• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I didn't knwo you wanted Catria to suffer

Why would she suffer if she marries me Kris? What's so bad about him again? (Like his actual character, not how he takes lines away from Marth and stuff or other people praise him to much.)

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

FUCK KRIS and thats that

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm glad Kris is not in Heroes

I might have opened the wrong sluice gate here...

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

"screw Macedon i have red hair" - Michalis probably

Considering in New Mystery where he either  ruled over Macedon once again. Or tried conquering Valentia, with he probably failed due to Emperor Alm. You are not too off there.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

It seems like his entire personality is to praise Marth while having no actual personality of his own

Doesn't that just mean the game doesn't tell/show much about his personality? That doesn't mean he has a bad personality...

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

It seems like his entire personality is to praise Marth while having no actual personality of his own

Pretty much this. To borrow from Mangs, Kris is just Marth's royal cock-stroker.

14 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You need to wait for the Wolfguard banner

But Wolfguard banner is like 100% good so its not always for the best

This is why Kaga created Mystery of the Emblem Chapter 10, in all his brilliance, this ahead of its time chapter is a masterpiece that get remastered into the thought provoking conflict of mind that is New Mystery of the Emblem Chapter 10 in the Lunatic also known as its fan translation name Two Sorcerers. For it is a question of a morality for the goodness of a human being. The choice between roughly 42 Experience and a Vulnerary incites the greatest level of thinking and reasoning capable to be produced from the mind of a mortal living in this cruel world. Should one choose to forsake the importance of human's life over the chance to rig experience by using Base Arena Twice once? The Hero King is but to make his choice, for that one level could be the difference from having Hardin and his flawless strategem of Dracoknights Dracoknights Dracoknights and even more Dracoknights fucks him in the anal of his being, or is it not worth the cost? After all, mankind used to say the importance of greater good could not jusify the loss of the live of 6 Cleric regardless of the vulnerarybility of their state

Edited by JSND

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

Only flaw in this flawless plan is the fact that now its impossibru for Shanna to be related to Catria

We can make it work, somehow. I know! During the time/dimension travel, Catria splits into three, each a different age. Thus Shanna, Thite and Juno are all related to Catria.

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm glad Kris is not in Heroes

What class would they be? Kris doesn't have a default one like Corrin or Robin. They do wield a sword in the official artwork though- so Red Infantry? For some reason I'd like Fem!Kris to be a Pegasus Knight.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You need to wait for the Wolfguard banner

Bow Horses! Yay! PoR Astrid is cuter! But Wolf is so very pitiable! (Wolf basically commits suicide via battle recklessness at the end of NM b/c he can't live without Hardin.)

3 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Considering in New Mystery where he either  ruled over Macedon once again. Or tried conquering Valentia, with he probably failed due to Emperor Alm. You are not too off there.

I wouldn't mind seeing this scenario in gameplay- provided I could pick to play as Michalis and watch him win. Or, he maybe he conquered Jugdral- perhaps the holy bloodlines had died out by then. (If you made the right 1st and 2nd gen pairings, I'd expect the 3rd gen (or 4th) to get Games of Thronesy- the honeymoon and era of prosperity in Jugdral is over- let the infighting among nobles and rulers with claims to 3 thrones each commence!)

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Pretty much this. To borrow from Mangs, Kris is just Marth's royal cock-stroker.

I thought Kris did everything in NM and Marth was the sweet little figurehead who has to have everything Kris did attributed to him because the people need a god Hero-King? In this case, Kris is just giving Marth all his love and devotion, with Marth being the passive partner.

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

But Wolfguard banner is like 100% good so its not always for the best

This is why Kaga created Mystery of the Emblem Chapter 10, in all his brilliance, this ahead of its time chapter is a masterpiece that get remastered into the thought provoking conflict of mind that is New Mystery of the Emblem Chapter 10 in the Lunatic also known as its fan translation name Two Sorcerers. For it is a question of a morality for the goodness of a human being. The choice between roughly 42 Experience and a Vulnerary incites the greatest level of thinking and reasoning capable to be produced from the mind of a mortal living in this cruel world. Should one choose to forsake the importance of human's life over the chance to rig experience by using Base Arena Twice once? The Hero King is but to make his choice, for that one level could be the difference from having Hardin and his flawless strategem of Dracoknights Dracoknights Dracoknights and even more Dracoknights fucks him in the anal of his being, or is it not worth the cost? After all, mankind used to say the importance of greater good could not jusify the loss of the live of 4 Cleric regardless of the vulnerarybility of their state

Rig the exp ofc

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What class would they be? Kris doesn't have a default one like Corrin or Robin. They do wield a sword in the official artwork though- so Red Infantry? For some reason I'd like Fem!Kris to be a Pegasus Knight.

