Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 minutes ago, unique said:

i got 4 notifications from that post I made in like half an hour, y'all are really excited about dicks

no, hector's is probably tiny. what with all that armor and all.  

seth's is probably average sized, but he's not in fire emblem heroes so that's not relevant currently. still, that is a compelling argument!

Who isn't excited about them? They're fun to mock 

I hope daddy Seth comes to this game 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Who isn't excited about them? They're fun to mock 

I hope daddy Seth comes to this game 

dicks are gross

i think seth and his remarkably average sized dick would be one of the first sacred stones characters added, since he's a fairly important character and one of the few characters to show up in the story aside from the lords, but with the way they've been adding some of these characters who knows at this point

2 minutes ago, unique said:

dicks are gross

i think seth and his remarkably average sized dick would be one of the first sacred stones characters added, since he's a fairly important character and one of the few characters to show up in the story aside from the lords, but with the way they've been adding some of these characters who knows at this point

I know. I've never seen anything as gross as dicks 

When are we gonna get pimp daddy Eliwood version 

Edited by GuiltyLove

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hector produced asexually.  Lilina budded off of Hector a la Zeus.

His hands must be divine.

15 minutes ago, unique said:

i got 4 notifications from that post I made in like half an hour, y'all are really excited about dicks

no, hector's is probably tiny. what with all that armor and all.

I have one, so of course I am going to be excited about it. I never really cared for cat videos until I got my own cat, and cat videos make up about a quarter to a third of all media I consume every day.

16 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

this is how IS ends all the ship wars

No, it does not. Did Character XXX ship with their right hand or left hand? Or did it take the harem route and got both hands and feet?

13 minutes ago, XRay said:

His hands must be divine.

I have one, so of course I am going to be excited about it. I never really cared for cat videos until I got my own cat, and cat videos make up about a quarter to a third of all media I consume every day.

No, it does not. Did Character XXX ship with their right hand or left hand? Or did it take the harem route and got both hands and feet?

I have boobs but you don't see me get super excited about them

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

damn, foiled again! 

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

what does this mean

Seth the Sex Knight was not much of a fav of mine in SS and i used him only as a weaponless meatshield in the beginning because rage-against-the-prepromotes but i'll take whatever. i'm actually hoping they introduce some of my favourite random ass side characters instead of focusing on the other royalty or Seth, as much as i like Innes, Tana, L'Arachel, and Joshua.

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

damn, foiled again! 

what does this mean

Seth the Sex Knight was not much of a fav of mine in SS and i used him only as a weaponless meatshield in the beginning because rage-against-the-prepromotes but i'll take whatever. i'm actually hoping they introduce some of my favourite random ass side characters instead of focusing on the other royalty or Seth, as much as i like Innes, Tana, L'Arachel, and Joshua.

An alternative version of him with a pimp hat and a harem

we need to get a new version to compensate for his awful art 

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Speak for yourself.

14 minutes ago, XRay said:

eh, that's not really a good comparison

like, I had a cold a little while back, but I wasn't excited about it. no need to get excited about things that are bad and gross

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

at least it's better than dick

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

i always hear people talk about how great he is but i kinda did the same? i literally did the boat map with only him because i couldn't figure out how to do it but after a certain point i just never used him again and i ended up having literally 5 characters left i was using in the last chapter

i do want l'arachel in but solely because i wanna know how to pronounce her name. the rest of those are whatever but i guess there arent really many fe8 characters i like anyway. the main one for me would be neimi and I guess with how random some of these picks have been she could make it in

2 minutes ago, unique said:

i do want l'arachel in but solely because i wanna know how to pronounce her name.

It is pronounced "The Rachel".

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It is pronounced "The Rachel".

yeah i know but no one believes me when i tell them that, for some reason

i guess i'd also be cool with rennac or dozla being added

because they'd probably mention her at least once

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Not everything is about u

Not everything, but if they're going to make a character called the Rachel, that is my territory.

3 minutes ago, unique said:

They will learn in time.

What has happened in the last 10 pages? What's this talk about boobs and dicks? Wtf

I recently pulled a +HP -Spd Tiki (Young) and I'm waiting for the weekend to train her along with Leo +Res -Spd. Question is: what is a low cost but effective build for her? I'm not wasting 20k feathers to promote awakening Tiki and inherit lightning Breath + (which I know is the best option) but I'm not making such investment unless I have duplicates. So far I don't have SI fodder so I'm open to suggestions.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

the art actually just has a whole harem in it, amazing. but imagine if it was drawn by the same artist so not only do Eliwood's soulless eyes stare you down but the 50 eyes of his harem.

