Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

47 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And on a related note (which can't help but come off as creepy given the first), we have plenty of Lolicon so far, but not so much Shotacon right?

The only young guys in Heroes so far are like Donnel, Gordin, and Raigh. Donnel looks like a regular teen, but he's supposed to be around Lissa's age and Raigh looks short and is an edgelord. That just leaves Gordin who has a baby-face and sounds pretty young compared to Donnel and Raigh. Ironic since Gordin might be the oldest.

Meanwhile, all these lolis some of whom aren't even lolis like Catria, Lachesis, and is Clarine supposed to be that short and young? Her portrait from Binding Blade makes her look older and a bit more refined than moe loli.

Welp, we'll see when Ewan, Forrest, Lugh, Nils, Percy, Ricken, Ryan, male Kana and Morgan, and maybe Franz, Kiragi, Hayato, and Tormod are added. Does not help that most of them are like the cute, energetic kids. For one, Lugh's supposed to be the opposite of Raigh, right? All bright and cheery to his brother's doom and gloom? Perfect candidate for being a shota. So naive, so innocent, so many ways to corrupt them and us.

Anyway, I'd like it if Percy were drawn by the same artist as his dad. Be cool since it'd be a bit like a superhero dad and superhero son thing.

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

29 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Are the battlefields large enough to accommodate green NPC units on top of players and enemies? Wouldn't want things to be too cluttered. And how could they use greens for protect missions, something they'd certainly try, if enemies could get to them in 3 turns at the absolute most?

They should totally place a unit o  each tile to fill the map!

Seriously speaking, you have a point, but I think it wouldn't hurt if they add 1 or 2 NPCs max, it'd be fun. Idk, depending on the chapter they can be design to either flee from the enemy, defend a spot or route the enemy.

17 minutes ago, Kaden said:

The only young guys in Heroes so far are like Donnel, Gordin, and Raigh. Donnel looks like a regular teen, but he's supposed to be around Lissa's age and Raigh looks short and is an edgelord. That just leaves Gordin who has a baby-face and sounds pretty young compared to Donnel and Raigh. Ironic since Gordin might be the oldest.

Meanwhile, all these lolis some of whom aren't even lolis like Catria, Lachesis, and is Clarine supposed to be that short and young? Her portrait from Binding Blade makes her look older and a bit more refined than moe loli.

Welp, we'll see when Ewan, Forrest, Lugh, Nils, Percy, Ricken, Ryan, male Kana and Morgan, and maybe Franz, Kiragi, Hayato, and Tormod are added. Does not help that most of them are like the cute, energetic kids. For one, Lugh's supposed to be the opposite of Raigh, right? All bright and cheery to his brother's doom and gloom? Perfect candidate for being a shota. So naive, so innocent, so many ways to corrupt them and us.

Anyway, I'd like it if Percy were drawn by the same artist as his dad. Be cool since it'd be a bit like a superhero dad and superhero son thing.

If Gordin is 15 during WoS, WoH incarnation of Gordin is just like 16-17

He's pretty damned young for a renowned Dragon Slayer

12 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I just want the white haired shota Kliff. Hopefully without a sword.

Heh, Kliff shows up with a -blade tome. Does this displease you? :P

6 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Heh, Kliff shows up with a -blade tome. Does this displease you? :P

FU- Oh wait that's pretty good.

Is Owl the only non-exclusive/non-seasonal tome added after launch? They need to bring in more inheritable tomes or more characters with old ones so it isn't such a pain to only go for one character (luckily two blades are with 3*-4* and on is on a 4*-5*)

Edited by KongDude

38 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I've brought this up before too. Lolis in general are more popular but I like loli characters more than shotas anyways.

Also note: Lolicons are people who like lolis. Shotacons are people who like shotas.

Right now, we have Gordin, Raigh... I don't know who else but that's probably it.

Sorry about my misuse of the terms. Though I kinda used the terms Shotacon and Lolicon in the sense of a gathering of Lolis and Shotas (as in "convention"- like Comic-con).

So in total (or near total) potential Shotas to be added include:

Franz (?), Lugh, Rickard, Jubelo (if you though Odin had bad magic, you're in for a treat), Kurthnaga (yay Laguz Shota!), Ryan, Chad, Tormod, Wolt, Rolf, Asbel, Hayato (?), Ricken (?), Dew, Coirpre/Charlot, Percy, Nils, Ross, Ewan, PoR Sothe, Kiragi, Forrest, m!Kana, m!Morgan, and Gen 1!Finn.

We also have some teenage males whose appearances are soft enough to be debatably Shota or who are on the border of it and maturity (this is partly dependent on art style)- like Edward and Leonardo, Julius, Leif, and Kliff.

Now if they want to have fun with the Shotas, they should give us Gen 1 Shannan and Oifey, FE7 Roy, plus Prologue Alm, Grey, Tobin, and Kliff. A little Red heavy, but they could get around this by giving Tobin a toy bow with blunted arrows, and Kliff can get a child's storybook he wrote called Kyclone (he's learning his ABCs- but he hasn't mastered them yet). Or, they could use current popular characters and give them imagined childhood forms to sell more orbs. There would be many who'd buy spent money for things like Child!Takumi and Child!Leo, maybe little Hector or Ike, Eldigan or Reinhart (with their little little siblings of course).

19 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Seriously speaking, you have a point, but I think it wouldn't hurt if they add 1 or 2 NPCs max, it'd be fun. Idk, depending on the chapter they can be design to either flee from the enemy, defend a spot or route the enemy.