I would never say no to more fliers in this game

Edited by GuiltyLove

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I thought Kris did everything in NM and Marth was the sweet little figurehead who has to have everything Kris did attributed to him because the people need a god Hero-King? In this case, Kris is just giving Marth all his love and devotion, with Marth being the passive partner.

Kris case is actually more of a several small bad things that got collected over time before it explodes that begins on prologue. In the bigger picture, he's not as ridiculous as the haters says, but put together he went even beyond

Theres exactly ONE thing that is good about Kris. The rest is hilariously bad, and the context got even worse when you consider the masterpiece that is SD Marth

The rest is basically just Hardin done wrong.

Like if they revealed that Kris is created by cloning Hardin i won't be surprised at all

Edited by JSND

2 hours ago, wizzard of soz said:

i didn't realize Nino was their mum either i don't think i got any Nino A supps. wow Nino being a parent feels weird.

Well, Nino drops a hint in one of her castle quotes about wanting twins when she becomes a mom. And who are the twins from Elibe with green hair? :p

Edited by Kaden

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm almost positive that this isn't the case at all. Kris was just nothing more than a right-hand man/woman to Marth which is redundant since Jagen already served that role in the original. It is true that Kris didn't want their accomplishments recorded in history IIRC.

Stronger HORSE EMBLEM. :D

Spoiler

mvygegw.png  BwDjLgJ.png

vfGP5jt.png  i11ddmV.png

There are still some finishing touches to be made eventually (Freddy needs Brave Axe+, Armored Blow 3 or Death Blow 3 (whichever is better for the situation. I'll probably swap between the two), and Hone Cavalry, Stahl needs Hone Cavalry and Quick Reposte 3, Reiny needs Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, and perhaps a better special, and Camus might want a better special too), but other than that, these guys are done!

Reiny and Freddy are player phase delete buttons, and Camus and Stahl are enemy phase crashers. I'm actually going to keep Def +3 on Stahl because it synergizes well with Quick Reposte and Bonfire. It makes him tank better to trigger the former, and it makes the latter a bit more powerful! Oh, and Stahl will probably always use the Attack +1 seal when I go Horse Emblem. Extra damage on Quick Reposte triggers. Reiny could benefit from it too, but he seems to do enough damage without it already. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Oh yeah, this bothered me a bit when I looked at their art; with the introduction of Amelia, there are now two female knights who don't wear high heels. The other being Effie whose boots have heels, but they aren't as high as Sheena's or as dumb as Gwendolyn's. Seriously, heavy armor, heavy shield, heavy weapons, and heels?

Also, Amelia's boots reminds me of Link's Iron Boots in Twilight Princess. Heh, cheating is the only way to win against Gorons in sumo wrestling. :p

Edited by Kaden

8 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Oh yeah, this bothered me a bit when I looked at their art; with the introduction of Amelia, there are now two female knights who don't wear high heels. The other being Effie whose boots have heels, but they aren't as high as Sheena's or as dumb as Gwendolyn's. Seriously, heavy armor, heavy shield, heavy weapons, and heels?

Also, Amelia's boots reminds me of Link's Iron Boots in Twilight Princess. Heh, cheating is the only way to win against Gorons in sumo wrestling. :p

wendy wears heels...?

300px-Full_Portrait_Gwendolyn.png?versio

oh my god im dying....what are thoooooooooose. Sheena's heels are silly but Wendy's are just nonsensical

Incidentally, Effie's seem less like heels and more like Draug's

300px-Full_Attack_Draug.png?version=4586

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

So I have 6 Marths now... 6. But this new one is *5 at least.

I just realized that if I spent 100k, 100K FEATHERS. I could have a *5 +5 Marth.

In the first week of the game I pulled 5 5* Marths. They're all merged into my HP+/Def-, my first Marth.

7 minutes ago, KongDude said:

In the first week of the game I pulled 5 5* Marths. They're all merged into my HP+/Def-, my first Marth.

What sucks about that is you probably didn't know about natures at that point and chances are one of them was +SPD or +ATK.

Either way, this game clearly wants me to use Marth and they've succeeded. I'm going to use this +SPD/-DEF Marth until I Promote my +SPD/-RES one for Merging. Then one by one over a span of time I'll promote the others until I have a +SPD/-RES Marth that's *5.

Scary but awesome.

Edited by Zeo

1 hour ago, r_n said:

Incidentally, Effie's seem less like heels and more like Draug's

I meant that Effie's boots have visible heels. Y'know how certain shoes look like they're "divided" where you there's the middle gap thing and you can see where the hell is and where the front part of the sole is while others such as sandals, skater shoes, and some sneakers are "flat"? That's what I'm talking about with Effie's boots having heels.