• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

>USING CAIN WHEN OTHER HORSES EXIST SeemsGood

Also I probably should promote more characters rather than merge my fliers 

SIGH

WHAT TO DO

YOU KNOW WHILE XANDER IS GOOD

BUT DID YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IS IT TO SEE TT GREEN SQUISHIES SURVIVE XANDER'S ATK EVEN WITH HONE CAV

I DON'T HAVE DEF PLOY FOR +ATK -DEF ELIWOOD MEME SO CAIN IS THE BEST OPTION

WHENS DEF PLOY GHB

ACTUALLY CAIN IS STILL BETTER THAN DEF PLOY ELIWOOD

Edited by JSND

Just now, JSND said:

YOU KNOW XANDER IS GOOD

BUT DID YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IS IT TO SEE TT GREEN SQUISHIES SURVIVE XANDER'S ATK EVEN WITH HONE CAV

I DON'T HAVE DEF PLOY FOR +ATK -DEF ELIWOOD MEME SO CAIN IS THE BEST OPTION

WHENS DEF PLOY GHB

DEF PLOY GHB WOULD OWN

Maybe my Mathilda would actually do something with her 34 Res cirGreed

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I wonder if BK will get Eclipse... That should be nerfed!

It should. But the same goes for every mastery skill in RD :P

They could make it a Dragon Fang + Luna (like how Aether is Luna+Sol) and give it a long charge time or something, it's not that hard to nerf.

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

YOU KNOW XANDER IS GOOD

WHO CARES HE DOESN'T ONE SHOT? HE CAN JUST VANTAGE KILL THEM ANYWAY!

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

It should. But the same goes for every mastery skill in RD :P

They could make it a Dragon Fang + Luna (like how Aether is Luna+Sol) and give it a long charge time or something, it's not that hard to nerf.

WHO CARES HE DOESN'T ONE SHOT? HE CAN JUST VANTAGE KILL THEM ANYWAY!

IM A DIRTY FUCKER WHO STILL USE QR2 XANDER HERP DERP

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You’re a dirty fucker regardless.

:(

6 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

WELL, THEN IT'S YOUR FAULT ANYWAY.

Besides, Cain is pretty cool, so I don't see any issue with using him.

PRINCE MARTH
TELL THEM
I DID NOT RUN

STOP DA CAPS

I'm really excited with all the new stuff that can come with SS, specially fliers and cavaliers, a good variety of them.

We still have lance pegs with Vanessa but we have potential sword peg with Syrene <3, and axe peg with Cormag. We have Valter but I can't wait for a sword wyvern like Glen!

Cavaliers also have good stuff with Forde and Kyle (sword and lance, respectively) but we also have DIESSELTANK (axe knight YES) and Orson (either Runesword or Spear please, with DC built in).

We have new colorless with Colm and Rennac as thieves, Neimi as archer and possibly Gerik as Bow knight PLZ. He can also be a Saber clone tho.

A big mystery to me is how will they add Tethys? My guess is a sword dancer like Olivia. Iirc she's from Jehanna and Marissa and Joshua are from there, being sword users, plus she's related to Gerik.

12 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

axe peg with Cormag.

Cormag never rides a pegasus or uses axes...

13 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I can't wait for a sword wyvern like Glen!

This would be really cool. However I don't think Glen would ever make it since he is never a boss or a playable character. Cormag being a sword wyvern seems to be the only possibility for that.

17 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

A big mystery to me is how will they add Tethys? My guess is a sword dancer like Olivia.

Since she never uses weapons in her game they have a good opportunity to make her really unique. A green tome using dancer would be the best for adding variety to the game, IMO.

14 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

This would be really cool. However I don't think Glen would ever make it since he is never a boss or a playable character. Cormag being a sword wyvern seems to be the only possibility for that.

Since she never uses weapons in her game they have a good opportunity to make her really unique. A green tome using dancer would be the best for adding variety to the game, IMO.

Hopefully, Tethys will have Azura's offensive stat spread too. Having a nuclear mage who can dance is pretty nice.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Hopefully, Tethys will have Azura's offensive stat spread too. Having a nuclear mage who can dance is pretty nice.

I forgot Azura actually have 33 ATK

RIP time to hope for +ATK Azura

44 minutes ago, KongDude said:

When do you think they'll announce what the Sacred Coins do? We're finally earning the first reward today from Arena Assault.

You use them to make sacrifices to Anna.  They don't actually do anything, but it will make people think it improves their RNG.

2 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I wonder if BK will get Eclipse... That should be nerfed!

