Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

She has arrived...

K95qF0i.png

She still needs Swordbreaker 3, Triangle Adept 3, Moonbow and a Threaten Skill. But when this friday comes I'll be using double SP to raise her and build up for her skills. She needs work, she's not there yet but say hello to my first *5 red mage. Now let's see if we can get Celica to join her.

Edited by Zeo

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

W00t, the arena and Arena Assault gave me enough feathers to do my next 5 star upgrade!

15Iu7kJ.png

COMPLETELY 5 STARRED HORSE TEAM YEAH. :D Just need to re-level the guy. But that'll wait a bit, I want to do as much Tempest Trialing as I can before it ends.

I think I want to give him Fury in place of Def +3 too. Something more useful than Def +3 anyway. He's also gonna get Hone Cav.

Speaking of horse emblem, my current horse emblem team is Eldigan, Roderick, Titania, and Priscilla. Roderick has hone cavalry, Eldigan has ward cavalry, and Titania has fortify cavalry. Priscilla has nothing yet.

I've started making preparations for a blade cavalry team. I'm not interested in putting 20k feathers into Odin just to sacrifice him, so I had my 4* Ursula inherit regular Blarblade, which should be enough for when I 5* her. I want Luke to be able to get Hone Cavalry bonuses, so I had him inherit and learn Fortify Cavalry. Hone Cavalry will be going to Frederick, who I'm planning on promoting next: before Ursula, because Ursula won't be super important until I upgrade Frederick, and I'm in more of a hurry to get my second green cavalry than my fourth blue. Having just Cecilia has been fine for individual maps, but when taking on multi-map challenges, the fact that Cecilia is like my best matchup against almost half the units in the game means it's pretty common for me to have times when I want to field just her without needing the full cavalry team, so I'd really like to have someone else to fill in the green role for them.

Edited by Othin

32 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I have mine at Lvl 40 4* so I'm going to promote him sooner or later.

Oh yeah, Quick Reposte stops taking effect if the user takes too much damage. I forgot about that. I'll have to find something else then. xP

24 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Speaking of horse emblem, my current horse emblem team is Eldigan, Roderick, Titania, and Priscilla. Roderick has hone cavalry, Eldigan has ward cavalry, and Titania has fortify cavalry. Priscilla has nothing yet.

Heh, cool! I actually don't have any of those four. I'd love to have Titania tho.

@Legion! You should make your Arena Team 4 Legions.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

She has arrived...

K95qF0i.png

She still needs Swordbreaker 3, Triangle Adept 3, Moonbow and a Threaten Skill. But when this friday comes I'll be using double SP to raise her and build up for her skills. She needs work, she's not there yet but say hello to my first *5 red mage. Now let's see if we can get Celica to join her.

Congrats!  Too bad Cancel Affinity got added to nerf Triangle Adept.  I'm not really sure why they felt it necessary, since it's already got the drawback of doubling your weakness to the opposite color.

Soooo I finally broke my rate by getting a +HP -Spd Gray. Definitely wanted it to be +Atk but oh well. I have a Brave Sword+ available, I wonder if it'll make him better?

Also, in the process I got a 4☆ +spd -def Lilina aaaaand I have a Rauđrblade+ ready to be inherited. I also have a 4☆ Leon +spd -res ready to promote and get merged. Damnit decisions decisions!

25 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Soooo I finally broke my rate by getting a +HP -Spd Gray. Definitely wanted it to be +Atk but oh well. I have a Brave Sword+ available, I wonder if it'll make him better?

I'm feel so grateful about my +atk/-res Gray right now.

Well, I've got 92 Orbs ready for tomorrow.  I really want everybody, and thankfully, they're all different colors, so that makes it easier to get them all, since I can stop pulling one color once I got them.  I really hope my Seth isn't -Atk, so I can put him on my Horse Emblem roster.  The other three, I'd just be happy to get, even if they're a bad nature.  Maybe I can finally start fielding my Armor Emblem Team.  I've got a good Hector and Effie.  I've got Draug at 4*, but that should be enough for one of my Arena Assault teams, at least.

6 hours ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

So... my quest for Summer Corrin just netted me a Linde. Unexpected and not who I was aiming for, but I'm not going to complain.

She's -Atk +Res, though. Is that bad? I'm not really sure what build to use with her... if I gave her a -blade tome, I guess that Attack wouldn't make much of a difference, especially if I give her some skill to enhance her Speed.

I have a -Spd +HP Bride Caeda I never outfitted properly too. That bane seems to hurt her more, though, since Speed is her strength...

