about right. I can't really remember any spell or ritual that could do this without swapping bodies though, would that be a problem?

Possibly

the bf might not be happy with that

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

IM SRY ZORC

PUNISH ME ALL U WANT

go read every single one of Kris dialogue

Except for Kris and Caeda A support and Kris entire support convo with Palla. Read that 3 times each.

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How DARE you lay a FINGER on me?

I had to read that twice since I did not see those words at first.