I wouldn't mind them replicating Genealogy's Prologue in miniature. A turn into a fight, Arvis shows up with Valfame, Close Counter, abnormally high stats, and the Heroes enemy only skill that mitigates all damage taken. Not made to be a hard battle or anything, just a little fight in a story chapter.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

12 minutes ago, JSND said:

If Gordin is 15 during WoS, WoH incarnation of Gordin is just like 16-17

He's pretty damned young for a renowned Dragon Slayer

I thought he was like 18 or something. Maybe even 20 because New Mystery takes place after Shadow Dragon. Would have been funnier...

So, wouldn't that make him around Donnel and Lissa's age? They're both supposed to be around 15 years old. Geez, Gordin looks 2-3 years younger than that. Imagine what his little brother would look like! Oh, no! The humanity! We'll be surrounded by lolis and shotas!

We should counter this by having more testosterone poisoned men and women. Yes, I said men and women. Who wouldn't want a heavily muscled woman who'd make JoJo and Hokuto no Ken characters look like sticks? Behold the glory that is Niime in all her ripped glory. :P

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

We should counter this by having more testosterone poisoned men and women. Yes, I said men and women. Who wouldn't want a heavily muscled woman who'd make a JoJo and Hokuto no Ken characters look like sticks? Behold the glory that is Niime in all her ripped glory. :P

We need Rinkah and Flavia. Meg is said to be able to lift a cow, so she's a must. And Almedha too (she is supposed to be very strong despite losing her powers- Tibarn had a hard time holding her down). I'd also take a Hinoka who throws Pegasus at people (or should Juno do that?). Reina gets to club people with Kinshis though (taxidermied Kinshis who died of natural causes). Cherche can hide in Minerva's stomach until the time comes to be tactically vomited out like a rocket, smashing through the enemy's armor with her bare fist.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

We need Rinkah and Flavia. Meg is said to be able to lift a cow, so she's a must. And Almedha too (she is supposed to be very strong despite losing her powers- Tibarn had a hard time holding her down). I'd also take a Hinoka who throws Pegasus at people (or should Juno do that?). Reina gets to club people with Kinshis though (taxidermied Kinshis who died of natural causes). Cherche can hide in Minerva's stomach until the time comes to be tactically vomited out like a rocket, smashing through the enemy's armor with her bare fist.

Draug alone probably carried the Testostherone factor

dude lifted 10 men with a finger, can spawn wings from his back, and his spear swing blows away a thousand of enemies away from Altea

Truly and Aritian Man

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

. For one, Lugh's supposed to be the opposite of Raigh, right?

this sentence made me finally realize who tf Raigh is. i always knew him as Ray so connection =/= made. his art in Heroes barely even resembles the og game art, imo. wtf.

6 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The artist who drew her (the same as Genny/Nino/etc) is known for drawing moe and lewd stuff. Just look at some of his stuff on pixiv if you are interested.

I don't think I want to. Moe and Lewd should not go together, imo >.<

I didn't really like Genny's stances either, to be fair. Nino is really nicely drawn, though for all three ^.^

The shotas I would want the most are Ewan and Nils, I think, if only because we haven't heard their voices yet. 

Mostly Nils, actually, since he'd be the first male dancer, the first male dragon, hopefully an additional green dragon, and the holder if an additional dragon buff to make dragon emblem more viable.

Shota archers and mages are too much of an archtype already.

Either way, though, a balance of cute girls AND cute boys would be optimal, yes.

17 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Celica: I have this childhood friend with whom I cannot seem to meet up.

Me: Well, considering you've been fighting back-to-back this entire Tempest, I should hope that's not Alm!

#Conrad

Wow, the game really wants me to make a flier team in my second account.

I finally have a better natured Hinoka! Goodbye -Atk/+HP, hello new +Atk/-HP Hinoka! The Hinoka curse is broken! So now I have spare Hone Fliers fodder!

I also have a +Atk Cherche, +Spd Minerva, a spare Minerva, a Beruka and a +Atk/-Res Camilla. Also recently pulled a 4 star Caeda for Fortify Fliers.

Looks like I'm obligated to stop pulling at Hero Fest and look for Summer Corrin now.

I guess this balances out all the cavalry tools I keep getting in my main account.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Wow, the game really wants me to make a flier team in my second account.

I finally have a better natured Hinoka! Goodbye -Atk/+HP, hello new +Atk/-HP Hinoka! The Hinoka curse is broken! So now I have spare Hone Fliers fodder!

I also have a +Atk Cherche, +Spd Minerva, a spare Minerva, a Beruka and a +Atk/-Res Camilla. Also recently pulled a 4 star Caeda for Fortify Fliers.

Looks like I'm obligated to stop pulling at Hero Fest and look for Summer Corrin now.

I guess this balances out all the cavalry tools I keep getting in my main account.

Lucky!

I'm having a lot of fun with my second account I made around the time the starter support orbs started rolling in. My goal for this account is to only use the starter trio, HB, GHB, Tempest Trials and free summon units and keep accumulating orbs until I reach like 1k maybe. I was inspired by someone on reddit who did the same thing but started at launch. I purposely rerolled for a 4* Klein with +ATK/-DEF IVs since he was my first 5* on my original account and I felt nostalgic + I can't stand the sight of Virion lol~

I've mostly been using him, Olivia and the starter trio so far. Alfonse and Sharena are already at 4*, Anna will follow once I've gathered 2k feathers again. I'm in the process of figuring out decent SI builds for them with the free units available so any help would be appreciated. I'm already at around 200 orbs and I haven't even beaten half of the story maps so far. Can't wait for some of the better GHB units like Xander, Camus and Ursula to return to beat PVE content more easily.

Hopefully I won't get tempted by CYL. I only intend to spend orbs any time soon in case they release special versions of my favorite archers (Leon and Niles), mage Lucius, Pent, Louise, Orochi or Aversa/Nuibaba (although the latter 2 would most likely be GHB units).

Edited by hunty