• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

From the datamine, Narcian GHB will be rerun once again. Probably with infernal this time. 

Rip everyone who's been waiting for Camus/Xander

That or Lunatic considering his GHB only had Normal and Hard difficulties.

Yeah, that's pretty amusing that IS would rather loop back to Narcian than make Xander or Camus available again.

I forgot that there would be Sacred Seals quests in the near future. *looks at 294/300 barracks capacity*

**** me. Guess masked Lucina is definitely getting Hone Speed from a spare Matthew and I don't know, Berkut will get Swap from a random Arthur? Why are there so many units that I haven't used for skills!? Seriously, all these Vantages!

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

From the datamine, Narcian GHB will be rerun once again. Probably with infernal this time. 

Rip everyone who's been waiting for Camus/Xander

Good to know, i was planning to promote Narcian to 4* this week, because i lack a emerald user for Arena Assault. With lunatic (or even infernal) difficulty there should be a 4* Narcian available for free. 

Sad for the delayed (or canceled) Xander rerun though ... 

Hahaha, game. How hilarious. Of all the new characters and I get the one that I wanted and needed the least: Seth. And even more hilarious, 4 red orbs and 0 red mages.

Huh, I think my Seth is -Spd. If he and M!Corrin are supposed to have 32 neutral speed and the 5* +Atk, -HP M!Corrin who I haven't leveled up has 8 base speed, then yeah, Seth has a speed bane. Weird since compared to Stahl, Seth would be -Def as his base defense is 7 like a -Def Stahl. Boon might be +Atk which would make this Seth basically a Luke who is dying -- Seth's much lower HP.

Well, whatever, I'll know later. Also, Seth's voice is very quiet and calm in a weird way. The voice works, but he's very quiet that it's kind of eerie at times like he's struggling to raise his voice -- he does mention his wound -- and it doesn't work well when 2 of his special quotes are like he's talking to you normally instead of saying a battle quote or something.

Edited by Kaden

I'm hype for Tana right now. She (apparently) has Lucina offenses, but Vidofnir gives her a different niche. With neutral nature, she gets 32 Def when baiting, which goes up to 35 with Fury, and this is running off of 34/36 offenses, so she can't get doubled easily while also having quite some firepower. +Spd variants with Fury go up to 42 Spd, so QR isn't even needed for those. Alternatively, in Flier Emblem, she can drop Fury and go for Fort Def instead, for 37 Def when baiting. The -3 Atk can be mitigated with Flier buffs, and Fortify Flier brings her Def up to a whopping 43. 36 HP is low, but with that much Def and Spd, she'd barely be taking damage. Subaki still runs Iote's better (though really, you don't need Iote's), but for tanking physical damage, Subaki can sit down now.

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm hype for Tana right now. She (apparently) has Lucina offenses, but Vidofnir gives her a different niche. With neutral nature, she gets 32 Def when baiting, which goes up to 35 with Fury, and this is running off of 34/36 offenses, so she can't get doubled easily while also having quite some firepower. +Spd variants with Fury go up to 42 Spd, so QR isn't even needed for those. Alternatively, in Flier Emblem, she can drop Fury and go for Fort Def instead, for 37 Def when baiting. The -3 Atk can be mitigated with Flier buffs, and Fortify Flier brings her Def up to a whopping 43. 36 HP is low, but with that much Def and Spd, she'd barely be taking damage. Subaki still runs Iote's better (though really, you don't need Iote's), but for tanking physical damage, Subaki can sit down now.

Go further

32 def neutral, Rally Def 4, fort def 5 and triple stack for 53 def 

68 defense on terrain.... which means Cherche deals 0x2 Hype

Edited by JSND

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Go further

32 def neutral, Rally Def 4, fort def 5 and triple stack for 53 def 

68 defense on terrain.... which means Cherche deals 0x2 Hype

Lmao that's ridiculous.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Oh joy, the Seth I got was actually +Atk, -Def. This gives him 37 HP, 35 Atk, 31 Spd, 29 Def, and 22 Res. Basically, Eliwood, but with more practical defense stats or Cain and Luke with really, really low HP. The sad part is his defense is still about as good as theirs and Stahl's since he's basically a flipped version of +Atk, -Res Eliwood.

So, he's good, but I don't need him. I lack a 5* archer, another axe knight would be useful, and Tana is baller and so is Valter.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lmao that's ridiculous.

Its actually comparable to Xander yeah(its actually just the result of super stacking) 

Xander can reach 75 Defense with the same set up which allows him to take 0 from Triangle Adept Effie and beat her 1v1

@Kaden thats Seths stats?

Im surprised IS didnt just power creep Cain and instead make Eliwood but DEF

Edited by JSND

Just now, JSND said:

Its actually comparable to Xander yeah(its actually just the result of super stacking) 

Xander can reach 75 Defense with the same set up which allows him to take 0 from Triangle Adept Effie and beat her 1v1

What do you think; impenetrable wall Tana, or boring Firesweep Tana? 34/36 should at least be on par with Cordelia.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What do you think; impenetrable wall Tana, or boring Firesweep Tana? 34/36 should at least be on par with Cordelia.

About same i guess... firesweep is better if only because its an offensive build but Wall Tana only need Bonfire and QR to go to work. Adjusting with IV seems to be the answer

@Robert of Normandy Losing atk is actually more crippling imo

Edited by JSND

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

About same i guess... firesweep is better if only because its an offensive build but Wall Tana only need Bonfire and QR to go to work

With +Spd, I don't think she even needs QR. Her QR breaks too fast anyway, with 36 HP. Outside of Flier Emblem, Fury gives her 39 Spd, 42 with +Spd.

Flier Emblem actually doesn't have a Blue tank at the moment, only a lot of really good Blue attackers.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Losing atk is actually more crippling imo

Dunno, 31 base attack still seems serviceable to me. And it looks like Amelia's speed is high enough that she'd actually care about having as much of it as she can get...but what do I know, I guess I'll wait for more opinions.

23 minutes ago, JSND said:

@Kaden thats Seths stats?

Im surprised IS didnt just power creep Cain and instead make Eliwood but DEF

+Atk, -Def Seth, yeah. Neutral Seth is 37 HP, 32 Atk, 31 Spd, 32 Def, and 22 Res.

With the highest attack and speed combo being Peri's 33 attack and speed, Cain is already in a crappy spot when Abel has 33 attack and 32 speed. Neutral Seth is basically Cain, but if he traded HP for defense. Anyway, a sword cavalier just needs to show up with 33 attack and 32 speed or 32 attack and 33 speed and Cain will end up being power creeped.

Speaking of sword cavaliers, Luke's stat spread is weird for a default Brave Sword user. 28 speed could have been dumped into defense or something. Oh well.

And for Stahl, Seth's lower HP probably doesn't matter if he keeps his Ruby Sword since his defense is higher than Stahl's. Seth ties in attack and resistance with Stahl and has 6 more speed and 2 more defense for 8 less HP. Seth being -Def would only be off by 1 defense to Stahl, but could be stronger, even faster, have better resistance, or worst one is have closer HP.

Edited by Kaden

16 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Dunno, 31 base attack still seems serviceable to me. And it looks like Amelia's speed is high enough that she'd actually care about having as much of it as she can get...but what do I know, I guess I'll wait for more opinions.

Mhmmm, she's not so fast that she can afford to drop Quick Riposte, so every point of Attack does kinda count.