Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

I wish the localization team kept Gunther. Anybody else wants to hear him moan when you to touch his tra la la and ding ding dong?

Were you referencing Asdf Movie there? No thanks. If you need me, I'll just be over here being thoroughly disturbed that he can S rank F!Corrin.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Were you referencing Asdf Movie there? No thanks. If you need me, I'll just be over here being thoroughly disturbed that he can S rank F!Corrin.

I like how F!Corrin says she thinks of him as a father figure but then can shag him in the next support. Corrin is immune to the Westermarck effect! Or maybe she has a daddy kink

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I like how F!Corrin says she thinks of him as a father figure but then can shag him in the next support. Corrin is immune to the Westermarck effect! Or maybe she has a daddy kink

i mean, if she says "ur my dad!" and then "hey wanna fuk", doesn't it more imply the latter

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Not sure what is that. I was referencing Günther and the Sunshine Girls. I am not sure if they are still around but they made some pretty awesome music.

People have a variety of tastes. You will find some girls taste better than others, and Corrin is probably one of the others.

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

8 minutes ago, unique said:

i mean, if she says "ur my dad!" and then "hey wanna fuk", doesn't it more imply the latter

Corrin: Win ç'est moi.
I am sorry if I butchered French.

She could be both.

- - - - - - -

I generally prefer the localization team to keep the names as close to the Japanese version as possible. It is a little confusing when I switch from the Japanese to the American version and I have to relearn some names. Gunther to Gunter is not too bad, but it seems weird.

I have no idea why they have to rename Marx to Xander and Aqua to Azura. I was able to get over the former relatively quickly, but renaming Aqua to Azura made confuse her with Asura for quite a while. Caeldori still looks funny, and that weird name would not have happened if they just translate the character names properly.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Not sure what is that. I was referencing Günther and the Sunshine Girls. I am not sure if they are still around but they made some pretty awesome music.

YES!  Omg, Gunther!  :lol:  My SO introduced me to Gunther almost a decade ago.  Soooooo funny.  And admittedly, kinda catchy... 

I'm excited for the update video tonight!  Haha.  I get home from work around 8, so it'll be perfect timing!

21 minutes ago, XRay said:

People have a variety of tastes. You will find some girls taste better than others, and Corrin is probably one of the others.

A series of stupid but funny animated shorts on YouTube. Except I only just now remembered that I meant to say Stick Figures on Crack, another series of stupid but funny shorts. That was where I recognized the "you touch my tra la la and ding ding dong" from. 

It is not the whole May-December romance part of it that doesn't sit well with me. It is pretty much the fact that Gunter was the only father figure Corrin had I'm not really counting Sumeragi since she barely remembers anything from her time in Hoshido and yet they are still able to S rank each other. That just seriously squicks me out.

10 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

YES!  Omg, Gunther!  :lol:  My SO introduced me to Gunther almost a decade ago.  Soooooo funny.  And admittedly, kinda catchy... 

I'm excited for the update video tonight!  Haha.  I get home from work around 8, so it'll be perfect timing!

He is one of my favorite artists. I like dirty/weird music.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

A series of stupid but funny animated shorts on YouTube. Except I only just now remembered that I meant to say Stick Figures on Crack, another series of stupid but funny shorts. That was where I recognized the "you touch my tra la la and ding ding dong" from. 

It is not the whole May-December romance part of it that doesn't sit well with me. It is pretty much the fact that Gunter was the only father figure Corrin had I'm not really counting Sumeragi since she barely remembers anything from her time in Hoshido and yet they are still able to S rank each other. That just seriously squicks me out.

I am they will find each other taste funny too. Or maybe not.

A few days ago, I pulled a spare 4-star Nowi and I've been puzzling over what to do with her for a while. I think I've finally decided to promote her to pass on lightning breath+ to my otherwise perfect Fae. I still need to promote Xander for his distant counter and horse emblem, and Anna to finish upgrading the Askr trio ... and all of my good 4-star characters too.

Man, I just feel like I don't have enough feathers.

I'm really curious what will be in this stream.  The fact that they're including english suggests we're going to get something they want to make very clear.  I'm not actually speculating we'll see Laguz, but it sounds like something similar to that.  Something that they want to include everyone on so there's no confusion. Or at least, something other than upcoming events...

Or maybe they're just surprised by the English players and didn't include them at first but have now realized there is a huge demand for English news.  If this were the case, you'd think they'd start by opening an official English twitter.

26 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I'm really curious what will be in this stream.  The fact that they're including english suggests we're going to get something they want to make very clear.  I'm not actually speculating we'll see Laguz, but it sounds like something similar to that.  Something that they want to include everyone on so there's no confusion. Or at least, something other than upcoming events...

