Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You mean Fortify Cavalry?

Sure, let's go with that. Just like how Hinoka is just Hone Fliers to me since that's the only thing about her that I give a damn about. Hmm, maybe that's why I've yet to see her in my summoning circle...

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Would the Shield of Thracia introduce a Wingslayer? That'd be new- if seriously impeding on Bow units (particularly since a Wingslayer would have enemy phase whereas a Bow user doesn't without DC, and almost all Fliers are 1 range).

Would make wonderful sense! You know I’m always for varied and different weapons, effective weapons included. I’ve been advocating for horseslaying weapons since, like, February.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Sure, let's go with that. Just like how Hinoka is just Hone Fliers to me since that's the only thing about her that I give a damn about. Hmm, maybe that's why I've yet to see her in my summoning circle...

Hinoka is Hone Thighs though. Herself, Tana, Catria, Cordelia…

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Would the Shield of Thracia introduce a Wingslayer? That'd be new- if seriously impeding on Bow units (particularly since a Wingslayer would have enemy phase whereas a Bow user doesn't without DC, and almost all Fliers are 1 range).

It's not a melee weapon, but Merric's tome is effective against Fliers.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hinoka is Hone Thighs though. Herself, Tana, Catria, Cordelia…

That was more of a joke about how I don't care about Hinoka at all and how I kinda don't like her very much. Honestly, all the Hoshido royals are shitty and unlikable to me except Sakura, who I legitimately quite like.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That was more of a joke about how I don't care about Hinoka at all and how I kinda don't like her very much. Honestly, all the Hoshido royals are shitty and unlikable to me except Sakura, who I legitimately quite like.

I don’t like any of the Fates royals (yet) because I haven’t played the damned game (yet). At least Hinoka has thighs to show off and Hone Thighs to back it up.

But playing Path of Blueberry didn’t make me like the titular blueberry for some reason. Hmm, maybe it’s not how it works?

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

At least Hinoka has tights to show off and Hone Tights to back it up.

We need Honed Thighs on a 4* unit. My Catria will have super Toned Thighs then. 48 speed with Goad and Hone!

FORTY. EIGHT.

Edited by GuiltyLove
i cant spell

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t like any of the Fates royals (yet) because I haven’t played the damned game (yet). At least Hinoka has thighs to show off and Hone Thighs to back it up.

The only remotely cool thing about Hinoka to me is that she's voiced by Buttercup from the Powerpuff Girls (Elizabeth Dailey). Oh wait, was. Now she doesn't even have that going for her.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Someone on my friends list has this. That's so many copies of Lucina. I want a 40+8 unit soon. Maybe I can do it with all the friggin Robins I keep getting

That makes me think of all the times a friend's Lucina shows up at my castle...my list is full of mostly randos, so whenever she shows up and says "You're close friends with [xxx], right? You must be close, or I wouldn't have been sent all this way to say hello." (or w/e it is she says, I just threw that out there from memory), I'm just like: "joke's on you, I have no idea who that is".

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t like any of the Fates royals (yet) because I haven’t played the damned game (yet). At least Hinoka has tights to show off and Hone Tights to back it up.

But playing Path of Blueberry didn’t make me like the titular blueberry for some reason. Hmm, maybe it’s not how it works?

If playing a game automatically made you love a character, the Internet would lose a lot of negativity. But at the same time we'd lose some good as well- like Thane's sharp and well-argued critiques of SoV- and I simply can't have that.

So you'll just have to make do with regarding who you hoped would be a delicious blueberry pie, but ended up being a blueberry cobbler instead.

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

We need Honed Thighs on a 4* unit. My Catria will have super Toned Thighs then. 48 speed with Goad and Hone!

Don't forgets the men- changed would be many a man who saw Camus with Hone Thighs. Why they'd invent an "Infatuation" status just for it.

Just now, Glennstavos said:

What? I can't put imbue on my masked marth?

These healer skill inheritance restrictions have gone too far.

Healers need some leg up on the competition when it comes to healing- they rely on Pain or Wrathful Staff inheritance for offense. If anything, Staffers need to build up their support game (but what?).

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That's insane. What's her Atk and Spd?

ZWYQBW6.jpg

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

I feel forgotten, abandoned, cold, and alone.

Your Caeda was the best during the last gauntlet :3

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Don't forgets the men- changed would be many a man who saw Camus with Hone Thighs. Why they'd invent an "Infatuation" status just for it.

I dont think the world is ready for that

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

ZWYQBW6.jpg

Nice. 50 Atk seems a bit low for a 40+10 unit though, doesn't it?

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I dont think the world is ready for that

Nice. 50 Atk seems a bit low for a 40+10 unit though, doesn't it?

I guess she is neutral attack (and she lacks any kind of skill to buff her Atk and Spd)