• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I think you've been.... watching too many things. How did that happen?

All caps. They mess with my reading flow when they appear in the middle of the sentence, especially when there are multiple all caps words and my eyes tend to skip over the non all caps word in between.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What if they get Miwabe Sakura to draw her...

She'd just be cute and moe, but not a loli.

Est and Lachesis as depicted in Heroes are not lolis, but Delthea is.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Gummy candy is my favorite other than chocolate. I like how fruity and squishy they are. Oh, and Starburst. Starburst is awesome, chewy or gummy. The gummies have fruity gushy centers! Yummm...

Gummies are the best. I personally like sour gummy worms (only specific brands, though), but gummy bears and Starbursts are also great. They rank slightly above hard candy, namely Jolly Ranchers.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

According to Wikipedia, loli is a slang term for anyone looking young. Rinkah might not embrace the typical loli traits like Nowi, but she definitely looks like a child in grade school. Rinkah is more buff than your typical loli, but that does not discount the fact that she looks like a young girl.

The same could be said of Nowi. Rinkah still looks like a young girl.

That's like saying "milk coffee" is a term to refer to an "opaque, brown beverage". You've got one descriptor, but are still missing key parts.

The primary trait of "loli" is having the body type and facial structure of a typical elementary-school girl. Notably, this includes a short stature (typically around 155 cm or shorter) and child-like proportions for the torso (excluding breasts, which are optional), waist, and hips.

Basically if she can walk into a movie theater and claim she were no older than 10, the person at the desk would not give it a second thought. At all.

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Gummies are the best. I personally like sour gummy worms (only specific brands, though), but gummy bears and Starbursts are also great. They rank slightly above hard candy, namely Jolly Ranchers.

Yes, pretty much agreed!

Haribo is the best gummy brand, imo. Outside of the organic stuff I eat now, that is. I usually buy the organic now, but once in awhile I still get something from Haribo. There are so many different kinds of Haribo gummies that it seems endless too! Also can't ever forget that Haribo jingle from the commercials. lol "Kids and grown-ups love it so! The happy world of Haribo!" XD

Edited by Anacybele

Story spoilers

Spoiler

Do you guys think the next banner's paralogue, xenologue or chapter (I have doubts for another chapter so soon though) will tease more of Zacharias being Bruno? Chronologically speaking, it would be weird for them to just bounce out of a cut off question to do some other random event.

It also makes me question Bruno. Where is the actual Bruno if it's hinted that he's actual Zacharias? Veronica didn't just out of no where have an older brother, so I think we can assume that they're still two different people, unless some brainwashy magic is included in this whole thing. Loki still exists too so I don't really know...

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Story spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Do you guys think the next banner's paralogue, xenologue or chapter (I have doubts for another chapter so soon though) will tease more of Zacharias being Bruno? Chronologically speaking, it would be weird for them to just bounce out of a cut off question to do some other random event.

It also makes me question Bruno. Where is the actual Bruno if it's hinted that he's actual Zacharias? Veronica didn't just out of no where have an older brother, so I think we can assume that they're still two different people, unless some brainwashy magic is included in this whole thing. Loki still exists too so I don't really know...

Spoiler

I think it will only continue with Bruno if it's actually a story chapter. I'm thinking it will be a story chapter actually, because the naritive would feel strange otherwise. They could do a paralogue or xenologue though, and claim those don't form a certain naritive with the story chapters.

I feel Loki is the villain of the Tempest Trials only, and that he'll only appear there. I am certainly wondering how they tie Veronica's conversation with Bruno into his identity, but there's several ways they could get away with that (especially since Veronica isn't exactly sane...).

12 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Story spoilers

Spoiler

Zacharias and Bruno are not necessarily separate people. Zacharias could have just been an alias that Bruno used while a member of the Order of Heroes or Bruno could have dissociative identity disorder where Zacharias is simply a separate identity inhabiting the same body.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:
  Hide contents

Zacharias and Bruno are not necessarily separate people. Zacharias could have just been an alias that Bruno used while a member of the Order of Heroes or Bruno could have dissociative identity disorder where Zacharias is simply a separate identity inhabiting the same body.

Spoiler

So, Bruno pretends to be Zacharias instead of Zacharias pretending to be Bruno? Huh, I never thought about that.

Wasn't there a scene where Bruno is trying to kill you but "Zacharias saves you"?

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey, you guys don't get to complain about your heights if you're over five feet. Which I am not.

Add "short" to my original 'judgment' of you, you may :D

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's like saying "milk coffee" is a term to refer to an "opaque, brown beverage". You've got one descriptor, but are still missing key parts.

The primary trait of "loli" is having the body type and facial structure of a typical elementary-school girl. Notably, this includes a short stature (typically around 155 cm or shorter) and child-like proportions for the torso (excluding breasts, which are optional), waist, and hips.