7 minutes ago, unique said:

i always hear people talk about how great he is but i kinda did the same? i literally did the boat map with only him because i couldn't figure out how to do it but after a certain point i just never used him again and i ended up having literally 5 characters left i was using in the last chapter

i do want l'arachel in but solely because i wanna know how to pronounce her name. the rest of those are whatever but i guess there arent really many fe8 characters i like anyway. the main one for me would be neimi and I guess with how random some of these picks have been she could make it in

yeah me too about hearing other people worship him, i was always surprised by that. that boat chapter is damn annoying, though. wow 5 characters..but why what

that is...a really important question. me and my friend both played so we would try to say her name out loud when talking about the game, it eventually devolved into "Lil Archel" which engraved in my brain a vision of her as a rapper. maybe it's Laura-shell or something. dang i'm sad the FE8 cast didn't appeal to you much i really loved them the best of any FE. Neimi was my first fav as well, yesss. now if only she could make it in as a ranger..

18 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Just give everyone their official artwork for their respective games as selectable alternates to their new artist portrayals. I don't care if this leads to some disparities in how the characters look from different games- like the current artwork is all perfectly cohesive.

8 minutes ago, unique said:

i guess i'd also be cool with rennac or dozla being added

because they'd probably mention her at least once

Well Japan it's Larchel, I guess NA wanted to make her pretentious. Which she kinda is charging into fog surrounded by monsters as a level 3 Troubadour with only a crappy Berserker by her side. That said NA did tone down other characters, turning Cougar to Cormag, Coma to Colm, Cetheredra to Caellach, Heanius to Innes, Xyst to Gerik, AMarica to Marisa, and Asseray to Artur.

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

What has happened in the last 10 pages? What's this talk about boobs and dicks? Wtf

Welcome to Fire Emblem Heroes- spend $20000 on orbs and you'll receive a free "Guide to the Nether Regions of All FE Characters (Barring the Underaged per FBI Regulations)"! Want a free sneak peek into the forbidden lands of the Awakening cast?

Me, seeing this talk about dicks, boobs and stuff.

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I recently pulled a +HP -Spd Tiki (Young) and I'm waiting for the weekend to train her along with Leo +Res -Spd. Question is: what is a low cost but effective build for her? I'm not wasting 20k feathers to promote awakening Tiki and inherit lightning Breath + (which I know is the best option) but I'm not making such investment unless I have duplicates. So far I don't have SI fodder so I'm open to suggestions.

I'm not an expert, but something nice for Y!Tiki would be a pseudo healer+green check. I would go with Armored blow, Axebreaker, Bonfire and Breath of Life, she can kill every Hector recieving almost 0 damage and have Bonfire ready for the opponent (sadly I can't think of anything noteworthy she can kill without Lightning breath+ and Quick Riposte ) and with the Breath of Life seal she can keep her team relatively healthy. This build isn't that good for arena but it can work nicely during Tempest Trials with all the axes with inflated stats.

35 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

actually though I really want some new version of eliwood solely for that reason

eliwood was like my favorite lord when the game came out and I really wanted to get him but I was pretty disappointed by The Eyes

i remember when they first announced the wedding banner or whatever i was kinda hoping they'd do a new eliwood in that outfit he wears at the end of fe7 and I saw a few other people talk about it and someone even drew this reaaally nice art of it and I was pretty disappointed when it was all girls and no eliwoods

i do hope that at some point in the future we get an eliwood with good art

18 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

the art actually just has a whole harem in it, amazing. but imagine if it was drawn by the same artist so not only do Eliwood's soulless eyes stare you down but the 50 eyes of his harem.

yeah me too about hearing other people worship him, i was always surprised by that. that boat chapter is damn annoying, though. wow 5 characters..but why what

that is...a really important question. me and my friend both played so we would try to say her name out loud when talking about the game, it eventually devolved into "Lil Archel" which engraved in my brain a vision of her as a rapper. maybe it's Laura-shell or something. dang i'm sad the FE8 cast didn't appeal to you much i really loved them the best of any FE. Neimi was my first fav as well, yesss. now if only she could make it in as a ranger..