I could see Eclipse working as a 5-tick Special like Aether.

Edited by Rezzy

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You use them to make sacrifices to Anna.  They don't actually do anything, but it will make people think it improves their RNG

So it's like giving Hearts to Palutena and Viridi in Kid Icarus: Uprising? An utter waste of time.

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Refresher Lewyn will never happen.

Be careful what you say... DeNA is unpredictable. Faye!Archer, Tobin!Not Archer, Amelia!Axe Armor, Seth!Sword, Lukas!Not Armor, Adult Tiki!Red Breath, Narcian!Axe. You never know what they'll do next.

35 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I derped the "axe peg" :P: But actually the thought process behind making him an axe flier is because most wyverns introduced have been axe users, like Narcian's case. The rest have been made originally to what they are in their versions but I think it'd be nice and unique instead of making him another standard lance flier.

I think it'd be pretty nice as Glen felt like an actual ally instead of an enemy. I felt sorry for his death :(

Is there any indicative on Tethys's talents on her supports? There might be a hint on what weapon she might use.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So it's like giving Hearts to Palutena and Viridi in Kid Icarus: Uprising? An utter waste of time.

Be careful what you say... DeNA is unpredictable. Faye!Archer, Tobin!Not Archer, Amelia!Axe Armor, Seth!Sword, Lukas!Not Armor, Adult Tiki!Red Breath, Narcian!Axe. You never know what they'll do next.

Lucius, my poor, poor, Lucius.  I can live with Sword/Lance/Axe getting shuffled around for balance sake, but the other changes are perplexing.  It's not like we have a shortage of Staff users or Infantry Swords.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Lucius, my poor, poor, Lucius.  I can live with Sword/Lance/Axe getting shuffled around for balance sake, but the other changes are perplexing.  It's not like we have a shortage of Staff users or Infantry Swords.

I won't hate Staff THAT much if they actually make them a worthwhile pull tbh

Hone ATK 2 on Serra is like WHY WHAT WTF NANI

I love how they are giving SS love. Amelia suprised me, I expected Seth, but didn't expect him to have a sword, I thought Innes would be on a different banner, but I expected him to have Niddhog, and I think I called Tana having the vidofnir.

Things that caught my eye on pages where I had notifications.

On 8/12/2017 at 11:43 PM, Kaden said:

Even if we make the distinction that archers wear bracers while non-archers don't, that doesn't necessarily mean all vambraces are metal. People have worn armor before they knew how to smith plate armor. If a person shows up wearing full leather armor and has leather forearm guards, then they are wearing vambraces that just happen to be made of leather.

That's all I want to say.

Spilling water on my desk makes me angry and feel stupid. A little closer and at a different angle and my laptop would have gotten screwed up since water would just pour over the keyboard. Good job, idiot.

People in plate armor wear vambraces. People in not plate armor wear bracers. If your archer is in plate armor, his forearm guards are vambraces. If your archer is not in plate armor, his forearm guards are not.

On 8/13/2017 at 5:13 AM, JSND said:

Your rerollig for Salter?

....if thats the case i pity your soul and emotions

No. Enemy Artoria Alter in the prologue beat me up because Lord Chaldeas didn't block enough damage to prevent a wipe. (Playing on the Japanese servers, by the way. More waifus there.)

17 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Actually Tellius, iirc, is the only game making Nosferatu a light tome. Gaiden has Resire as light magic while SoV has Nosferatu as black magic. Gba and 3ds games have Nosferatu as dark while the rest have it as Resire in the form of - magic - or light magic.

Nosferatu and Resire are one and the same. The weapon is called Resire in all of the Japanese games that have the weapon, and every game that has been localized overseas has renamed the weapon Nosferatu.

The weapon is black magic in FE15 because black magic is strictly offensive magic and white magic is strictly support magic.

The weapon called Nosferatu in Japan was localized as Fenrir.

The weapon called Fenrir in Japan has no localized name to my knowledge because it only exists in Jugdral, if I am not mistaken.

17 hours ago, Rezzy said:

So Wary Fighter still prevents the enemy from doubling, but Hector can double if he's faster?

Effects that prevent a unit from double attacking and effects that force a unit to double attack cancel each other out.

1 hour ago, JSND said:

I forgot Azura actually have 33 ATK

RIP time to hope for +ATK Azura

Azura has 31 neutral Attack which is average, but very good for a Dancer/Singer. As long as Tethys has at least a little below average attack as a green mage, Life and Death will more than make up for it and Gronnblade can handle the rest.