Basically if she can walk into a movie theater and claim she were no older than 10, the person at the desk would not give it a second thought. At all.

She looks like a school girl to me. She has the same proportion as Sakura at about six heads tall in their art work. She is a little buff, but not that buff.

16 minutes ago, KongDude said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So, Bruno pretends to be Zacharias instead of Zacharias pretending to be Bruno? Huh, I never thought about that.

Wasn't there a scene where Bruno is trying to kill you but "Zacharias saves you"?

Spoiler

Pretty sure it was Veronica who Zacharias saved Kiran from being killed by, if I'm remembering the end of Chapter 10 correctly.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

She looks like a school girl to me. She has the same proportion as Sakura at about six heads tall in their art work. She is a little buff, but not that buff.

I honestly have no idea how you can look at Rinkah and say "yep, she's without a doubt younger than 10". She looks about as old as the summer interns we get where I work, which is my baseline for how 15-to-20-year-olds look.

There's also a fact that she has a waist and hips and isn't just a flattened cylinder like Nowi is.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I honestly have no idea how you can look at Rinkah and say "yep, she's without a doubt younger than 10". She looks about as old as the summer interns we get where I work, which is my baseline for how 15-to-20-year-olds look.

There's also a fact that she has a waist and hips and isn't just a flattened cylinder like Nowi is.

They do not have to be 10 and under to be lolis. Elise and Sakura are definitely older than 10.

19 minutes ago, XRay said:

If we're still talking about Rinkah, she's pretty buff if you compare her to the rest of the female cast, her demeanor doesn't say loli at all, and like I've said, baby-faced and being a loli are different. Being short does not equal being loli either. Comparing her to Sakura with the my room models, Rinkah has a wider waist, is less slim, and has broader shoulders. I wouldn't say same proportions if you can't normally fit their heads onto each others body. You can't even put her in a grade schoolers outfit without thinking, "Geh..."

Edited by KongDude

17 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey, you guys don't get to complain about your heights if you're over five feet. Which I am not.

finally, i'm taller than someone -sheds tear-

man with this debate i'm looking back at Nowi's Awakening art and..it's jarring. in the portrait and confession her face looks adultlike (esp compared to Heroes) but her body is still loli af.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

If we're still talking about Rinkah, she's pretty buff if you compare her to the rest of the cast, her demeanor doesn't say loli at all, and like I've said, baby-faced and being a loli are different. Being short does not equal being loli either. Comparing her to Sakura with the my room models, Rinkah has a wider waist, is less slim, and has broader shoulders. I wouldn't say same proportions if you can't normally fit their heads onto each others body. You can't even put her in a grade schoolers outfit without thinking, "Geh..."

Fine. I admit that my perception may be different from others, but Rinkah looks like a child to me regardless. I cannot change the way how I perceive her.

Just now, XRay said:

Fine. I admit that my perception may be different from others, but Rinkah looks like a child to me regardless. I cannot change the way how I perceive her.

Out of curiosity, what age do you imagine her as? At least I'd say 17 and most I'd say 20

3 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

finally, i'm taller than someone -sheds tear-

man with this debate i'm looking back at Nowi's Awakening art and..it's jarring. in the portrait and confession her face looks adultlike (esp compared to Heroes) but her body is still loli af.

I think 1000 year old loli is just jarring in general, and also a tired character concept by this point in history

Just now, KongDude said:

Out of curiosity, what age do you imagine her as? At least I'd say 17 and most I'd say 20

I imagine her to be a bit older than Elise and Sakura, so around 15 tops. I imagine Elise and Sakura to be around maybe 13 or 14, with Elise being the younger of the two.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I think 1000 year old loli is just jarring in general, and also a tired character concept by this point in history

Jailbait needs to stop when marriages exist. Marrying a child and saying, "well, she's actually over 1,000 soooo" is pretty stupid.

Rinkah.

I'm out.

Jailbait needs to stop when marriages exist. Marrying a child and saying, "well, she's actually over 1,000 soooo" is pretty stupid.

Yeah, like, what difference does that card make when she still looks likes 12. And actually acts like one, too.

Edited by Soul~!

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

I imagine her to be a bit older than Elise and Sakura, so around 15 tops. I imagine Elise and Sakura to be around maybe 13 or 14, with Elise being the younger of the two.

Glad to know my age is considered loli. That's pretty young but I wouldn't say loli young. Then again, we're talking about Fates where half the cast looks no older than 20.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

agreed. and a concept that disturbs me because it excuses, well, y'know.. also i wish there would be more Bantu style dragons (esp female Bantu style..where the old wrinkly ladies at). give me my old ass dragons

10 minutes ago, KongDude said:

That's the thing, she's technically not a child heh

It's kind of disgusting... 

Let's face it, we all want to look as good as Nowi when we're old