Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You keep good logs!

But what if no banner ever comes? What use will all those orbs be then? They'll be useless, just useless. They seem packed with energy though, perhaps they'll be an excellent addition to the food reserves! And they're bite-sized too! (Or whatever size you want them to be, coconut or pine nut- all you need to do is will it!)

*Bites down on an orb- teeth feel great pain* Maybe that wasn't the best of ideas... But I know- I'll just swallow them!

*Slips ten orbs down the throat in desperation* Well where's the energy? Maybe I should give it a moment to reach my stomach... Ah, there's the feeling, I'm feeling quite energized, all will be good so as long as I don't run out of orbs. I could survive for weeks, no months, no YEARS without a new banner! This feeling is gre- huh?

Ugh! What is this pain!?! Why does my gut feel like it's going to explode? Aggghhhhhh! *Flesh and bones and guts go flying in all directions. Accompanied by a blinding flash of light.*

"Did someone summon me? I don't see anyone, only a bloody mess. So I think I'll just figure out how to return home later. And for now take a nap on this boat with my scaly partner." :Haar:

Orbs are not for noshing.  Although after a couple weeks with no Banner, it's pretty common to start hallucinating.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 hours ago, Eridras said:

Every GHB rerun has had three orbs come via "kill x with y" quests. 

3 additional orbs is nice but doesn't really put a dent in things. At most it's one more pull for S!Corrin.

Would be a lot simpler if she would just show up and I wouldn't have to worry about anything and I could just blow all my orbs on HF and TT. If a Sacred Stones banner pops up at the beginning of the month. If the banner doesn't have Ross, Lute, Colm or Joshua I don't really care anyway.

EDIT: Feeling a really strong urge to pull for S!Corrin right now.... 

Edited by Zeo

Amelia with an axe? SETH WITH A SWORD? WHAT TRAVESTY IS THIS?

Also, I can’t help but to laugh my ass off at Amelia’s design. Those pauldrons are hilarious.

cuboon’s Tana <3 <3 <3 <3

Seth! Tana! Innes! Amelia! SACRED STONES HYPE!

Although, Amelia wielding an axe is a little odd, but we have the chain axes, so it's cool.

Seth not having a Lance though is a stain on his legend! Where is Seth with his mighty Silver Lance!

IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!! SACRED STONES! I'M SO HAPPY! I THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME! 

Banner makes sense to me. Though I will admit that I'm a bit surprised by Amelia! (But it's a happy surprise.) Innes, Seth, and Tana all make complete sense to me. Oooh. One of each color. I just want one of them. Honestly, if I'm going with faves, I think I'd want Amelia (to replace Sheena >.>) the most though if Innes has some good stats, he may be worth investment. I feel like he's going to have super crap stats except for like...50 RES though.  But Tana's C Skill though... Dang.

1 minute ago, Silent shifter said:

Sacred stones tho. Anyone worth it?

Armor March from Amelia? Def+7 when Tana is attacked and a permanent ally WoM for armor/infantry? BowOwl from Innes? Freaking Seth? This banner looks amazing to me! I'm totally going to try to pull from it.

Tana's voice is a lot deeper than I thought it would be.

Also, I would like to get the Sacred Stones characters! First, Hero's Fest.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Tana's voice is a lot deeper than I thought it would be.

Also, I would like to get the Sacred Stones characters! First, Hero's Fest.

Yeah, I expected a little more higher and a bit younger.

But I can't believe Xander Mobus (Smash 4 announcer) is doing Innes! That's awesome!

Well, can't say I'm overly surprised by this banner. Well, mostly. I sure was hell wasn't expecting to see Amelia, and as an axe armor no less. Also, Seth as a sword cavalier is a bit weird but I guess they didn't want to give him a lance since we just got three more lance cavaliers from the latest Echoes content. I would very much like to get Innes and Tana the most out of the four, but they'll have to wait since Summer!Elise is still not in my possession. I'm also not giving up on trying to get Ike from Hero Fest either.

It's also worth mentioning that since we're getting a paralogue with this banner that we'll now have a new Chain Challenge set in Paralogues 9 + 10, so that's eight more orbs to get on top of the ones that Paralogue 10 itself will provide.

I'm hoping Seth has excellent Def and Res. Gem weapons are all about tanking and checking threats, and the Seal Atk/Def would further help with that role. I don't think we'll see a Red cav that matches up to Xander, so it would be nice to see a new niche rather than follow in the footsteps of Xander or Eliwood, who both have super awesome weapons to make their bizarre stats work.

Also Tana's got the first unique weapon for any pegasus knight character, that should help her carve a niche, I love the sound of its effect.

Not Ross, not Ewan but Amelia.. also an odd choice for a weapon. Seth was a duh and I guess Innes and Tana are popular. Amelia and Tana's skills seem awesome for armors but I'm not really interested in any of these units, Seth's art is cool and I like Amelia but I already have Xander and Amelia is the wrong class.

Arena season might be tough but I may actually be able to pass on this banner. It's a bummer because I'm an FE8 fan and beat the game multiple times but the unit choices. So predictable and lackluster... just... eh. Tana getting Vidofnir though!

August schedule resumes as planned.

EDIT: Pulled an S!Corrin!!! Thought my worries were over until I checked her IV's. She's +DEF/-ATK. I'm not sure it gets much worse than that. I only spent 10 orbs though. So I'll do everything I said I was going to do and at the end of the month I'll splurge for another shot at her.

Edited by Zeo

Wow finally SS banner. I totally wasn't expecting it but did called a SS Paralogue. I hope the next addition is a Story chapter of Sacred Stones ala SoV to expand their world and characters.

The banner has expected people but I'm surprised Amelia came her so fast, I'd rather add Saleh or Duessel instead of her. I also would like Orson as the next GHB.

All skills looks pretty nice and interesting to play around. FINALLY AN AXE ARMOR TO CHANGE SHEENA

15 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I WANT AS MANY GHBS AS POSSIBLE. Orson, Lyon, Selena, Caellach, Morva!

I NEED MY FEATHERS

I NEED CHARACTERS TO PROMOTE

WHICH IS ACTUALLY A LOT

WHEN AM I GOING TO PROMOTE MARTH AND CAIN AT THIS POINT

Just now, JSND said:

I NEED CHARACTERS TO PROMOTE

WHICH IS ACTUALLY A LOT

WHEN AM I GOING TO PROMOTE MARTH AND CAIN AT THIS POINT

>USING CAIN WHEN OTHER HORSES EXIST SeemsGood

Also I probably should promote more characters rather than merge my fliers 

SIGH

WHAT TO DO

12 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I WANT AS MANY GHBS AS POSSIBLE. Orson, Lyon, Selena, Caellach, Morva!

I NEED MY FEATHERS

YOU FORGOT RIEV! AND VIGARDE!

seriously though, I'd rather see the Black Knight finally appear in the game. Ishtar as well.