Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Did the free pull on the Blade banner just because. Saw the smoke, got excited. Got a *4 Reinhardt, got MORE excited. Checked his nature. He's -ATK again. HAHAHAHAHA.

Closed Heroes. G'Night everybody.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

32 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Did the free pull on the Blade banner just because. Saw the smoke, got excited. Got a *4 Reinhardt, got MORE excited. Checked his nature. He's -ATK again. HAHAHAHAHA.

Closed Heroes. G'Night everybody.

Sweet dreams~ Don't let him haunt your nightmares. He was always evil

Pulled 4* Rein as a free yolo pull on blades. 

Which is good because I can make a +3 Reinhardt after sufficient feathers now.

I kinda feel like an ass :P

Edited by Thor Odinson

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Reinhardt is a man of justice.

Considering the way Olwen thinks of him by the ending, I have my doubts...

The man may or may not support kidnapping children and forcing them to fight to the death. The fact there is a not-insignificant amount of evidence he might is enough to make me think he might not exactly be that.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

The man may or may not support kidnapping children and forcing them to fight to the death. The fact there is a not-insignificant amount of evidence he might is enough to make me think he might not exactly be that.

This shows you the type of person Soysoy is

12 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

He is everything good.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...This is someone else saying 'catch phrase'. What's your point?

(As a fan of Ishtar, it's rather ironic I distrust Reinhardt- I'm starting to think like Julius...)

It's a dumb bait, since he's also Reinhardt.

I did the free summon on the Blade banner and got a dupe 5 star Roderick. Funny how that works. This new Roderick has a neutral nature compared to my other one which is -atk/+hp. Which one should I merge with the other one?

Edited by Poimagic

11 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I did the free summon on the Blade banner and got a dupe 5 star Roderick. Funny how that works. This new Roderick has a neutral nature compared to my other one which is -atk/+hp. Which one should I merge with the other one?

Well, obviously -Atk is worse than neutral. However, unless you really like Roderick, I'd suggest using the neutral one, then keeping the -Atk one as fodder to give someone else the Firesweep Lance. It's a really good weapon, honestly used better by other Heroes.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, obviously -Atk is worse than neutral. However, unless you really like Roderick, I'd suggest using the neutral one, then keeping the -Atk one as fodder to give someone else the Firesweep Lance. It's a really good weapon, honestly used better by other Heroes.

I'll go with what you suggested, but who uses it better? They only one I can think that maybe would work is maybe Cordelia? But she probably uses Brave Lance more often.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

I'll go with what you suggested, but who uses it better? They only one I can think that maybe would work is maybe Cordelia? But she probably uses Brave Lance more often.

Firesweep and Brave Lance are equally good options for Cordelia, depending on what you want. Firesweep offers her better flexibility in her skillset, while Brave gets some ORKOs that she really shouldn't be getting in the first place lol. Other good candidates are Peri and Tana, but generally fast Lancers will like it.

So a friend of mine who I convinced to play Heroes, but who hasn't played any other FE just pulled three 5*'s in one go off of the TT banner. Delthea, mCorrin, and her second Leon! 

I am particularly jealous of that Delthea, +Res/-Def will make for a nice iceberg murder machine!

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

My baby girl is all grown up now <3

Amazing! :3
I might build my Catria later; I have a 5⋆ +Def, −HP one and a 3⋆ neutral one. I think I’m going to try L&D on her.

I have here a great girl too:

ZvvF0Ij.png

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Amazing! :3
I might build my Catria later; I have a 5⋆ +Def, −HP one and a 3⋆ neutral one. I think I’m going to try L&D on her.

I have here a great girl too:

Hide contents

*pic of Celica*

LnD sounds pretty good on Catria. I think I would definitely try a Firesweep Lance build with her if I had the resources. Celica is so good <3

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

LnD sounds pretty good on Catria. I think I would definitely try a Firesweep Lance build with her if I had the resources. Celica is so good <3

Catria used to be my go-to blue until I got Reinhardt. She’s really good. She was even able to tank one shot by Takumi in the days before inheritance.

These days she mostly clears the flier quests along with her big sister and Mike. Est is mostly for moral support and brave lance gimmicks. 

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Catria used to be my go-to blue until I got Reinhardt. She’s really good. She was even able to tank one shot by Takumi in the days before inheritance.

These days she mostly clears the flier quests along with her big sister and Mike. Est is mostly for moral support and brave lance gimmicks. 

I'm somewhat considering giving Est a Brave Lance. I have one at 3* who is +Atk