I've got the exact same Linde but she ended up being one of my most useful units in Tempest Trials even with her default Aura.

Lower attack can be a bummer but I gave her Life and Death 2. As long as she had a Hone Attack from Olivia and has Desperation up, she can still wreck many units, especially the high population of swordies in TT. Even with the Res drop from LaD she can still reliable take a magical hit to activate Desperation if i needed to shield my units from magic, thanks to her Res boon

Aura and Breath of Life seal is icing on the cake for team support

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Just promoted my +Spd -HP Raven. 38 speed with brave axe and L&D for quads. What do I give him for his special and assist skills?

Reposition or Draw Back is god for infantry, depending on what you've got available.  I'd go with Luna for the Special, but Draconic Aura could also work.

Speaking of Raven, this is what became of the sub-optimal (+Def/-Spd) 5* one who spooked my rates on Nohrian Summer earlier today.

Spoiler

7MAGVFs.png

She's +Atk/-Res for the record and she also took Threaten Def 3 from him. I cannot hit 20,000 feathers again fast enough.

What skills would work for my Gray? He's +HP -Spd and so far the skills I have available are Ignis/G Tomebreaker 3, Vantage 3 and Hone Atk 3. Would it be worth it by running a Brave Sword+ build?

Edited by Quintessence

My to do list:

1. Promote Raven to 5 star and sacrifice him to Titania for his brace axe +

2. Promote Draug to 5 star and have Gray inherit the brave sword +

3. Give my Priscilla Goad Cavalry.

4. Give Priscilla slot A & B skills

5. Promote my Cherche, Nino, Legion, Priscilla, and Titania to 5 star.

Edited by Poimagic

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Reposition or Draw Back is god for infantry, depending on what you've got available.  I'd go with Luna for the Special, but Draconic Aura could also work.

Gave him reposition. I don't have any Luna fodder right now so I'll have to wait for Valter's GHB

23 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

What skills would work for my Gray? He's +HP -Spd and so far the skills I have available are Ignis/G Tomebreaker 3, Vantage 3 and Hone Atk 3. Would it be worth it by running a Brave Sword+ build?

I assume Ignise and Hone Atk 3 are the only fodder you have for those slots. Since they are not competing with any other skills, just slap them on him since you have no other options. Between G Tomebreaker and Vantage 3, I prefer G Tomebreaker since it would allow him to double Sonya. Brave Sword is good too, but you might want to replace his Wind Boost with Attack +3 or Death Blow to maximize its effect.

7 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Gave him reposition. I don't have any Luna fodder right now so I'll have to wait for Valter's GHB

Draconic Aura works, too.  It will give 14 extra Might with your setup.  Luna is more variable, but would have to have a unit with 30 Def to give more damage than Draconic Aura would, so if you have the fodder for that, it wouldn't be a bad option.

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Hold on. You are going to sacrifice Valter? Assuming his stats are at least decent, I would merge him rather than sacrifice him. Once he gets a rerun, Valter+3 gets +2 HP and +1 to all other stats.

12 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Hold on. You are going to sacrifice Valter? Assuming his stats are at least decent, I would merge him rather than sacrifice him. Once he gets a rerun, Valter+3 gets +2 HP and +1 to all other stats.

Seconding this.  I don't recommend sacrificing GHB units for fodder.  As mentioned above, Draconis Aura works almost as well.

I haven't actually merged any of my 5*s intentionally. I usually just 5* one copy of a GHB unit if I like them and keep the rest as emergency skill fodder. Or if I don't 5* them, I get one copy to 4* level 40.

Especially for units like F!Robin who is the only source of Blue Tomebreaker, and Narcian for lancebreaker 3, those tend to get used as fodder but I will keep at least one copy.

I don't feel the need for merges since I'm not a whale.

Besides, if I pull a F!Corrin or Frederick before the 21st I won't need to sack Valter, I only mentioned him in case of an emergency.

Edited by Korath88

This is so fucking nuts. I'm training Gray on TT from normal to hard and his SP is increasing like exponentially /0\. Also fucking hell my Genny has base 52atk at tempest. Defiant Atk and Delthea's drive can bump her to 61 lulz. Sadly I sacrificed DA fodder rip

Anyways what will everyone's team be for Valter's GHB? Mine will be Legion, Gray, Genny, and Klein. If my Legion isn't lv 40 by Valter's release, I will use Julia on the lunatic mode.

Edited by Poimagic