Or maybe they're just surprised by the English players and didn't include them at first but have now realized there is a huge demand for English news.  If this were the case, you'd think they'd start by opening an official English twitter.

I suspect there's metrics involved with the twitter stuff. The animal crossing twitter was the last one that really had any traction and even once new AC games started coming, the english twitter was few & far between.

FE isn't the only one without. Splatoon (though this one has a tumblr) & ARMS both lack dedicated twitters and just get consolidated into the main NoA (and now Nintendo VS) twitters alongside FE Heroes.

There being an english one this time probably is a response to the japanese one getting attention.

How long is the FEH Channel thing tonight?  Is it like a couple minutes or is it like half an hour?

I'm debating whether to stay up for it, since I have to wake up at like 5:00 tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

How long is the FEH Channel thing tonight?  Is it like a couple minutes or is it like half an hour?

I'm debating whether to stay up for it, since I have to wake up at like 5:00 tomorrow.

15 minutes according to the SF home page.

8 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

15 minutes according to the SF home page.

Thanks, so close yet so far away.

Wow. Remember when you recruited Sonya in Echoes and she drip fed details about her sisters and asshole dad through base convos and her support with Genny? Then the game drops the truth on you in the final chapter? Heroes doesn't.

Why spoil this? Jedah isn't in Heroes, and probably won't be added. I get having to spoil Ninian's identity since they apparently couldn't fathom the idea of a defenseless dancer, but this was uncalled for.

5 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Wow. Remember when you recruited Sonya in Echoes and she drip fed details about her sisters and asshole dad through base convos and her support with Genny? Then the game drops the truth on you in the final chapter? Heroes doesn't.

Why spoil this? Jedah isn't in Heroes, and probably won't be added. I get having to spoil Ninian's identity since they apparently couldn't fathom the idea of a defenseless dancer, but this was uncalled for.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jedah got added as a GHB before long, if they keep doing Echoes stuff.

1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

To me, it wasn't anything jaw-dropping, so the spoiler doesn't bother me much. But what woman actually wanted to fuck Jedah? The same could be said about Lucina though, who's secret is much more plot relevant.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Jedah got added as a GHB before long, if they keep doing Echoes stuff.

I honestly would've preferred getting Jedah as a GHB well before getting Berkut as one. Aside from Jedah being a antagonist who actually matters in Echoes, we haven't had a mage as a GHB since Ursula all the way back in early March so he could've ended that drought. As a side note: I would've rather had any other antagonist in Echoes be made into a GHB before Berkut was. I just flat-out despise that shit stain.

5 minutes ago, KongDude said:

But what woman actually wanted to fuck Jedah?

Once you go blue, others you eschew.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

But what woman actually wanted to fuck Jedah?

Hey, maybe Jedah was a beautiful man before he became whatever blue thing he became. Then again, he could have been a beautiful blue man... Ahem, another example is Nergal who without his scar would probably look like a regular man. Otherwise, implications... for Jedah not Nergal since it's implied Nergal genuinely loved his wife and children before he went cuckoo for power and stuff.

Hmm... Just remembered Validar. Yep, Robin definitely takes after their mother. Otherwise, they'd be a giraffe which isn't all that bad since Sophia would be like a sister from another universe for them. :p

I swear if Jedah becomes a GHB and is a decent red mage. Give me a waifu or husbando red mage not this blue creature who sounds cool since Richard Epcar is an awesome voice actor.

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

Hey, maybe Jedah was a beautiful man before he became whatever blue thing he became. Then again, he could have been a beautiful blue man... Ahem, another example is Nergal who without his scar would probably look like a regular man. Otherwise, implications... for Jedah not Nergal since it's implied Nergal genuinely loved his wife and children before he went cuckoo for power and stuff.

Hmm... Just remembered Validar. Yep, Robin definitely takes after their mother. Otherwise, they'd be a giraffe which isn't all that bad since Sophia would be like a sister from another universe for them. :p

I swear if Jedah becomes a GHB and is a decent red mage. Give me a waifu or husbando red mage not this blue creature who sounds cool since Richard Epcar is an awesome voice actor.

Manfroy also sired children, a daughter I think, and then some time after Sara was born, he killed them both. Why he had a kid? Like Jedah, no idea. Perhaps the evil dark cult leader just wanted to show he had virility.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Manfroy also sired children, a daughter I think, and then some time after Sara was born, he killed them both. Why he had a kid? Like Jedah, no idea. Perhaps the evil dark cult leader just wanted to show he had virility.

Someone's overcompensating, then. I bet his tome is big and heavy too. And does he have a castle with sky-scraping towers? :p

I thought I'd be playing conservative by pulling primarily on seasonal characters and Hero Fest situations. Now there are two in the same month, blast! Well, I've got 95 orbs going into this mess. Let's hope it's enough to win big!