• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Anyways the units I listed would be like this:

Deen: 5 star weapon is Brave Sword+ and has Sol, Life or Death, and Threaten Def as his skills

Berkut Possessed: 5 star weapon is Kriemhild (Gives plus five def/res during combat) with Harsh Command, Ignis, Close Counter, and Desperation.

Rudolf: 5 star weapon is Emperors Lance (Gives +3 to atk/res/def/and when battling an infantry unit) with Luna, Water Boost, and Sword Breaker

Jedah: 5 star weapon is the red Tome Death+ (Gives this units a +1 to every stat except hp when this unit wins a battle) with Vengeance, Duma's Will (Slot A skill that only Jedah can use, gives unit the fire sweep effect), and Renewal

Slayde: 5 star weapon is Ridersbane+ with  Vengeance, Trample (A slot skill that can only be learnt by fliers and mounted units, unit does 5 extra damage against infantry and armored units), and Panic Ploy

Desaix: 5 star weapon is Draco Lance (Gives plus +2 def/res) with Harsh Command, Wary Fighter, and Panic Ploy

Also, if the weapon a user is using above has plus next to it, that means it can be inherited. If there is no plus, then it can only be used by that specific unit.

Changes: Kriemhild and Draco Lance aren't as broken, Berkut Possessed gets Close Counter over Fire Boost and gains desperation, and Deen has threaten def over def ploy.

Anyone remember this list from? Well, I forgot to add two other important bosses. Nubibaba and Fernand. So, Here I go.

Fernand: 5 star weapon is Superior Lance+ (Has Lancebreaker 2 built into it) with Luna, Wind Boost, and Lunge

Nuibaba: 5 star weapon is Medusa+ (I don't know how this would work), with Harsh Command, Renewal, and Breath of Life

Well, I'm pissed. I have to quit FE Heroes. No, it's not because of anything being too hard or anything. I'm literally unable to play anymore. The game quit connecting to my internet. Or if it does, it does so really damn slow. And I know my internet isn't the problem, it works just fine on my laptop. And I've never had issues like this with the game before.

I'm sorry, guys, but while it's been a fun ride, I can't play if I can't get the game online. Have fun with CYL and Halloween and stuff...

11 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Anyways the units I listed would be like this:

Deen: 5 star weapon is Brave Sword+ and has Sol, Life or Death, and Threaten Def as his skills

Berkut Possessed: 5 star weapon is Kriemhild (Gives plus five def/res during combat) with Harsh Command, Ignis, Close Counter, and Desperation.

Rudolf: 5 star weapon is Emperors Lance (Gives +3 to atk/res/def/and when battling an infantry unit) with Luna, Water Boost, and Sword Breaker

Jedah: 5 star weapon is the red Tome Death+ (Gives this units a +1 to every stat except hp when this unit wins a battle) with Vengeance, Duma's Will (Slot A skill that only Jedah can use, gives unit the fire sweep effect), and Renewal

Slayde: 5 star weapon is Ridersbane+ with  Vengeance, Trample (A slot skill that can only be learnt by fliers and mounted units, unit does 5 extra damage against infantry and armored units), and Panic Ploy

Desaix: 5 star weapon is Draco Lance (Gives plus +2 def/res) with Harsh Command, Wary Fighter, and Panic Ploy

Also, if the weapon a user is using above has plus next to it, that means it can be inherited. If there is no plus, then it can only be used by that specific unit.

Changes: Kriemhild and Draco Lance aren't as broken, Berkut Possessed gets Close Counter over Fire Boost and gains desperation, and Deen has threaten def over def ploy.

Anyone remember this list from? Well, I forgot to add two other important bosses. Nubibaba and Fernand. So, Here I go.

Fernand: 5 star weapon is Superior Lance+ (Has Lancebreaker 2 built into it) with Luna, Wind Boost, and Lunge

Nuibaba: 5 star weapon is Medusa+ (I don't know how this would work), with Harsh Command, Renewal, and Breath of Life

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

dELBJAy.png

WHO WANTS TO DIE????

@Alkaid @Legion! @Bartozio

Damn, looking good there!

Really happy I've only ever seen your girl end up on my side :P

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Can you imagine how good she would be when I get Hone Thighs? 44 speed! 48 with Goad! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Catria OP. Are you sure you still want QR on her if she has that kind of speed though?

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Damn, looking good there!

Really happy I've only ever seen your girl end up on my side :P

Catria OP. Are you sure you still want QR on her if she has that kind of speed though?

:P

Yeah that's a good point. What should I give her instead? I have a ton of SP to spare...

Just now, Poimagic said:

Also, Guilty Love, I may have sacrificed a 5 star Catria to make my Lyn better

THIGH SISTERS STAND TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT

Edited by GuiltyLove

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I only have one extra Palla and she's there to give Goad to someone else :( I haven't decided yet. It will be after I get Corrin (which means it will never happen)

But big sisters get it done!

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I'm pissed. I have to quit FE Heroes. No, it's not because of anything being too hard or anything. I'm literally unable to play anymore. The game quit connecting to my internet. Or if it does, it does so really damn slow. And I know my internet isn't the problem, it works just fine on my laptop. And I've never had issues like this with the game before.

I'm sorry, guys, but while it's been a fun ride, I can't play if I can't get the game online. Have fun with CYL and Halloween and stuff...

Have you tried contacting customer support or something? You're jumping to quite the conclusion that you'll never be able to play again. Maybe it'll fix itself out or you'll stumble upon the solution.

38 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Have you tried contacting customer support or something? You're jumping to quite the conclusion that you'll never be able to play again. Maybe it'll fix itself out or you'll stumble upon the solution.

Maybe, but Elie suggested a possible solution to me on Discord, and if that doesn't work, I guess I'll contact customer support.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Maybe, but Elie suggested a possible solution to me on Discord, and if that doesn't work, I guess I'll contact customer support.

Good cause, like, you cannot miss CYL Ike! That's what everyone is looking forward to! You soooo need to be here!

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

Good cause, like, you cannot miss CYL Ike! That's what everyone is looking forward to! You soooo need to be here!

I want to be. But this game is still not loading well for me. I haven't tried reinstalling it, but I'm having trouble loading things like the playstore too, so I don't think reinstalling Heroes will fix the problem.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I want to be. But this game is still not loading well for me. I haven't tried reinstalling it, but I'm having trouble loading things like the playstore too, so I don't think reinstalling Heroes will fix the problem.

Did you clear the cache in your phone? That could slow some things too...