mask lucina's art was actually drawn by the same person as regular lucina and so were bride lyn and regular lyn so... it's actually possible, unfortunately

i was actually using a lot of characters but like, ephraim is so good i didnt actually need most of them? i kinda used him too much so I just let people die whenever stuff happened to them. in the final chapter i just used ephraim, eirika, neimi, lute (as a sage), and gilliam (as a great knight)

one of my friends thinks it's pronounced like "lara-shell" but really i've heard so many different ways that i just want her or one of her buddies in the game just so i can know for sure. its one of the biggest mysteries of life. 

i like the fe8 dudes a lot on a visual level but i got... like 4 supports so i didnt have much of an idea of their characters. i'll probably play it again and do eirika's side though so once I do that i'll probably like the characters more. to put in perspective how little i saw the characters talk, i got ephraim and eirika's c support in the last chapter

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I hope we get a Banner Announcement/Leak tonight.  I could use some good news.

aside from when it's with a big update like with the summer focus, we usually have to wait until 2 days before the current focus ends for a trailer or something for the next one. so as much as id want that i dont think it's likely, since if they were coordinating it with the echoes focus it would've been today. still, since they are currently doing two/three sets of new characters, they could mix it up and just do it now, so i guess it's possible

Edited by unique

52 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm hoping for a vampire-themed Eliwood for Halloween, Magical Girl/Witch Genny and Magical Girl Sakura. 

37 minutes ago, unique said:

i do want l'arachel in but solely because i wanna know how to pronounce her name.

Possibly "la-rah-shell". L'Arachel looks like a really weird or a poor way to make a name look French or possibly Italian, Portuguese, or Spanish -- not sure on those other languages. In other words, foreign.

The funny thing is that Rezzy would kind be right that it's "The Rachel" or rather, it'd be "The Arachel" because of how the singular the in French, le and la, works with words beginning with vowels.

If it's not an actual name, Arachel could pass as a name. Basically Rachel, but with an A in front making it "ah-rah-shell" instead of "rah-shell". In English, it'd be a bit funky since Rachel is pronounced more like "ray-chel" so Arachel would basically be "a Rachel". Or something like "ara-chel".

The stupid thing is her Japanese name would look more and maybe sound more "normal". Larchel could just be "lar-shell" or "lar-chel".

Well, I'm curious about how Neimi is pronounced. Is it "nay-me" or "nee-emi" or something else?

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

The stupid thing is her Japanese name would look more normal and maybe sound more "normal". Larchel could just be "lar-shell" or "lar-chel".

Well, I'm curious about how Neimi is pronounced. Is it "nay-me" or "nee-emi" or something else?

Larchel is lar-chel.

Neimi is nay-mee.

1 minute ago, unique said:

aside from when it's with a big update like with the summer focus, we usually have to wait until 2 days before the current focus ends for a trailer or something for the next one. so as much as id want that i dont think it's likely, since if they were coordinating it with the echoes focus it would've been today. still, since they are currently doing two/three sets of new characters, they could mix it up and just do it now, so i guess it's possible

If they are planning to put out a new banner or banners to replace Alm's Army and Celica's Army, then they would likely reveal it tomorrow. After all, they put out the trailers for Ylissean Summer and Alm's Army/Celica's Army the day before those banners went live. Assuming that something is coming to take the place of Alm's Army and Celica's Army on the 28th, then the trailer for it should drop tomorrow if they continue this trend.

34 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Hm... Maybe some girls are different.

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Speak for yourself.

There we go!

27 minutes ago, unique said:

eh, that's not really a good comparison

like, I had a cold a little while back, but I wasn't excited about it. no need to get excited about things that are bad and gross

When I have a bad number two, I take a picture of it and show it off to whoever is nearby. I sometimes look for more information online about diarrhea and constipation to satisfy my curiosity. I guess I am a dude, so gross stuff intrigues me.

32 minutes ago, unique said:

at least it's better than dick

I cannot disagree with you.

20 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

This is the internet, full of kids and immature adults. Have you recently discovered the internet?

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Cougar to Cormag, Coma to Colm, Cetheredra to Caellach, Heanius to Innes, Xyst to Gerik, AMarica to Marisa, and Asseray to Artur.

All of those sound either dirty or unlucky. I think Marica is the only normal sounding one.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Larchel is lar-chel.

Neimi is nay-mee.

Are those official pronunciations?